AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is disgusting! Candus too! If they ever want to get their children back..I hope to God they have to go through a psychological evaluation. They should be going through one now. In the beginning, someone asked if Dons past charges have anything to do with Summer. LE said no. That was before the SA info came out. My opinion, I think they were relating last years frickin shannanagins of Don being upset with the guy being there. Moo, so yes, this sa could very well have something to do with Summer missing. Sorry, remove my post if you need to, but really...these 2 people are so f## up its sad. Hope Don or Candus doesn't off themselves, we might never find Summer. If they are really innocent, I will apologize. Sorry for my rant
I agree with every word you posted!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Another phone call with DW - TIR
Phone call:

This is old bulls*** you all need to stop.
Mary: It is old Donnie, from way back when.
Don: Y'all crying over s*** and nothing. I saved your *advertiser censored** and y'all are making big deals of this c***.
Mary: I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it. I just wanted to call and....
Don: This is ridiculous. This is supposed to be about my daughter and that's it. You know over 40 something years ago and she's saying all this man, to h*** with her.
Mary: Well I just wanted to let you know what she was telling me.
Don: Tell her good luck man. I got some stuff that's gonna be said about her too. Alright. She wants to go on live TV and ruin me and ruin my name take my child and ruin my damn life and everything else tell her good luck man. Cos I got people on my side too. She ain't the only one.
I when I tell the judge that she initiated it all I don't know where she learned it from and yeah I shoulda been smarter but I was a kid too. Didn't know no better.

BBM I wonder where and with whom the little girl lived before DW came into her life. Has that information been released?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really believe this probably happened to these women. But why did they wait so long, so many years to do anything about it? I'm pretty sure in Texas this is an automatic arrest. If someone claims SA, an arrest is made without having to have proof. I don't know about Tennessee. And I don't know if the law has changed here, but I do know it was that way at one time.
Because it is not easy for women to come forward and deal with a call like what DW showcased tonight. And for so many other reasons that are intensely personal for each survivor, IMO. Maybe this helps?
Top 10 Reasons People Do Not Report Sexual Abuse

I really believe this probably happened to these women. But why did they wait so long, so many years to do anything about it? I'm pretty sure in Texas this is an automatic arrest. If someone claims SA, an arrest is made without having to have proof. I don't know about Tennessee. And I don't know if the law has changed here, but I do know it was that way at one time.
Can you explain what it means by an arrest for SA can be made without "proof"? There has to be some evidence that shows probable cause for the arrest right?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Chris has spent much of his retired life working for the Cold Case foundation. And he teaches at LE seminars, as an expert on child killers. That is his specific expertise.

Until he began interviewing Donnie, he was seen as a good ol country boy, with a strong Christian faith, and a hard working family man.

Chris talks about the 3 lives of individuals: the public, the private ands the secret. Chris successfully pierced the secret life of Donnie and toxins have been leaking out ever since.

All of these interviews and videos are going straight to the TBI while they try and figure out what happened to Summer. After seeing this hoax , it calls into question everything Candus has put forward about that fateful day. Now I know she is manipulative and not completely truthful. .

I think she is not being totally transparent about everything that happened on the 15th of June. Nor do I believe everything that DW has been saying about that day. If he truly had an ironclad alibi, TBI wouldn't be so interested in all of these interviews, and Chris wouldn't be either.

Chris has said some things on his shows, that came to be true. He told us before it was announced in msm, about the truck and body being found of the missing Mackenzie boy. Chris is working on that with Cold Case unit.

He also told us that DW lied to him about a few things, one of them being his tox screening. And sure enough, in the call to Cher, Don admitted he had cocaine and alcohol show up in that drug test. So Chris knows more than one might think, about what is really going on behind the scenes.

I admire him for the way he supported Jeannie and Trish and Mary and helped walk them through the gauntlet they were faced with. Thanks to Chris, and Don's impulsivity, the authorities are now looking into the charges and they have interviews where Don even admits to being the perp.

I greatly admire Chris McDonut. :p

Can you explain what it means by an arrest for SA can be made without "proof"? There has to be some evidence that shows probable cause for the arrest right?

When she was 12, Jeannie and her mother filed charges against her 19 yr old stepbrother. The authorities said they were going to look at that file to start with.

Jeannie and her mother filed a complaint against Don when she was 12 and he was 19. Then later, Don's father pressured jeannie and her mother to drop the chArges. But that report is still on file. From 30 years ago or more.

Well, he admitted to it on tape, and I'm sure CM will be more than happy to provide Jeannie and Mary with a copy. <modsnip: No need to be rude>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members