Found Deceased OR - Trevor Watson, 36, walked into woods, Douglas Co, 22 Aug 2021

horsegirlpep is now verified as a family member of Trevor's.

As a VI, horsegirlpep is not required to provide links to their knowledge or inside information they provide about Trevor's case.

Please treat our VI respectfully at all times and do not challenge them or badger them for information. If you disagree with something they have to say, just move on without arguing.

Thank you to horsegirlpep and everyone else for being here to discuss Trevor's disappearance.

Family of Ashland missing man says this is out of character - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

ASHLAND, Ore. – An Ashland man disappeared in the Glendale area last weekend. His family told NBC5 News went missing while having a medical emergency.

Thirty-six-year-old Trevor Watson is a local musician. His family even said he wrote scores for University of Oregon commercials. According to his sister, he suffers from alcoholism and was detoxing at his parent’s home. That’s when he went missing.

“We just want some information so we can get him the help that he needs so that he can be returned home safely,” said Andrea Watson-Massie.

A volunteer search and rescue team has been looking around his parent’s home. They’re planning on doing another mission if there are no leads.

If you have any information please contact the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. The number is 541-440-3792, the case number is 21-3792.

Hi fellow Websleuthers. Thank you for being the best at what you do to help folks at their most difficult moments.
Please keep Trevor’s family in your thoughts.

IMO JMO. xxoo

MSM Post
Douglas County crews look for man missing since Sunday
GLENDALE, Ore. -- Search and rescue crews in Douglas County are looking for a man last seen on Sunday.

Trevor Watson, 36, was last seen at his mother’s home on Fir Point Lane in Glendale on Sunday. When she woke from a nap at about 3 p.m., he was gone.

Trevor+Watson+2.jpg

Trevor+Watson+3.jpg

Relatives say he has never gone missing before and his phone and wallet were found separately at the house.

Watson is 5 foot 8 inches tall, weighs 135 pounds and has light brown hair and light brown eyes.

If you have information call the Douglas County Sheriff's Office at 541-440-4450.
I’m just catching up on this so I haven’t read far.. if his mother was asleep, who saw him go into the woods? Mostly thinking out loud - I’ll probably see clarification in upcoming posts/articles.

My sister tried to self-detox many years ago and she called a local party store to tell the, she did NOT order the robots and giant spiders on her lawn and she was not going to pay for them. So I think some DT symptoms could be more “realistic” hallucinations?

I’m praying for Trevor and his family that he is found swiftly and safely.

My sister tried to self-detox many years ago and she called a local party store to tell the, she did NOT order the robots and giant spiders on her lawn and she was not going to pay for them. So I think some DT symptoms could be more “realistic” hallucinations?

I’m praying for Trevor and his family that he is found swiftly and safely.
Hi @Limecat, thank you for your kind post and sharing about your sister.
I can only imagine the sight of robots and giant (ugh!) spiders must have been terrifying for your sister, yet I sense a feistiness in her calling to complain…it is so hard/impossible to find humor in painful situations but I look for it wherever I can, so I hope you won’t be offended that I did chuckle for a moment.
There is a new MSM update on Trevor that I am posting next.
My sense is that Trevor’s family is very appreciative of the outpouring of support and helpful input.
IMO JMO

Update 8/30/2021
Missing man found dead in Douglas County

GLENDALE, Ore. -- About a week after authorities started searching, a missing man has been found dead in Douglas County.

The Douglas County Sheriff's Office confirmed that the body of Trevor Watson, 36, of Ashland was found at about 10 a.m. on Saturday in a creek bed.

Trevor+Watson+2.jpg

Trevor+Watson+3.jpg

He had last been seen at his mother's home in Glendale the prior Sunday. When she woke from a nap at about 3 p.m., he was gone. Relatives said he had never gone missing before and his phone and wallet were found separately at the house.

The Douglas County Medical Examiner's Office is conducting a death investigation, but authorities said they do not suspect foul play.

If you have information call the Douglas County Sheriff's Office at 541-440-4450.

Additional update 8/30/2021.

Body of missing Ashland man found

Body of missing Ashland man found
By Mail Tribune staff
Aug 30, 2021 02:29 PM

The body of Trevor E. Watson, 36, of Ashland, was found Aug. 28 in the Glendale area. He was reported missing six days prior, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. Submitted photos.

The search has ended for an Ashland man who was reported missing last week in Douglas County.

At about 10 a.m. Saturday, Douglas County Sheriff’s Office deputies and Search and Rescue volunteers found the body of 36-year-old Trevor Earl Watson near a creek in the Glendale area, according to a release issued Monday by the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.

Watson was last seen alive Aug. 22, when he reportedly left a residence in Glendale in the 300 block of Fir Point Lane without bringing his phone or wallet, according to an earlier news report.

The sheriff’s office says deputies found Watson’s body in a creek bed after scouring a larger area than their search earlier in the week.

The Douglas County Medical Examiner’s Office is conducting an investigation into Watson’s death, but police and examiners do not suspect foul play.

Suggestions from a SAR perspective to friends and family. Check carefully along Windy Creek, Deeds Creek and any other nearby creek or waterway with running water. Despondent individuals find the sound of running water to be calming. Dense woods can be tricky and easy to miss a down subject. It is better to let SAR do a grid search of those areas. You generally need to get a "responsible authority" from your municipality to request SAR teams to respond. That is due for the most part for the need to get Incident Command resources in place to support a number of searchers. Water, shelter, portable toilets, etc. It can be a financial strain on municipal finances. I would suggest initial SAR team self supported "hasty searches" in high probability areas and a SAR bloodhound imprinted with a scent from the subjects clothing NOT handled by anyone (even family members) other than the dog handler. DO NOT touch or launder his clothing last worn in case they are needed for scent articles. Without touching them, ensure you know where his other footwear is in case Trackers need to see the wear patterns, etc.
Your early insight seems to have been quite accurate. It's a real shame for something like this to happen to someone trying to do the right thing and get sober.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back