Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting news: I wonder what motivated that???? hmmm

Adventures With Friends often goes out and does these. They base their search locations off of publicly known information usually. No different than narrowing down a potential search area based on eye witness statements in other regards for example.

I prefer to think Lady Justice is just resting for a bit.
Lady justice is a moral and just society. We have neither and it is decaying very rapidly and accelerating.
Just like an overdose of Tylenol (which should only be directly administered by a physician or RN, our society is teetering on the brink of liver failure.

I'm right there beside you as far as being frustrated goes.

I think you were right the first time. The DA and Kyron's family do or did want his remains recovered before trial. I think they all believed that was the only way they could lay the maximum charges. They had everything else they needed.

After 11 years, it looks like that decision was a mistake. If they ever find enough to make a positive identification, that's all it will be. Due to degradation, I doubt a cause and manner of death will be possible.

It's all so very, very sad. It's unjust, unfair, and it pretty much stinks. Dammit.

I believe Teri made sure they will never ever find any remains of this poor child.
However, cases have been won without a body, but they need some kind of proof to tie her to his murder and they just don't have it. It is said that no one commits the perfect murder. I beg to differ.

Kaine stated that Terri went through money like water. We can assume that she was simply withdrawing that money through an ATM like most people. Therefore, Kaine had no way of controlling it, nor apparently, having Terri account for every penny that she withdrew. Where you claim that you are disagreeing with someone who does not think that Terri is a sociopath, I clearly stated that she appeared to be a cold hearted sociopath. Terri did not have the time to do it on her own and her demeanor change during the day, proved that she was experiencing an emotional shock during a particular time period, which was not between the school and the 1st Fred Meyer. Surveillance cameras at the 1st Fred Meyer, did not see Kyron in the white truck, therefore she did not spend the day with Kyron, dead or alive.

TH did not appear to be a "saver" but she clearly seemed to have means of paying the person she was trying to hire to kill KH.
She could have amassed cash to pay accomplices or borrowed it privately for that matter or traded favors.
However, my thinking is primarily that she played people to help her cover her story.
Conspiring to murder a child isn't a willy nilly thing, but being duped by a sociopath, happens to millions of people daily.
Selling Kyron is another matter, and those accomplices would be just as sociopathic if not more.
That money she could be sitting on. Surely she knows that she at least was being watched.

As for the cameras at Fred Meyer - My understanding is that TH did not park in an area where the vehicle was very visible to passers by.
She was even questioned about it. No sane person leaves a baby in an unattended vehicle, period. But if she left Kyron there somehow that might be construed as ok if someone asked. The fact that cameras did not pick up Kyron doesn't mean that he wasn't in there. I haven't seen the Surveillance footage myself, but I have seen a lot of other footage of vehicles and its rare to say with 100% certainty that someone could not be in there. Especially a child Kyrons size.
But if Kyron was there at 9:13 its likely he was still alive. If he wasn't there, then likely he was already deceased.

So, its not clear to me if you are suggesting that TH had already disposed of Kyron by 9:13 or you are suggesting that she had handed him off to someone else.

Who would Terri hand off to?
Not that I give that possibility much credence…
My view is that it would be someone no more that 2 degrees away from her. For example, she had no problem asking someone directly to knock off her husband. That alone tells you that she is a seriously advanced sociopath. Who associates with sociopaths, that are not prey? Seems to me, that it is other sociopaths.
Now if you are asking more specifically “which” sociopaths in her small ruleless world, that is a good question. But again, based on her casual approach to looking for a killer to take out KH it would most likely be someone connected to her in some way, rather a random stranger.

Also, Seems to me her only reason for doing so would be for substantiating an alibi. Its not like she couldn't do it herself. But personally I think she did do it herself, and carefully worked out the alibis, etc so there would be “reasonable doubt” And in either case its very 1st degree, proving it is another matter.
Another point on this is that I think this was not only premeditated and planned carefully, but it was done primarily to hurt KH, Kyron was just the means to it. There was nothing worse she could do to hurt him. Unfortunately, there are many cases of sociopathic / narcissistic step parents (and sometimes parents) with that motive.

It seems very unlikely she handed it off to someone. But if she did, LE should be able to narrow that list of possibilities of her 1st and 2nd degree associations. And I would include her online associates in that list. A lot of people have an entire alternate life via the internet. If she didn’t have one, the list gets smaller. After 11 years, if anyone is on that list it ought to be very short.

My view is that it would be someone no more that 2 degrees away from her. For example, she had no problem asking someone directly to knock off her husband. That alone tells you that she is a seriously advanced sociopath. Who associates with sociopaths, that are not prey? Seems to me, that it is other sociopaths.
Now if you are asking more specifically “which” sociopaths in her small ruleless world, that is a good question. But again, based on her casual approach to looking for a killer to take out KH it would most likely be someone connected to her in some way, rather a random stranger.

Also, Seems to me her only reason for doing so would be for substantiating an alibi. Its not like she couldn't do it herself. But personally I think she did do it herself, and carefully worked out the alibis, etc so there would be “reasonable doubt” And in either case its very 1st degree, proving it is another matter.
Another point on this is that I think this was not only premeditated and planned carefully, but it was done primarily to hurt KH, Kyron was just the means to it. There was nothing worse she could do to hurt him. Unfortunately, there are many cases of sociopathic / narcissistic step parents (and sometimes parents) with that motive.

