AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Summer made it home alive and if A is correct that the journey is 45 minutes long then that is where it begins, is it not?

Does it matter how many gaps occurred in the course of their outing?
She was last seen alive by people outside of the immediate family at approximately 2.30pm when she dropped H off at his home, where she allegedly spent 10 minutes approximately speaking with A who stated Summer was alive or appeared to be.

The only significance of any stops made prior to that time would be if they happened to be in a place that an abductor, if stranger, could have encountered Summer and stalked them.IMO

Didn’t CW dispute A’s version of events and said there was no discussion and A didn’t approach vehicle? One of the things I’d most like to know is what exactly the boys said about when they saw her with their own eyes - as in, definitely saw her themselves and weren’t just distracted and perhaps led to believe she was around by other people’s comments but perhaps didn’t actually see her. If they were playing games it would be very believable that they might not have turned to look or acknowledge.

CW mentioned they helped with the groceries though so presumably they would also have seen her at that point. Yeah, I’d definitely love to read their statements!

TIR 8/29/21 A Critical Timeframe

Some info from East Tn—coming out soon —[different case?]

Jennie update-she read all the supportive comments from survivors, positively overwhelmed by them —she is pressing charges

6 women, including Jeannie have made accusations against Don

The 40 Minutes:

I threw a curveball and put 40 minutes on banner and immediately others tried to guess—and they began adapting and filling gaps

The 40 minutes I want to 6:23 pm to 7:03 pm on June 15th

TOC =6:23

T of arrival=7:03

In that time= critical info concerning the behaviour of the inner circle

Took careful look of initial photos

3 theories:

Abduction

Accident/cover up

Walked away

Lawson says everyone is a POI still

All their phones were taken and put in a ‘dumper’ software program [IUfed]

It helps triangulate phones to see their movements

That type of evidence can be recovered with warrants

[my Q=what if they had no cell reception there?]

Around the 29th is when Candus changed her name to Bly Wells after Summer gone

1:33 they were getting prescription in Walgreens [or dropping off?]

3 hour gap== where they were away from home?

CM not convinced Don was home that day but maybe

Abduction is still possible but not probable in totality--defintely not stranger abduction--
Kidnapper had to be familiar w/that property

Candus looked at him with shock when he first said summer could be dead--she said I want to find my daughter

CM showing pix of summer, w/possible bruises, black eye, slap marks
Was it photoshopped? He cannot be sure-

Stairwell—did she fall? Possibility...

Waterhole: candus says no one in no one out at home for boys—Hunter called supposedly, then candus left mom at hospital and took summer to hunters—but she had to go get her to get script to drop off--

CM: Subtleties I noted:

Candus needed to go back to hospital and pick ups grandma, before she went to the lake—

Big space of time here—hippie house, sonic, grocery store, but all after left watering hole

What about from 8 am until script filled? that's a lot of time...

She talked about Summer swimming and then everything became slow motion—CM thinks she is telling truth there-she was emotional

Time gap from hospital to waterhole—8 am arrives hospital /hunters/then get back w/grandma, then scrip’, then water hole?

candus relationship with mom---was mom a clean up crew?
CB says “ I told my mom to get him out of here” [JOSE] —SO IS MOM the bus driver?

Candus: “ Just like a normal kid would play in the water” =summer [why did she say like a normal kid?]

CB said the water was only up to Summers ankles—[not true according to the video, imo]

8 am hospital

Boys locked in/so why would door be unlocked when Summer went downstairs when she got home?

Hunters call [what time?]H said about 10:30 they left
I asked her about summer’s swimsuit—she said no plans to swim but put it on her in am before we left---H said conflicting version---

1:33 Walgreens

Hunter said Don called to check up on her—candus said he called to check up on her too--but denied that Don said there was someone bothering the kids
estimations for timeline:
2:15-sonic?

Priceless-2:30 buys milk/groceries?

3 to 3:15—Returned to house around ?

Home, everyone goes into the house with groceries, inc grandma

Candus says summer helped divide the groceries

4:15? We were watching tv and 'just chilling with the boys'--, did laundry,

4:45-finished laundry?

Planting cacti—CB asks summer ‘she jumps up’

Red flag?—when CB says Summer was in the house during all that time

Maybe something happened during that time, accidentally—

I asked her what was summer doing in the house—she wanted to go back inside with her bros, and I walked her over and then Told boys to watch her

CM:Summer that day had more people watching over her than any day I saw her on videos

She calls out to her, no reply, there goes downstairs and not there—'she vanished'

She sends boys to look at creek for her, calls don at 6 something. Then calls 911

I can see why their phones are scrubbed from 3 to 6:30 rpm

I dont think they returned the phones, they had to buy new ones-[but if they tried to transfer info from iCloud, maybe 3pm on was scrubbed?]

