NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female, 23-33, & 3 Children, under 11, Nov'85 & May'00 #3

rsbm

Agreed. I stopped giving isotopes any consideration after the Beth Doe/Evelyn Colon identification. Not even close.

I would like to know if Marcia King was in TX during the year before she died. Based on a scientific article I read about isotopes, the area her results indicated would have only shown up if she were there, they are that unique.

The isotope map shows where whatever she ingested grew, not where she lived. We could never tell if she had been in that area. Only if she consumed things from Texas. That's where this "science" fall apart You just can't establish any facts.

The isotope map shows where whatever she ingested grew, not where she lived. We could never tell if she had been in that area. Only if she consumed things from Texas. That's where this "science" fall apart You just can't establish any facts.

It also includes water they've ingested, too, not just food. And not just tap water, but also well water.

Most people don't drink tap or local and definitely not well water since the 1940's - that is a verified fact. Where do you get your liquid from? Most kids for decades have and still get their liquids from Coca Cola company. Where do THEY get their raw products from.??

Most people don't drink tap or local and definitely not well water since the 1940's - that is a verified fact. Where do you get your liquid from? Most kids for decades have and still get their liquids from Coca Cola company. Where do THEY get their raw products from.??

Most people drink bottled water now, but that's a relatively recent change in consumer habits. Tap water consumption was surpassed by carbonated beverages in the 1980s, and then bottled water overtook over carbonated beverages in the past thirty or so years. But even with the rise in popularity of soda and bottled water, it doesn't mean folks stopped drinking or using tap water altogether for use in cooking, brewing coffee or powdered drink mixes. Kool-Aid was huge when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s, and we took the water right from the faucet. And I beg to differ on the well water. It's what I use. I find it difficult to believe I'm the only person in the US who consumes well water, so if you have a source for that verified fact, please post the link. Thank you.

Most people drink bottled water now, but that's a relatively recent change in consumer habits. Tap water consumption was surpassed by carbonated beverages in the 1980s, and then bottled water overtook over carbonated beverages in the past thirty or so years. But even with the rise in popularity of soda and bottled water, it doesn't mean folks stopped drinking or using tap water altogether for use in cooking, brewing coffee or powdered drink mixes. Kool-Aid was huge when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s, and we took the water right from the faucet. And I beg to differ on the well water. It's what I use. I find it difficult to believe I'm the only person in the US who consumes well water, so if you have a source for that verified fact, please post the link. Thank you.
I too grew up on well water. Where I’m from (TX) a lot of people preferred that over anything. Some still do.

I think that we shouldn't consider the locations but rather the timeline it gives us. No, it probably isn't accurate in terms of locations, but in terms of developing a timeline, it's probably accurate.

That's funny, because I grew up in the 90s in another country and came to the US in the early 2000s and all my American friends in New Hampshire drink tap water.

800UFNH

The Doe Network: Case File 800UFNH

800ufnh.JPG

Reconstruction of Victim by NCMEC

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on November 10, 1985 in Allenstown, Merrimack County, New Hampshire
Estimated Date of Death: 1-4 years prior
Skeletal Remains

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 5-10 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 4'3"
Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Native. Dark blonde or light brown, fine hair. Double-pierced ears.
Dentals: Shovel shaped anterior dentition.
DNA: Pending

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case History
On November 10, 1985, the skeletal remains of a female and one female child were located in Allenstown, NH.

The bodies, wrapped in plastic strips, was found by a hunter in a wooded area between the Bear Brook Gardens trailer park and Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown. They were in a wooded area far from any roads. The cause of each death was repeated blows to the head from a blunt instrument, although there was evidence of other injuries.

On May 9, 2000, the skeletal remains of two additional female children were recovered. DNA testing confirmed that two of the children were biologically related to the adult female. All four victims may be biologically linked, but DNA results are still pending.

All four decedents are believed to be Caucasian or Native American and they are believed to have died in the early 1980's.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
B.J. Spamer
913-469-5437
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

Agency Case Number: 85-1051

Source Information: UDRS

Thread #1
Thread #2

The documentary on Netflix is very informative The Chameleon killer Terry Rasmussen was found guilty of killing the children and the woman found in the barrels. He has gone by several different names and it wouldn't be surprising if he had more names and identities and victims out there. The woman and her 2 children were identified, but there was one child that was the killers daughter (Terry's) and she has yet to be identified and her mother has not come forward or been found ( I am guessing she was also murdered by Terry, but was placed some where else)
terry-peder-rasmussen-bob-evans-1509632916.jpg

He was also found guilty of murdering another woman in California that he was living with. He seemed to have traveled frequently. Due to geneological advances they found that his daughter the one that was murdered by him, her maternal side has family in Mississippi and that he came around in the early 1970's with a young girl and a woman named Elizabeth? that might be the name of the woman he had his child with. She was Asian/ Mexican/ Native American decent.

The documentary on Netflix is very informative The Chameleon killer Terry Rasmussen was found guilty of killing the children and the woman found in the barrels. He has gone by several different names and it wouldn't be surprising if he had more names and identities and victims out there. The woman and her 2 children were identified, but there was one child that was the killers daughter (Terry's) and she has yet to be identified and her mother has not come forward or been found ( I am guessing she was also murdered by Terry, but was placed some where else)

He was also found guilty of murdering another woman in California that he was living with. He seemed to have traveled frequently. Due to geneological advances they found that his daughter the one that was murdered by him, her maternal side has family in Mississippi and that he came around in the early 1970's with a young girl and a woman named Elizabeth? that might be the name of the woman he had his child with. She was Asian/ Mexican/ Native American decent.
What is the name of the documentary? I definitely want to check that out!

thank you for the clarification you are correct he was not found guilty, but very likely the cases are connected with him

Yeah I think there's zero chance he wasn't the killer, and zero chance he didn't kill several others, including Denise Beaudin and probably the middle child's mother.

When he was going by the name Bob Evans in NH he had shared an apt and received mail for a woman named Elizabeth Evans. This was shortly before he met Denise. I had always thought Elizabeth was Marlyse Honeychurch (the woman in the barrels in Bear Brook) because her middle name was Elizabeth.

The middle child was primarily of European descent, and we don't know how much of this admixture she had (I think she also had black admixture). If it was a very low percentage, it might not be relevant in identifying her mother, as the mother might have also had a very European appearance, and no non-white ancestors in living memory. In fact I would worry if the middle child is over 95% white, it might even be putting people off from thinking that their missing, presumed white loved one has anything to do with this case if the non-white admixture is drawn attention to too much.

While I'm on the subject do we even know this admixture came from the MC's mother? Could it have come from Rasmussen?

I live in NH - I drink tap water. Have for the last 10+ years!

I think that isotope data can be used in another way - determining when a person was where. Even if it wasn’t a northern state they were in (between California and NH) it does prove a point that they were evidently somewhere in a time frame. :)

This is how I see it too. We don’t know where Marlyse and her children were, but we do know they must have had a big change in what they ingested for 3-7 months, before the 3 weeks to 2 months prior to their deaths when they started to ingest something else.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back