Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #78 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that SM’s phone stopped pinging at 4:30ish away from the house and Barry (says) he left the house at 5:00, will come back to bite him also. There is WAY to much against him.

“Second, there was just a small implication of domestic violence, something about Barry's hand brushed against Suzanne's nose and (I think) caused it to bleed. Again, clearly the prosecution is trying to make this a big deal and implying there was more to the story. Is that all they have, though? If that is the best evidence of DV then I'm sorry, its poor.” Snipped from @RIPRM

“Clipping” someone’s nose in a manner that causes it to bleed is considered to be violence. If it was done to me, I would think it was a big deal.

My guess is since he brought it up, it means someone else, who is not Barry, who is still alive, also knows of this “brushing” of the nose incident.

RBBM

I quite agree!

I've never been hit hard enough in the face (thankfully) to have a bloody nose. I'm wondering if he may have broken her nose by doing so.

JMVHO.

Last edited:
To continue on with that line of thinking, after the redacted line, it goes on to mention that “especially considering the youngest daughter still resides in the small community of Salida.”

So if it is a person, that person probably lives in Salida. Also, based on the length of the redaction, I think it is the names of two maybe three people.

BBM
I haven't come up with a good fill-in just yet. However, I am confident all of you WS'ers will! We have more than 3 weeks until the next court date. This is a great challenge.

Okay, I don't know how cool this is or isn't, but:

I am no photo editor, but I tried a thing on my ipad. I screenshotted the page with the redactions and then opened up the screenshot as a photo in my ipad's photo edit mode.

I played around with all those warm/cool sliders. I was not able to see the text underneath, but I was able to distinguish some areas darker than others as opposed to the solid black redacted line. Maybe someone with a better photo editor could get somewhere with this?

Although if so, I don't know if it would be permitted to be posted. If anyone figures it out please PM me!

so maybe BM comes home one day with his truck loaded with misc. junk and work tools and asks SM if he could borrow her car to go into town cause he was worried about people stealing stuff out of his truck. of course she agrees. so barry goes and picks up a few guys that say they want to work for him for sorta an "interview". of course they are all transient day labor types. they all ride around for a while and he drops them off at mcdonalds and goes home. that's one plausible explanation, to me at least, for the unknown DNA of former sex offenders, druggies or whatever from the seedy part of the universe. MOO.

I think the fact that SM’s phone stopped pinging at 4:30ish away from the house and Barry (says) he left the house at 5:00, will come back to bite him also. There is WAY to much against him.
We don’t know exactly where it was when it last pinged, but either way, it’s absolutely damning.

By Barry’s own account, he left Suzanne sleeping at 5am. Her phone should have remained on, yet it goes dark while Barry claims to have still been there.

So some event that excludes Barry, is beyond laughable.

Especially considering both his phone and truck data put him outside the house much earlier than that, which is going to be irrefutable with two separate data points saying the same thing.

He’s the last person who sees her, he admits to this.

He’s the last person with her when her phone goes dark.

He’s in the vicinity of the bike.

He puts himself driving past the helmet location.

I mean, come on. That’s just the start.

Seriously though let’s be glad BM has a big ego and mouth to match. Had he kept his mouth shut and lawyered up, he very well could have got away with murder. The evidence is definitely enough but his mouth seals his fate.

Ketamine is also a popular recreational drug in the UK.

Ketamine has many uses. Mostly, it is a dissociative anesthetic used for minor surgeries. As such, it is very successful. It is an antidepressant, used even for suicidal depression. Also, very powerful. I think nowadays it is mostly used as such in the US.
About its animal tranquilizer effects I know less. In humans, it can, and does, increase blood pressure, so its use in high-stress situations should be limited, as it might provoke a heart attack or a stroke.

We don’t know exactly where it was when it last pinged, but either way, it’s absolutely damning.

By Barry’s own account, he left Suzanne sleeping at 5am. Her phone should have remained on, yet it goes dark while Barry claims to have still been there.

So some event that excludes Barry, is beyond laughable.

Especially considering both his phone and truck data put him outside the house much earlier than that, which is going to be irrefutable with two separate data points saying the same thing.

He’s the last person who sees her, he admits to this.

He’s the last person with her when her phone goes dark.

He’s in the vicinity of the bike.

He puts himself driving past the helmet location.

I mean, come on. That’s just the start.
Oh we definitely think alike. I did read the phone wasn’t at the house when it lasted pinged, which means it’s with BM. Plus his goes into airplane mode within 5 mins of hers going dead.