DLR—they are on FB messenger with each other his whole drive home? seems odd to CM

H reports about phone call on property—when was that observation by don made?

Candus said it never happened—but don came home and immediately said she was abducted

@6:23 LE blocked off road—sent out endangered child alert locally, then Amber Alert

What was going on in that 40 minutes between candus and her mom? I think they were on their phones—

Witnesses said they were sitting on their trucks texting at the time

Were the boys down there alone while a dangerous abductor was supposedly around?

If it was true as Don says, that the abductor tried to take a boy was same one who came for Summer—why did they allow the boys out alone at the creek?

No one has been excluded. according to Sheriff

Was it a neighbour? I doubt it, as Don said, they seem to have alibis

On a different note, does anyone have links to images or video of the house and yard on the day of the disappearance or as soon as poss after? The comment by CW about it being difficult to open the doors because of the lawnmower made me wonder where the car was stopped. Might be completely inconsequential and irrelevant but y’know. Enquiring minds and all that.

Just because every single detail was not mentioned does not mean they didn't occur.
Nobody mentioned using the bathroom either but somebody must have.
Those children did not appear malnourished.
CM asked her if they got food at Sonic and she said NO, just slurpies. And they didnt make any other stops at restaurants.

And she described the things they did at home, in great detail---carried in the groceries--divided them and then CH took hers home. Then Candus said she 'chilled with the boys, watched some tv' and did some laundry. And then replanted the cacti, and then walked Summer back home and then went and helped mom with her knee brace.

If she had actually fixed them all some food, wouldn't she have mentioned it? I'd think so. The boys were home alone the entire day. I know mine would have been squealing out for food as soon as they heard my car pull up.

I do think it is very odd that there was no mention of Summer eating anything other than candy and a slurpie. She went to do errands at 7:30 am. Got home at around 3:30 or 4. That's a long time for a 5 yr old to go without being fed. JMO

Just because every single detail was not mentioned does not mean they didn't occur.
Nobody mentioned using the bathroom either but somebody must have.
Those children did not appear malnourished.
Chris asked CB if she bought food at Sonic. She said no. Don't you think if CB got the kids food that day from somewhere she'd say so after Chris asked about food?

The kids don't look malnourished, I agree. Nor do the parents. Kids can get calories from candy and slushies but that doesn't mean it's okay not to feed them an actual meal for extended periods.

It makes me question CB's state of mind during that trip to Kingsport. Was something going on that impaired her thinking?

what flavors do you buy do you remember
14:26
i think i got me a mama grape
14:29
is that your favorite not my mom is that
14:31
your favorite
14:32
that's my favorite i don't remember what
14:35
mom got she got
14:36
uh it's like a cool water or something
14:38
like that okay
14:40
and then 100 i think one the blue one i
14:42
think okay is that the slushy
14:43
yeah okay i don't know did you buy food
14:46
nope
just a slushie just the slushies okay

Chris asked CB if she bought food at Sonic. She said no. Don't you think if CB got the kids food that day from somewhere she'd say so after Chris asked about food?

The kids don't look malnourished, I agree. Nor do the parents. Kids can get calories from candy and slushies but that doesn't mean it's okay not to feed them an actual meal for extended periods.

It makes me question CB's state of mind during that trip to Kingsport. Was something going on that impaired her thinking?

your favorite
mom got she got
like that okay
nope
Maybe she bought the food in a different store at a different time of the day?

Foodlessness is not a part of this case unless we make it so.
We don't know what they ate regularly.
We don't know that they lived only on junk.
It's a reach to suggest that because she recalled buying slushies in one store that that was their entire died eternally.

your favorite
mom got she got
like that okay
nope
I think Summer is pretty skinny especially compared to the rest of the family. MOO There is the pic of her eating out of a bag of pink cereal. CBW bought 2 gallons of milk. I would bet those kids just fixed themselves cereal when they got hungry for the most part. CM said CBW had bought a couple of pizzas at the store on the way home before his interview at their home. I can see a lot of cereal being fixed by the kids and pizza being fixed by mom or dad when he got home from work. MOO

<modsnip>

Generally speaking and not directed at anyone, predatory behavior is concerning.
Frightening children is serious and even if a person sneaks up to a child and puts their hand over their mouth to teach them to be wary of druggies seems like it would be more harmful than productive.
This can also affect a relationship and does not help to keep a family intact, in many of the cases we follow here at WS.
MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did CM say that made you think it was confirmed by LE or Walgreens? And why both and not one or the other?
My guess is because like she said "he said time stamp" and I don't know why CM would lie about that. Sounded pretty much confirmed to me. And it makes sense. Last seen in the early afternoon according to LE.

