AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
From CM/CBW interview, Pt I:

CM: “What about this call allegedly that Hunter says came in well he says there was a call that Don made to you while you’re in line at the prescription did that happen?”
CBW: “He called me and asked how everything was going and how soon we were gonna be home…”
CM: “Okay. Hunter relates that he mentioned to you that Don had said something about somebody around the property is that true?”
CBW: ‘’That is so ****** up (little mumble). Sorry to say but that’s a bunch of ********. I don’t mean to get upset but when someone says something like that… I know where my husband was.” (30:15)
But H isnt saying where DW is he is saying what he thought DW said.

A big difference between the question and the answer.

AGAIN.

Your bringing great thought provoking quotes forward dacjess.

moo

But H isnt saying where DW is he is saying what he thought DW said.

A big difference between the question and the answer.

AGAIN.

Your bringing great thought provoking quotes forward dacjess.

moo
Thank you :)

I had this exact thought! Nobody asked her where her husband was! CM asked about a call about a man on the phone and she said she knew where her husband was… I’m very curious how that connected in her mind. JMO.

Thank you :)

I had this exact thought! Nobody asked her where her husband was! CM asked about a call about a man on the phone and she said she knew where her husband was… I’m very curious how that connected in her mind. JMO.
Maybe she thought H was implying that DW was at home, and not at work, since he was reporting this man who was after the kids.

Yes, I very much believe that kind of background enables one to dissociate. Have seen it in my own family. MOO.
I see. So this family has some really bad problems. Can you help me with the pathology part of your idea. The part about being criminals and substance abusers is easy enough to figure out but pathology is not. That's where I'm confused and need some help.

According to A's version with CM, CW was a pretty terrible mother and A had even called CPS on her... YET, A still allowed her own son to go that day with CW.

A had her own axes she wanted to grind with CW and it clearly showed during the video with CM.

MOO.
makes me wonder if the son wasn't the look out point for his mom...report back what ever is happening

DW has been in prison 3 times, I didn't know. I thought it was only once.
I knew he had several arrests in several states but I didn't know it included 2 other times in prison.

per CM on WS video 8/24/21

Yes, he did have (an admitted) criminal past, that involved drugs and burglary, etc. Most all of his criminal record was 20+ years ago. By all accounts, aside from the DV incident in October 2020, he has remained on the right side of the law. Maybe CW & having kids changed his ways?

(Do not construe my comment as diminishing the seriousness of the DV. I do not condone it in any fashion.)

My 2 pennies.

Ally also claimed she was not on speaking terms with CW so it doesn't follow that she would go over to the car and ask if she could wake Summer up. H didn't seem to remember anything about Summer falling asleep. At first he said he thought Summer got out of the car. At one point he said he thought he was was sitting in the middle seat so maybe she got out when he did and then got back in. Imo
There’s so much interpersonal stuff happening here. Are you able to enlighten me….is H just from a family that was friends with the Wells, before they had a falling out? I keep hearing people refer to them as brother and sister.
Lemme say though, if I was so mad at someone that I wasn’t on speaking terms with them, but my son was snap chatting them, I’d be pretty irate.

JMO

I think it is possible H misheard or misunderstood DW's call to CB, but i don't think he invented it. DW called CB from work for some kind of reason. Maybe he just wanted to see if she was home yet, idk. But, i think he did say something about kids.

A, i haven't listened to her interview, but i did listen to H's. I kind of don't trust A because of this big weird situation with CB that makes no sense.

What i don't get about the search is the hysterical driving around as fast as possible, screaming out the window, and talking on the phone. I get people panic. But, before anyone says they would do this ask yourself, is this how any professional, trained searchers do it? No. They don't. It is ineffective.

I understand CB was upset, but i am not surprised she failed to find SW as much as i wish she had.

So, the boys, who were searching on foot probably would have been able to find SW if she had been playing in or around the creek.

Very interesting points! Does CPS tell parents ahead of time about visits or do they just drop by?
Unfortunately, sometimes they do let you know in advance. Which just irks me so terribly. You don’t give people a chance to hide drugs, put the kids in long sleeves, clean up, stock cupboards! Those of us that work closely with the system HATE THIS.

So you feel the family is able to hide the truth about this case because of all of these problems they have? Interesting. I'm curious how pathology is involved in this idea.
Those who have issues with substance abuse most likely have experience with lying and dishonesty. Ie Most drugs are illegal so you’re gonna lie to hide that you have them. Even being a teenage pothead, I fibbed quite a bit.
But I think that if you engage in illegal activity often enough (including child neglect), you learn to hide the truth and be okay with hiding the truth.

I get H is teenager, but i also don't think he would confuse five minutes with one hour.

Supporting the longer shop time is the fact the boys had to bring the groceries in and then CB and/or CH had to sort through and determine what groceries belonged to whom. If all CB got was milk and cheese, then she could tell the boys to take those items to her refrigerator and everything else to CH's camper. (I know CB said there was one more thing that since then she forgot, well, at the time she would have known so this covers whatever that was, too.)

Time seems to have been maximized on some stops, but was minimized at the grocery store. Idk... Just seems odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304