It seems very unlikely she handed it off to someone. But if she did, LE should be able to narrow that list of possibilities of her 1st and 2nd degree associations. And I would include her online associates in that list. A lot of people have an entire alternate life via the internet. If she didn’t have one, the list gets smaller. After 11 years, if anyone is on that list it ought to be very short.

Killers that get away with murder are like Casey Anthony-- she did it by herself-- so there is noone out there who can snitch on her---as soon as the killer involves another person there is a much better chance of getting caught---I believe Teri
carried out her evil deed without involving anybody else IMO

I believe Teri made sure they will never ever find any remains of this poor child.

Sadly, I think you are right. A lot of disappearances are only resolved through pure chance. Terri drove around the backroads for well over an hour. Kyron's little body could be anywhere along the route she took. 11 years of decay and exposure to wildlife certainly won't help.

However, cases have been won without a body, but they need some kind of proof to tie her to his murder and they just don't have it. It is said that no one commits the perfect murder. I beg to differ.
I don't believe it was perfect. I think they have/had enough to arrest her and bring the case before a jury, but they couldn't go for the death penalty. Then her parents managed to foot the bill for Houze and the rest is history.

TH did not appear to be a "saver" but she clearly seemed to have means of paying the person she was trying to hire to kill KH.
She could have amassed cash to pay accomplices or borrowed it privately for that matter or traded favors.
However, my thinking is primarily that she played people to help her cover her story.
Conspiring to murder a child isn't a willy nilly thing, but being duped by a sociopath, happens to millions of people daily.
Selling Kyron is another matter, and those accomplices would be just as sociopathic if not more.
That money she could be sitting on. Surely she knows that she at least was being watched.
Respectfully snipped by me.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe she told the landscaper that Kaine always carried $10,000.00 cash on his person. It was implied that after he had done the deed, he should then rob the corpse.

Lovely gal, huh?

BTW, Kaine said the idea he carried that much cash was absolutely ridiculous.

As for the cameras at Fred Meyer - My understanding is that TH did not park in an area where the vehicle was very visible to passers by.
She was even questioned about it. No sane person leaves a baby in an unattended vehicle, period. But if she left Kyron there somehow that might be construed as ok if someone asked. The fact that cameras did not pick up Kyron doesn't mean that he wasn't in there. I haven't seen the Surveillance footage myself, but I have seen a lot of other footage of vehicles and its rare to say with 100% certainty that someone could not be in there. Especially a child Kyrons size.
But if Kyron was there at 9:13 its likely he was still alive. If he wasn't there, then likely he was already deceased.
Respectfully snipped by me.

In "Boy Missing: The Search for Kyron Horman" it says due to the angle of the camera recording the outdoor surveillance footage only Terri driving and the baby in her child's seat in the back can be seen. They couldn't tell if anyone else was in the vehicle with her and they couldn't see Kyron's booster seat to know if it was empty.

The angle of the camera was attributed in large part to the fact that she had parked the vehicle so far back in each parking lot.

This applies to both Fred Meyer stores--at 9:12 am, Fred Meyer on Northwest Imbrie Drive in Hillsboro, and at 9:40 am, Fred Meyer on Southwest Walker Road.

The actual footage has never been released to the public.

I believe her choice of parking spots was deliberate and shows great attention to detail. In other words, premeditation. This didn't happen on a whim or after one drunken night of fighting until 3 am.

But, as you said, was Kyron with her or not? Or was he with her at the 1st Fred Meyer but not the 2nd Fred Meyer? It's so important.

Sadly, I think you are right. A lot of disappearances are only resolved through pure chance. Terri drove around the backroads for well over an hour. Kyron's little body could be anywhere along the route she took. 11 years of decay and exposure to wildlife certainly won't help.
Unless she placed him in a sealed container--I guess that's about the only little bit of hope I have left.

Who would Terri hand off to?

And/or who would DD hand off to....

jmho ymmv lrr
Interesting. It's known she had a presence on the dark net. Something nasty she hooked up with there would be my guess.

It's been confirmed the friend was at the flower farm by 9 am to begin work. I Googled the driving time from the school to the farm and it's about 10 minutes. So she would have just barely had enough time if the hand-off took place right outside the school. But with Terri right there, too? It just doesn't work for me.

But, we can't totally rule it out, and YMMV. :)

IIRC Terri was into some sort of online video game. Dark web - well there you go, God only knows what kind of associations she could have found there ...

Being that she is so evil, it is possible she connected with someone on the dark web to help her develop a plan to murder Kyron. Anything is possible.

Each year at this time I write on Kyron's thread.

With the falling of leaves and the hunters being out, I hope this will be the autumn/winter that Kyron is found, if deceased, or freed and saved, if alive. Sickening to me that TH got away scot-free, and Kyron remains missing. Kyron, you are not forgotten.

Each year at this time I write on Kyron's thread.

With the falling of leaves and the hunters being out, I hope this will be the autumn/winter that Kyron is found, if deceased, or freed and saved, if alive. Sickening to me that TH got away scot-free, and Kyron remains missing. Kyron, you are not forgotten.
Justice for Kyron! Justice for ALL!

Would they just arrest her already? I think it's way past time now. I am confident a jury would convict her of 1st degree.

As a side, with Sauvi Island, are there places to throw a body off where it would land in the water and be carried off by the sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123