Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another factor that likely influences the Daybell children's attitude towards Tammy's death. Chad told them that Tammy was on a mission beyond the veil (BBM). Quotes are from MG's secret recording made around Dec 8, 2019 (Full transcript of Lori Daybell secret phone call recording).

He claimed his children could back him up about Tammy's poor health, which they eventually did:

"My own children were there. They testified that Tammy had been getting weaker and sick and I begged her to go to the doctor. There’s, she just, her heart was failing her. She was physically falling apart."

So her heart was failing her, but she died of asphyxiation. How are these two connected?

He confirms that he had a history of visions of Tammy dying:

"I’ve been told for years that Tammy would pass away at a young age. I had no idea that Lori would even be a part of my life."

Tammy "visited" the children after her death:

"I just knew that my life had two segments and that I know Tammy’s on a special mission and she’s with my kids. She’s visited them."

If some of the children had dreams about Tammy, they could have believed that she was sending them messages from the other side that confirmed that Chad was telling the truth.

Am I the only one that finds mental hospitals on rivers to be odd? I'm not even joking. There was (i dont even know if it's open still) a mental hospital on the Wabash River. People occasionally threw themselves into it.

Interesting observation. I never thought about that and have no idea why so many psychiatric hospitals are near rivers.
But. I am an RN and worked at the State Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. Not only was the hospital near the river, there were scary tunnels to the river that had been used to bring goods to the hospital from riverboats. That hospital was 130 years old when I worked there in the 90s

From the above timeline:
[BBM and underscored]

"Within weeks of Tammy’s death, Chad and Lori are married in Hawaii on Nov. 5. They then return to Rexburg. Over the coming weeks, police say Chad told witnesses that Lori had no minor children. Police also say Lori told people Tylee died years earlier."

It always infuriates me when the timeline or news accounts report that it was "weeks" after Tammy Daybell "died" [was murdered], that Cad* and Lori were married.

Tammy was murdered on Saturday, October 19, 2019. Those two were married on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 -- that's a mere 17 days (or, 2 weeks and 3 days) after Tammy was murdered. "Weeks", to me, implies that it was 5 weeks, 6 weeks -- a more lengthy period of time. But it was much faster than that. Mr. thinking with the wrong head was hot to trot. He wanted to get the deal done.

*By the way, "Cad" is not a typo.

Thank you for high lighting the obvious.
AND The day after Tammy’s body was exhumed.. Alex died.

MOO

Last edited:
Am I the only one that finds mental hospitals on rivers to be odd? I'm not even joking. There was (i dont even know if it's open still) a mental hospital on the Wabash River. People occasionally threw themselves into it.

Water is calming, maybe that's part of the plan?

More likely the Texas example, easy to deliver food & patients.

Most likely the land was not suited to much of anything else!

Sometimes, a facility like this starts with the State ending up with a closed school or a very large home, or a poor farm. No idea if any of this applies to Orofino?

In the tasteless joke department, perhaps Lori can construct a Portal in Art-n-Crafts, after her Hair & Make-up session?

Bunny-Shed-w_light-394x600.jpg

26 Coolest Cardboard Houses Ever

jmho ymmv lrr

INMO, there isn't enough meds or treatment available to fix LVD. Even if we go with a diagnosis of Delusional Disorder, Dependent Personality Disorder, Borderline PD, really, there are several other diagnosis...the goal is "competency". I don't see a problem. If they could make Wanda Barzee "Competent", LVD is a slam dunk in comparison to Wanda Barzee.
“Shrewd as a fox” is tricky to treat. And it’s impossible to cure a condition that was never there in the first place. I Hope I’m wrong but I’m mentally preparing for a long, long if not forever wait.

Last edited:
Has Chad ever been competent in . . . in . . . well, anything at all, really?

Yeah. No. Especially at hiding dead bodies of children. "Crime 101",
1. Do not bury bodies of victims in your backyard. It is hard to deny any part of conspiracy.

2. Do not take dead wife's insurance money, go to Hawaii, and marry a blonde, dancing on the beach within months of her death.

There are so many trip ups here, on getting away with crime, it is like "Three Stooges" decide to plan a killing. I still can't believe that the bodies of Tylee and JJ were buried in CD's backyard!

There's another factor that likely influences the Daybell children's attitude towards Tammy's death. Chad told them that Tammy was on a mission beyond the veil (BBM). Quotes are from MG's secret recording made around Dec 8, 2019 (Full transcript of Lori Daybell secret phone call recording).

He claimed his children could back him up about Tammy's poor health, which they eventually did:

"My own children were there. They testified that Tammy had been getting weaker and sick and I begged her to go to the doctor. There’s, she just, her heart was failing her. She was physically falling apart."

So her heart was failing her, but she died of asphyxiation. How are these two connected?

He confirms that he had a history of visions of Tammy dying:

"I’ve been told for years that Tammy would pass away at a young age. I had no idea that Lori would even be a part of my life."

Tammy "visited" the children after her death:

"I just knew that my life had two segments and that I know Tammy’s on a special mission and she’s with my kids. She’s visited them."

If some of the children had dreams about Tammy, they could have believed that she was sending them messages from the other side that confirmed that Chad was telling the truth.

I love it. She is with “my kids,” not “ours.” Not a surprise. Peace to Tammy.

Yes. This is important. Not because people like JR are guilty of murder. But there is a much larger group than Chad and company that did a lot of grifting and a lot of damage. I am not saying it is relevant as evidence of the accused persons‘ guilt for murdering innocent spouses and children. I am not making an excuse for the murderers. But this larger group is fraudulent and dangerous.

Agree totally. And the larger group provided advice and support right up to the point of CV's murder and the revelation that there was not going to be any million bunks. A point of transition between focused and flailing behavior on the part of the "crew."

IMHO and all the other O's, including Joe's.

Agree totally. And the larger group provided advice and support right up to the point of CV's murder and the revelation that there was not going to be any million bunks. A point of transition between focused and flailing behavior on the part of the "crew."

IMHO and all the other O's, including Joe's.

I had forgotten about this observation/theory of yours- that the behavior got less organized when the 1,000,000 didn’t come through.

And yet, it couldn’t have sustained our lustbirds for long. They would have done better to to keep their money tree CV fed and watered, long term.

Who was that 1,000,000 for?

IMO. Partly developed from YO.

Yeah. No. Especially at hiding dead bodies of children. "Crime 101",
1. