UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Often used by LE to mask out high profile officers who don't want to appear in media for obvious reasons.

i don’t buy that, there are two people with the Netted hoods. Look at their outfits, look more fire arms than high profile. Not suggesting they are but the one person that is more visible doesn’t appear to be the age or dress like a high ranking officer

i don’t buy that, there are two people with the Netted hoods. Look at their outfits, look more fire arms than high profile. Not suggesting they are but the one person that is more visible doesn’t appear to be the age or dress like a high ranking officer
Not necessarily high ranking-high profile

It's an interesting still image of white coat man outside Costcutter on the morning of the 19th. Is there agreement about who this is? This image doesn't doesn't reveal whether he's still holding the object he seemed to have when passing Heworth Place, or what it was.

Claudia police release new CCTV appeal

After nearly a week of digging into this again, I'm coming the conclusion (like many of you) that the police almost certainly know/strongly suspect who was involved. Because of the media interest/interference and conflict with the local 'community,' I doubt they will let anything out of the bag until they're sure any findings are related to Claudia. They're managing the press around this very carefully.

Thats a pretty clear image, I’d be surprised if no one knew who that was. Are we sure it’s the same guy (white coat) captured on the CCTV from Heworth Place on the morning of the 19th though? Has that been confirmed?

Difficult to understand that the owners of the land currently being searched took two years, after a study into the terrain and surroundings, to pass on the information (whatever it is), to the police. Unless information was passed on initially but it's taken updated forensic science to evaluate it. Having submitted a file requesting prosecution to the CPS, with regards to the "four" arrested, and the CPS not charging anyone due to lack of evidence, it's obvious that the police have evidence of a Crime and knowledge of a crime, but that it's not strong enough to guarantee a 90% chance of prosecution, and that it may be reliant upon circumstantial evidence rather than weighted in factual scientific evidence..... also known as 'proof'. The police will have had all CCTV material analysed by experts, and will have 99% for sure, seen and noted everything that has been and is being discussed on here. Police tactics throughout the investigation have obviously been carefully planned and organised with aims and objectives in mind.
Hmm I hope that the police are NOT taking what we say here very seriously.I’m still waiting for Aliens to be blamed for her disappearance on here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam