AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
So CM is pointing out CW was at the hospital at 8:30 but the prescription wasn't dropped off until 1:33. So there is a 5 hour gap that morning. CM says he confirmed they ran errands after the prescription (so after 1:33).

What did they do all morning?

So CM is pointing out CW was at the hospital at 8:30 but the prescription wasn't dropped off until 1:33. So there is a 5 hour gap that morning. CM says he confirmed they ran errands after the prescription (so after 1:33).

Here is what was drafted previously…. :confused:

8:00 am - Went to Hospital

CBW says “I know I went to the hospital at 8 with my mom and dropped her off and I was sitting there and H called me.” (6:00) CBW says she was sitting at the hospital in the parking lot waiting for her mom to get done (6:07)

From H:
“ she said she’d be over in like five ten minutes” (2:45)

10 or 11:00 am- Arrives at H’s
Had to have been like around 11 right…or 10 or I think it was at least 10 because I was up all night”(5:26) - CM clarifies this could be wrong because H says he’s not good with times

Chris on YT

Either H interjected or CB interjected H. Chris talking about time gap - 8 am at doctor's appt. with mom then fast forward to water hole story.

What was going on between picking up H and water hole. Where's grandmother?

Problem: Candus not keeping track of time. Some things she was believable she was cooperative. Gaps appear around time and events that are uncomfortable. Same with Don.

LE seldom clears anybody in an active investigation, so LE's not clearing them doesn't mean anything, in my opinion.
This isn't really true. I've followed several cases where LE has publicly cleared family members, both early on or weeks in. It just depends on the case and how the LE investigating choose to proceed.
do you have any examples or links that say this?
I feel like similar cases I’ve followed where fingers are pointed especially, LE will come out and say that person has been cleared. A couple people already presented examples: Dylan Redwine and Mollie Tibbets. Unfortunately I can’t think of any right now so I’m just going to state that IMO I feel like if these parents had been cleared, they would have made that public.
I hope this doesn’t come off as argumentative, I just am genuinely interested in hearing of similar cases because it perplexes me so much.
Jessica Ridgeway's parents were cleared pretty quickly. Lucas Hernandez bio mom was publicly cleared after the evil stepmom tried to implicate her in his disappearance. Those are just two I can think of off the top of my head.

Chris thinks just CW and Summer went to H's house without grandma. He said he thought the changing of clothes thing was fishy. I don't know if he's hinting that something inappropriate happened at H's early?
Not sure why he's surprised. We all knew Gma didn't go with them to H's. CW and A and H have all said she wasn't there.

Not sure why he's surprised. We all knew Gma didn't go with them to H's. CW and A and H have all said she wasn't there.
Oh right, because she was waiting for grandma right? So then they went back and picked her up before going to the pond or whatever it is? Because they both placed gma there

Sorry, did CM release a new video? I don’t see it, could someone link it.

I'm confused by Chris and Hospital time. CW didn't say the appointment was for 8.00 am. What she actually said was:

...morning i do my thing with the kids and
05:47
then we go to bed
05:51
i can't okay tell you i know i went
05:54
to the hospital at eight with my mom and
05:57
dropped her off.....

She went to the hospital at 8.00 am. meaning she could have set off at 8.

That can be taken either way right?

Chris interviews Candus at Swimming Hole

It's been a little fuzzy, but wasn't Grandma's visit to the hospital an emergency room visit? If their small hospital is like my small rural hospital, it can take HOURS for an ER visit...waiting to be triaged, waiting to be called back to a room, waiting for the Dr. to see you, waiting for lab tests/X-ray/bloodwork results...JMO
So they (Candus, Summer & possibly H) could conceivably not have picked Grandma up for a long time, and then dropped off the RX and waited the 20 mins or so ... I think this is when they were at the swimming hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member