CANADA Canada - Jami Springer, 27, Moncton NB, 31 Aug 2016

Today is Jami's 29th birthday. I saw a post from her Mom on Facebook (we evidently have friends in common - I hadn't heard of this case before today, tho.)

Reward is up to $12,000. Where are you, Jami??

I’m located in Moncton, NB and I can’t believe that Jami is still missing.

Does anyone know exactly where she was seen on McLaughlin? That’s a fairly long street that stretches from the city center to the suburbs to the “country”. I’d like to get a good look for myself.

The September 4th sighting is not confirmed?

I’m located in Moncton, NB and I can’t believe that Jami is still missing.

Does anyone know exactly where she was seen on McLaughlin? That’s a fairly long street that stretches from the city center to the suburbs to the “country”. I’d like to get a good look for myself.

The September 4th sighting is not confirmed?
Welcome to Websleuths!

My deepest, deepest condolences go out to Jami's family. I don't know how much more heartbreaking this case can get, but words fail me at the moment. Watching the emotional agony of Jami's mom in the short clips of the video made my own heart squeeze in pain.

The following is from an old video, released a month after Jami's "missing" date of August 31, 2016. The link still works, but I'll add a short transcription containing a few words from the reporter and a screen shot in thumbnail form from the video:

Transcription from about 1:15 minutes in:

Reporter: “This is McLaughlin Drive and it is somewhere along this stretch that Jami Springer was last seen.

RCMP are not saying exactly where or if she was alone. Investigators believe the disappearance to be suspicious.”
. . .

You can clearly see business signs which may help a great deal in locating the area.

Video link:
https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId...1&hootPostID=0355e6298b34dcb5f724bdc2f35d5171

Also in thumbnail format, I will add a screenshot from my Google map:

Google Map link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vwCD1PNIQnxtpG_ucJQ11f4fKDE&usp=sharing

Attachments

• MacArthur's Nursies.jpg
    MacArthur's Nursies.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Jami Map Blow Up.jpg
    Jami Map Blow Up.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 12
'We're living the nightmare': Brent Springer renews calls for missing daughter | CBC News

Brent Springer is renewing calls for the public to come forward with information about his daughter, Jami Springer, who has been missing for 21 months.

"We've all heard the adage, 'living the dream, life's a dream.' Well, that's anything but a dream for us. If anything, we're living the nightmare, the nightmare that doesn't ever want to end," Springer said.

The father told CBC News on Friday police are again looking into the case.
She was last seen walking on McLaughlin Drive in Moncton.

She is five feet four inches tall and about 106 pounds. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes

'We're living the nightmare': Brent Springer renews calls for missing daughter | CBC News

Brent Springer is renewing calls for the public to come forward with information about his daughter, Jami Springer, who has been missing for 21 months.

"We've all heard the adage, 'living the dream, life's a dream.' Well, that's anything but a dream for us. If anything, we're living the nightmare, the nightmare that doesn't ever want to end," Springer said.

The father told CBC News on Friday police are again looking into the case.
She was last seen walking on McLaughlin Drive in Moncton.

She is five feet four inches tall and about 106 pounds. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes
Thank you for this.

BBM - It sounds like maybe they got new information recently--I hope so.

Also from the link, Jami and her daughter:

jami-springer.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa