AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often record phone calls with clients to make sure I'm getting down exactly what they need me to do for the project, but I just put them on speaker phone and use the voice recorder on my laptop. It makes more sense that M has an app on her phone to automatically record calls since this call was around midnight and the entire thing was recorded. I don't know if she knew already that it was legal, but recording conversations with these two ticking time bombs is wise because anybody associated with them could be betrayed by them or implicated at any moment, IMO! I'd want evidence of every single interaction.

Where is Summer?????
I bet that CM has helped her maneuver through the mine field of what is legal or illegal in this unusual case. With a recommendation to record every single word from Don or Candus.

I'll only dip my pinky finger into the craziness of the last 24 + hours.

IMO only, the internet is getting punked/pranked by someone who has never met/knows a single person related to this case. YouTube said it so it must be true? Not a chance for me.

100% agree.

IMO, none of these people are credible…Not D, CW, or even M…Why is M sharing these calls with Unmasked in the first place <modsnip>. How is it assisting in finding Summer? I’m taking a break from these YT videos…if it’s not from an official LE announcement, I’ll pass.

wouldn’t screen recording on the iPhone do the same thing I’ve never tried.
I'm not sure. I have a Galaxy 21 that has screen record capabilities, but I've never tried it to record a call. I don't know if iPhone would or not, either. The app is great because it keeps all calls in one place and it's easy to access each file and see the call date, time, duration, whether it was an incoming or outgoing call, etc. You can let it record all calls or just calls from specific numbers that way you don't have to fumble around with anything before answering.

Would that call last evening come under, "perverting the course of justice" (false information). I know here in the UK, you can be arrested. Would this not be a good reason for LE to bring her in and then take it from there?

Moo

I bet that CM has helped her maneuver through the mine field of what is legal or illegal in this unusual case. With a recommendation to record every single word from Don or Candus.
With all the crazy stuff happening yesterday, I'm not even sure now where I saw it, but somewhere I read that DW's sister Mary is an attorney in Utah. Does anyone know if that is actually true? I don't know where the idea of recording DW/CW phone calls came from, but it was a brilliant move on Mary's part, IMO.

Would that call last evening come under, "perverting the course of justice" (false information). I know here in the UK, you can be arrested. Would this not be a good reason for LE to bring her in and then take it from there?

Moo
I don’t think so. If C had called the police and lied then yes, but I don’t think a conversation between two “regular” people would qualify.
MOO

I just listened to the video of the phone call. I felt so bad for CW my heart hurt for her. Now my heart is ice towards her. No respect for her left. This is about Summer they are missing their baby what is wrong with those people.

Is anyone transcribing that phone call? Thanks in advance

I started to listen and turned it off quickly. I am triggered by hearing drunken conversations for some reason.

True Crime Rocket Science did a pretty decent job of transcribing it. It's a 17-minute video (YouTube), but he didn't get all of it because he couldn't understand her when she became hysterical.

I'm not sure. I have a Galaxy 21 that has screen record capabilities, but I've never tried it to record a call. I don't know if iPhone would or not, either. The app is great because it keeps all calls in one place and it's easy to access each file and see the call date, time, duration, whether it was an incoming or outgoing call, etc. You can let it record all calls or just calls from specific numbers that way you don't have to fumble around with anything before answering.
Thanks I checked it stops recording once the phone call is made.

100% agree.

IMO, none of these people are credible…Not D, CW, or even M…Why is M sharing these calls with Unmasked in the first place <modsnip>. How is it assisting in finding Summer? I’m taking a break from these YT videos…if it’s not from an official LE announcement, I’ll pass.

Well, I'm glad she did she there was SO much misinformation, rumors, and cryptic posts yesterday. This helped clear up some of it at least.

There has been something niggling all along to me that is making me think 'Shannon Matthews' I had it early on, then I thought no. Then after CM interviewed H and A I had that thought again, it seemed staged. Then the SA was brought up and I thought no again with suspicion on other theories. After tonight I am back there again. Is this all staged? Is Summer hidden away safe somewhere? I keep thinking no, this has gone on too long for that but now? I honestly do not know. I've never seen such behaviour from players in a case like this before, it's bizarre!

I don't think I'm following.....

IMO, I mean by some random person following this case that does not know Summer's parents or extended family. Probably the same person(s) who created a false "breaking news" that DW was arrested yesterday. They are sitting back watching this burn.

There has been something niggling all along to me that is making me think 'Shannon Matthews' I had it early on, then I thought no. Then after CM interviewed H and A I had that thought again, it seemed staged. Then the SA was brought up and I thought no again with suspicion on other theories. After tonight I am back there again. Is this all staged? Is Summer hidden away safe somewhere? I keep thinking no, this has gone on too long for that but now? I honestly do not know. I've never seen such behaviour from players in a case like this before, it's bizarre!
Right, the more bizarre this gets, the more it opens the door to those kinds of possibilities, definitely.

As LE said, Everything’s still on the table.

IMO, I mean by some random person following this case that does not know Summer's parents or extended family. Probably the same person(s) who created a false "breaking news" that DW was arrested yesterday. They are sitting back watching this burn.

But that was actually Candus and actually Mary on that phone call.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj