Found Deceased Canada - Christopher Dafoe, 28, Edmonton, AB, 14 Aug 2021

bombardier

Reaction score
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-police-missing-man-christopher-dafoe-1.6148968
Christopher Dafoe, 28, has been missing since Aug. 14. He was last seen at his residence near 110th Avenue and 124th Street in Edmonton, police say.
Dafoe's disappearance is out of character for him. He does not own a vehicle, often travelling via bus or skateboard, and he has friends in Vancouver, police say.

havfwdkcw7j71.jpg

There is a public FB page his family is running - they have been organizing ground searches as well if anyone is local and wants to join.
Newest information is that the main search area has been specified to south of Jasper Street (about 50 minutes from where he was last seen). I missed the big search today but I will walk around by the river tomorrow and keep my eyes open.
upload_2021-8-29_21-36-19.png

Hasn't been mentioned where Chris was found (Canadian media often doesn't go into detail) but a body was found under the nearby bridge on the 6th. The family posted about Chris on the 9th. I am thinking that the remains were likely Chris. If so, wonder what could have caused him to fall into the water (toxicology?).
Condolences to the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back