Ketamine has many uses. Mostly, it is a dissociative anesthetic used for minor surgeries. As such, it is very successful. It is an antidepressant, used even for suicidal depression. Also, very powerful. I think nowadays it is mostly used as such in the US.
About its animal tranquilizer effects I know less. In humans, it can, and does, increase blood pressure, so its use in high-stress situations should be limited, as it might provoke a heart attack or a stroke.
it's also used to treat spinal cord injuries such as avulsed nerve roots. that type pain is constant AND INTENSE., reminds me of a dentist hitting a tooth nerve while drilling.. ketamine works via a different pathway than opioids. it's a NMDA antagonist. problem with ketamine in this type treatment is it looses effectiveness too quickly due to tolerance. additionally if a patient stops using in hopes of maybe starting again in 6 months or a year ketamine in most cases never again is as effective. but while it is working it is truly a gift. MOO.

Wonder when he started that fire? For a true crime follower - which I confess to be - I would never burn anything in a fireplace - I would use my charcoal starter and burn on the grill then throw the top on and let it burn out- then dump water on the whole mess the next day - if I needed to burn something I didn’t want anyone to see and read, that is - which I don’t - but a grill master like the husband ?? It’s a slip up
IMO
I didn’t think I was bashing the judge. I merely stated that all persons bring with them personal biases based on their own life experiences. I also stated that I hope he will be able to look past his.
Shouldn’t this sentence have also been highlighted by you if we are to fully assess the judges leanings:
“Judge Murphy was perceived by non-attorneys to be more lenient in sentencing than the combined rating of all district judges standing for retention.”
Great idea@old cop! Great idea. fairness and balance.

so maybe BM comes home one day with his truck loaded with misc. junk and work tools and asks SM if he could borrow her car to go into town cause he was worried about people stealing stuff out of his truck. of course she agrees. so barry goes and picks up a few guys that say they want to work for him for sorta an "interview". of course they are all transient day labor types. they all ride around for a while and he drops them off at mcdonalds and goes home. that's one plausible explanation, to me at least, for the unknown DNA of former sex offenders, druggies or whatever from the seedy part of the universe. MOO.

Maybe. Maybe it transferred off of the pizza box from Moonlight pizza that they picked up Friday night. Barry was likely in the passenger seat of the range rover holding the box.

Seriously though, just a couple of pages back in this thread are some outstanding posts with links regarding DNA matching and DNA transfer that should be read by all. Or just Google.

The DNA that was found doesn't necessarily belong to a sex offender.

It's been years since I discarded my own spa and don't remember the quantity required but perhaps SM added two bottles on hand and still needed BM to pick up additional supplies?

My first impression was that the empty containers were inside SM's vehicle to be disposed of in the community dumpster located across the road outside their driveway.

I thought BM probably collected the spa chemicals on Saturday as SM requested in her earlier texts. BM would have passed the spa store to and from DSi. However, the storekeepers seem to insist that BM made no purchase during BM's late-hour visit.

MOO

i just saw this for the first time. Apparently BM wasn’t sure which day he went to the Spa store.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429934988603052035?s=21

July 8 interview with #BarryMorphew lasted 6 hours. This is the grilling steaks interview at the Morphew home. They included the CBI agents and said a prayer for them around a table.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429936642471743492?s=21

#BarryMorphew was confused about the timing of the Skidsteer and what day he had visited Salida Stove and Spa. He wasn't confused about who he spoke to at Salida Stove and Spa.

Hmm, you never know.

That reminds me:

On Monday, while we were watching the live-tweeting of Day 3, I happened to pull up the google maps image of Maysville/Salida to reacquaint myself with the house and roads nearby.

As I zoomed in, I saw the green "traffic moving well" line along hwy 50 turn to orange and red in the area just west of Maysville.

I wondered just how popular this case was with the locals and tourists :D and then I got all excited for a bit that maybe something was being found at that very moment.

But then I googled Colorado road conditions and saw that it's just "construction season". Shoulda known.

But for a minute there...

I think you're right. Every senario with the sheets equals foul play. If she washed them, life was normal and she didn't run off. If she didn't wash them, then why did Barry feel the need to?

...and there is NO WAY she would wash her daughter's sheets with her landscaper husband's dirty work clothes. My husband's dirty work clothes were their own load- always. He had to have washed that stuff together like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305