Maybe she bought the food in a different store at a different time of the day?

Foodlessness is not a part of this case unless we make it so.
We don't know what they ate regularly.
We don't know that they lived only on junk.
It's a reach to suggest that because she recalled buying slushies in one store that that was their entire died eternally.
It's my opinion that CB would have said if she fed the kids because it would be in keeping with her desire to appear like a capable mother.

Food isn't part of this case but neither is about 90% of what we've been discussing anyway. We're at a standstill until LE releases more information.

But that doesn't mean we have to pretend every statement from the parents really mean (or don't mean) something else entirely or that we need to invent words and scenarios for them. If their own words can't hold up to scrutiny it's not our responsibility to fix it for them. MOO.

It's my opinion that CB would have said if she fed the kids because it would be in keeping with her desire to appear like a capable mother.

Food isn't part of this case but neither is about 90% of what we've been discussing anyway. We're at a standstill until LE releases more information.

But that doesn't mean we have to pretend every statement from the parents really mean (or don't mean) something else entirely or that we need to invent words and scenarios for them. If their own words can't hold up to scrutiny it's not our responsibility to fix it for them. MOO.
It's not ours to judge them either without evidence.

<modsnip>
Generally speaking and not directed at anyone, predatory behavior is concerning.
Frightening children is serious and even if a person sneaks up to a child and puts their hand over their mouth to teach them to be wary of druggies seems like it would be more harmful than productive.
This can also affect a relationship and does not help to keep a family intact, in many of the cases we follow here at WS.
MOO.
It's horrifying to me. But I've spent many years around men like that. Wish CPS would have removed those kids before one went missing. MOO Not much has been mentioned by the other women/girls DW is accused of SA. Were they all children when the SA happened? Six in total. Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

your favorite
mom got she got
like that okay
nope

Honestly, the emphasis that is being put on what was consumed that day is really odd to me.
If I had a dollar for every parent that does not cook 3 meals a day, I would be a rich woman.
Many parents just keep things on hand for their kids to grab.
Cereal, lunchables, fruit cups, Pizza rolls, corn dogs, etc etc etc
For the record, I don't allow my household to run that way-
but I don't , won't and will NOT judge others that do!
Not to mention- Maybe CW had something cooking in the crockpot-
WE just do NOT KNOW.
And- it doesn't help in any way to find that missing child!

AMOO JMO MOO

EBM to add- Sonic has half price drinks from 2- 4 PM.
Maybe CW only had enough cash on hand to purchase those drinks.
It sounds like it was a treat on a hot day.

Last edited:
I just want to put this out there as well.

My 2 youngest kids were SKINNY until they hit their teens.
Unfortunately genetics caught up around that time.

You will NOT find a more particular mother when it comes to the health and nutrition of their own children.

I was a Childhood Nutritionist for 15 years.

I wish ALL parents understood how important the food that we put into our children's bodies REALLY is-
but- with financial issues, a lack of time to prepare good food (single parent households, 2 parents working) or just a lack of understanding and knowledge about health and developing healthy eating habits- people sometimes really just make do with the money, time and know how that they have.

It isn't ideal, but it is real life.

JMO MOO AMOO

I just want to put this out there as well.

My 2 youngest kids were SKINNY until they hit their teens.
Unfortunately genetics caught up around that time.

You will NOT find a more particular mother when it comes to the health and nutrition of their own children.

I was a Childhood Nutritionist for 15 years.

I wish ALL parents understood how important the food that we put into our children's bodies REALLY is-
but- with financial issues, a lack of time to prepare good food (single parent households, 2 parents working) or just a lack of understanding and knowledge about health and developing healthy eating habits- people sometimes really just make do with the money, time and know how that they have.

It isn't ideal, but it is real life.

JMO MOO AMOO
Maybe she didn't have enough money to feed all four of them. Fast food is expensive. Or maybe she didn't want to feed H. When I carted my grandson's buddies around, I expected them to have their own money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa