Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was out walking around with his gun because he was hanging out in the woods, possibly sleeping there..I think when out there he has a gun and maybe even a pup ..maybe he has a little camp or spot..or is barn surfing.maybe he is just coming back from the liquor store and is gonna hunker down there or he drove there and is going back to a vehicle.. but still is sleeping outside/ or in a car but is homeless...anything of value he has on him...the gun, maybe his shaving stuff, maybe a bottle..I think he might have some zip ties or prepared items because he is a crazy psychopath...when crazy men have guns they feel emboldened..they feel godlike.

guys who have been in prison know how to quickly access the lay of the land before they attack a fellow prisoner..

he makes a quick assessment and all systems are go...

I think he passed those girls and went back. he had that gun, he had his stuff..he got lucky.

mOO

The gentlemen who run the trails walked them all the time. There have not been any reports that I’m aware of that indicate this was a spot homeless people came to. LE tells us the person is local. A local homeless person would know the keepers of the trails, who put their heart and soul and petitioned to keep improving them, would not tolerate that.
Edit to say IMO

Yes! Lack of evidence does not mean it didn’t happen!
If you follow the timeline from around 11:00 am and really study it, it’s speculative but amazing how movements match up. IMO

JBC does not fit what LE has told us about BG. IMO
BG wants to know what they know. One would think JBC would stay as far away from LE as he could. Our BG has inserted himself into the investigation. He never “thought they would switch gears but they did”. Our BG knew info on the case from talking about it with LE. Otherwise how would he know what direction they were going in? (The wrong sketch being part of that).
“To the killer, we believe you were hiding in plain sight”, JBC cannot be placed at the crime scene.
“We believe this is about control to you”. That describes an organized killer. JBC was disorganized in his crime.
When one really steps back and listens to what LE tells us JBC isn’t the guy. Thank God he’s off the streets though!
Of course all just my humble opinion.

Yes, two looks. One that he was covered up with a disguise if you will, and one as himself. Speculating the white image coming out of his jacket could possibly be the duffle bag handles he put the BG clothes, hat, scarf in.

Remember when they were asking about a duffle bag?
"We're trying to get people that were driving down the Hoosier Heartland, that were on the interstate, that were in Logansport that might have saw somebody walking, hitchhiking-- if they saw a duffle bag laying somewhere, anything. We're just reaching out for people that saw anything within that distance," Riley said.
Tips pour in after suspect identified in Delphi double homicide | wthr.com

Not to doubt your post. Just paid attention to the covered lower part of the face.

Here is what has been bothering me all along.

One witness remembered him because of the look he gave her, if I am not mistaken.

I don't know what exactly it means, but - not peaceful eyes.

Something like sanpaku eyes? The guy being psychotic and angry? If his lower face was covered, this must have been quite a gaze.

And yet both sketches have normal, calm eyes.

I imagine that there are computer-generated versions of eyes, brows, noses. I can't imagine that a witness meeting a man with angry eyes wouldn't have later picked out an intense, angry gaze, out of the multitude available.

Yet both sketches have normal eyes. If the perp, indeed, was angry and psychotic (or even confused and not quite understanding what was happening - could be, too), his eyes should have looked accordingly.

Why don't we see it?

I just had a thought...do you think that BG has returned to the bridge and/or the area around it?

He should have, to make the CS. But in my mind, I see him leaving, cutting through the forest and maybe indeed getting to his car that he left farther. And getting back to wherever he lived.

He should have, to make the CS. But in my mind, I see him leaving, cutting through the forest and maybe indeed getting to his car that he left farther. And getting back to wherever he lived.
I just realized my question is unclear. Do you think he has returned there since that day?

BTW, what does CS mean?

premeditation could have started moments after he first encountered them.

I also thought it could have been prearranged because of the way the girls lingered there at that spot as though they were waiting...but then we found out that there is a rule or like a tradition that people do not pass each other going both ways so if someone is on the bridge you wait for them to cross before you head back across. so they could have been waiting for BG to clear the bridge..

we also have to realize that people meet and talk and make plans off line all the time..like at a grocery store or an event..

but it was a week day, I doubt BG would have known there was no school that day and invite them to meet him there days before the murders happened... it gets too convoluted and there is no digital trail at all..but for a long time I did think they were lured there...
I did think that but now I think it was just scum ball JBC cruising the park with his gun in one of his internal rages and feeling violent..probably with one of his stolen guns...

probably sleeping in the park and running out of fools. mOO

Yes, it is very possible that BG did not plan to go to the trail to attack Abby and Libby per se, but to attack SOMEBODY. Therefore, premeditation to kill, but not a plan to specifically kill those girls.

