GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

Where actually is Hill house farm in Newborough? Is it along Guntons road? (Hill farm) I'm not on Facebook, so can't see SW maintenance page.
I'm sure that I've posted this article about Hill House Farm before. It's where ScW built horse paddock fences as shown on his HiH Maintenance facebook page. It can be accessed travelling east on the B1443 beyond the A16 to Peterborough Road, then North for half a kilometre to a right turn. Beyond the occupied cottage, there are some derelict buildings and an area of unmanaged scrub.

Sooo.... near a town outside Peterborough, overnight there has been arson where someone has burned and destroyed a stack of straw in a field.

Months ago I looked up whether there were any newspaper stories of similar fires a year ago, thinking that maybe it could have been a way of disposing of BW, but I couldn't find any results for the day she was last seen and immediately afterwards. Well not in the Crowland area anyway, I didn't think about other places.

Would such a scenario make any sense for that time of year (mid July?). I think some crops are harvested that early. So maybe a barn fire of barley or early wheat rather than a haystack or straw stack?

Sooo.... near a town outside Peterborough, overnight there has been arson where someone has burned and destroyed a stack of straw in a field.

Months ago I looked up whether there were any newspaper stories of similar fires a year ago, thinking that maybe it could have been a way of disposing of BW, but I couldn't find any results for the day she was last seen and immediately afterwards. Well not in the Crowland area anyway, I didn't think about other places.

Would such a scenario make any sense for that time of year (mid July?). I think some crops are harvested that early. So maybe a barn fire of barley or early wheat rather than a haystack or straw stack?

Can't see this as a possibility. Any fire of this magnitude would need fire service to put it out, and damp down. They would have found remains.

Has anyone else seen the statement analysis published Oct 2020 and cast a lot more doubt could something like this have been used in court??

Won’t allow me to post the link

Has anyone else seen the statement analysis published Oct 2020 and cast a lot more doubt could something like this have been used in court??

Won’t allow me to post the link
I've had a look at it now, very interesting. I feel while one or two misplaced words and phrasing by the parents is forgivable, the overall comments in the appeals by SaW don't place her in a very good light, there's alot of distancing of herself from BW and her comments didn't have the urgency I would have expected from a parent of a missing child. They have a feel of "well this is a difficult subject for me to talk about" and therefore feel hesitant, clumsy, and not completely genuine. If it was me (and say the relationship with daughter had been strained), I'd have still been appealing at every opportunity, stressing how much I loved her and wanting to help her.

Just a reminder of sentencing date

Both Scott and Sarah Walker will be sentenced at Cambridge Crown Court on 10 September.

Father found guilty of murdering daughter Bernadette Walker

Just wondering if we are likely to get any more info when the judge passes sentencing. Like, if the Police have managed to have further discussion with ScW about the location of Bea. Or any further info that supports the decision on sentence length for SW. Or is it just a case of the decision on sentencing being given briefly.

It's so frustrating not having a resolution that includes knowing more about what happened to her. :/

With the amount of undergrowth around the fens, he would of easily hidden her body for at least 24 hours. I regularly drive through the droves to Spalding. VERY secluded.
I asked my partner how he would dispose of a body, just out of interest. He's a chippy by trade, and said damp membrane would be ideal, for obvious reasons.
He even suggested feeding to pigs! Alot of gangsters did this! There's alot of farms this way... food for thought. (Excuse the pun) MOO

it’s weird but I am of a similar thought. The murder did happen just after picking the girl up…this is mostly established now. He left no signs of a struggle, no blood splatter, no dna and no trace.

that suggests to me it was possibly strangulation with a ligature or something quick and surprising.

in terms of disposal, it was day time and there’s a risk of being spotted. He didn’t have long and spent 9 minutes on the phone to the mother.

I think he’s just dumped the body somewhere. Not so much pigs, but we have foxes, badgers, crows and (in the dykes) pikes and eels. Between them they can make quick work if no one is looking.

Remember she wasn’t reported as missing for 4 days and the police didn’t do a proper search for three months! All this during lockdown too

Hi, One location has been eyeballed, a poster on here kindly went to visit the layby I'm worried about. They took pics of the fly tipped stuff in the hedges, and discovered a hidden swamp through the back of the bushes. He said he couldn't see any dead animals that could be responsible for the stench. I asked him if the swamp was deep enough for BW to be in there and he hasn't replied. Hopefully he will add comments here..Creepily the trainer that i saw a year ago has now reappeared at the side of the road but the poster said he hadn't visited that location yet as he was short of time. I'm hoping the sentence date just round the corner means SCW will reveal where she is. I know it's boring to hear about other peoples dreams- I did have a vivid dream the other night that SAW and SCW were innocent and it turned out SAW is covering for her son - the letter left in the rucksak was written by the son to frame SCW and its all backfired.... horrible dream

All moo

Hi, One location has been eyeballed, a poster on here kindly went to visit the layby I'm worried about. They took pics of the fly tipped stuff in the hedges, and discovered a hidden swamp through the back of the bushes. He said he couldn't see any dead animals that could be responsible for the stench. I asked him if the swamp was deep enough for BW to be in there and he hasn't replied. Hopefully he will add comments here..Creepily the trainer that i saw a year ago has now reappeared at the side of the road but the poster said he hadn't visited that location yet as he was short of time. I'm hoping the sentence date just round the corner means SCW will reveal where she is. I know it's boring to hear about other peoples dreams- I did have a vivid dream the other night that SAW and SCW were innocent and it turned out SAW is covering for her son - the letter left in the rucksak was written by the son to frame SCW and its all backfired.... horrible dream

All moo
Thanks. Glad one area has been looked at. Did y hear anymore from police. ? Are they doing any searches? I think both ScW and SaW will say nothing as will be wanting to appeal sadly. A strange dream . Could be some elements of truth in it! JMO

Just wondering if we are likely to get any more info when the judge passes sentencing. Like, if the Police have managed to have further discussion with ScW about the location of Bea. Or any further info that supports the decision on sentence length for SW. Or is it just a case of the decision on sentencing being given briefly.

It's so frustrating not having a resolution that includes knowing more about what happened to her. :/
no, whether he reveals where the body is in the interim or after it will not have an affect on his sentence in the sense of a reduction. Currently though without a body it will make it an aggravating feature in his sentencing. He will of course receive a mandatory life sentence but I will hazard a guess am with a 27 -29 year tariff inclusive of the PTCJ in totality

it’s weird but I am of a similar thought. The murder did happen just after picking the girl up…this is mostly established now. He left no signs of a struggle, no blood splatter, no dna and no trace.

that suggests to me it was possibly strangulation with a ligature or something quick and surprising.

in terms of disposal, it was day time and there’s a risk of being spotted. He didn’t have long and spent 9 minutes on the phone to the mother.

I think he’s just dumped the body somewhere. Not so much pigs, but we have foxes, badgers, crows and (in the dykes) pikes and eels. Between them they can make quick work if no one is looking.

Remember she wasn’t reported as missing for 4 days and the police didn’t do a proper search for three months! All this during lockdown too
We were in a major relaxation of lockdown at that point. Not long before we were eating out to help out. All the evidence suggests to me that it was planned and not spontaneous murder that might lead to a panic dumping. I don't think her body was scavenged to oblivion as that would be unnecessarily risky that her body would be discovered. She was murdered and well-concealed within 18 hours of being picked up. That was essential in order to maintain the runaway story to police. A body turning up is the last thing ScW and SaW wanted to happen. MOO

no, whether he reveals where the body is in the interim or after it will not have an affect on his sentence in the sense of a reduction. Currently though without a body it will make it an aggravating feature in his sentencing. He will of course receive a mandatory life sentence but I will hazard a guess am with a 27 -29 year tariff inclusive of the PTCJ in totality
My gut says Life with a minimum 30 years for ScW. I do hope SaW gets the hefty side of the PTCoJ sentence as she clearly went beyond just telling a lie but was an essential willing component in the cover up. My hope is Life with a minimum of 10 years, but that would be unusual for PTCoJ. Maxine Carr only got 3 and a half years for telling a lie for Huntley but was not involved in a cover up and did not know of Huntley's crime. I still hope SaW will face a joint enterprise murder charge at some future point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back