I had been thinking BG planned to kill them specifically, and I have a belief on who BG is, but I don't know how he knew that the girls were going to be there. I think if LE or the family think back to that day, and who the girls first asked for rides, or if they mentioned on FB or Snap before they went that they were going to the trails that day. Was there anyone in earshot of phone calls to parents and sister asking for ride and permission to go?

Last edited:
Keep coming back to the thing that a friend of the girls said. That she looked so much like libby that her Grandparents could not tell them apart. This girl was friends with both Abby and libby. Mistaken identity by the killer?

If I really wanted to, I could probably pick any random guy from Delphi, sleuth his entire life, connect him to the girls or the trail on some level, and from a comfortable distance online, make him fit. It's really easy to explain everything with a disguise, or people lying, or evidence that isn't there but really happened, or LE communicating to the killer in code, or blaming violent offenders because they have proven themselves capable of such crimes. Maybe some of it is right, but maybe not. These are the things we do because we don't know all the facts. We're mixing chemicals together without knowing what they are, and unfortunately, innocent people have had it blow up in their face.

Well said.

It's like we're working on a jigsaw puzzle where all of the pieces are cut into a perfect square, and the finished puzzle is solid blue.

Every connection looks important, and every piece seems to fit perfectly.

I'm sure that the investigators are working with a much more complicated array of puzzle pieces.

Imo

If I really wanted to, I could probably pick any random guy from Delphi, sleuth his entire life, connect him to the girls or the trail on some level, and from a comfortable distance online, make him fit. It's really easy to explain everything with a disguise, or people lying, or evidence that isn't there but really happened, or LE communicating to the killer in code, or blaming violent offenders because they have proven themselves capable of such crimes. Maybe some of it is right, but maybe not. These are the things we do because we don't know all the facts. We're mixing chemicals together without knowing what they are, and unfortunately, innocent people have had it blow up in their face.

Getting info from newspaper articles and pictures from the baseball team online and the many Abby and libby board photos for the park is hardy sleuthing someones entire life.

LE said "we believe you ARE hiding in plain sight", not "were". They weren't talking about the day it happened. They are talking about him going about his day-to-day life like nothing happened. They are emphasizing that the person who did this might not look like a monster or criminal. That they could be blending in with the community as a teacher, coach, dad, brother, uncle, etc. The whole press conference really isn't that cryptic as people make it seem. They were basically driving home the idea that BG is a local person that is probably someone that no one would suspect. They didn't want anyone to second guess themselves when providing tips just because "well he seems like a good dude, he'd never do this". When they say, you want to know what we know, it's them emphasizing the fact that the suspect has inserted themselves into the investigation. It's the same thing when they say everyone would be shocked at who did this. It's all about putting pressure on someone that most people wouldn't suspect.

IF the lying witness is BG, does that imply: physical evidence at the scene is next to nothing? Has the witness refused to give a DNA sample? If this was a premeditated crime would he have parked in an area where others could plainly see and possibly recognize his car, being a local? Can a murder really remain unsolved because of a crap alibi, IF there's physical evidence to link him to the scene? :confused:

LE said "we believe you ARE hiding in plain sight", not "were". They weren't talking about the day it happened. They are talking about him going about his day-to-day life like nothing happened. They are emphasizing that the person who did this might not look like a monster or criminal. That they could be blending in with the community as a teacher, coach, dad, brother, uncle, etc. The whole press conference really isn't that cryptic as people make it seem. They were basically driving home the idea that BG is a local person that is probably someone that no one would suspect. They didn't want anyone to second guess themselves when providing tips just because "well he seems like a good dude, he'd never do this". When they say, you want to know what we know, it's them emphasizing the fact that the suspect has inserted themselves into the investigation. It's the same thing when they say everyone would be shocked at who did this. It's all about putting pressure on someone that most people wouldn't suspect.

bbm

Exactly.

The girls were not murdered on the trail...they were murdered in an area that is mostly out
of plain view from the trails. Some one could stay down there by the water and no one would know or put a stop to it. also some of that property is private and has nothing to do with trail keepers... so the whole trail keepers thing doesn't really mean anything..

we shall see after the JBC has his trial if charges move forward. I believe they will and I don't put much weight on the press conference quite frankly I don't think they had much of an idea, the things that were said were basically textbook ..i.e.

"sex crimes are about control and power"..etc..the police just trying to offer some comfort and to try to relate some messaging to the killer.

a grown man can murder a woman or girl very easily with no weapon and walk away leaving a body on the ground for someone to find. It doesn't require much planning or
even covering up...mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member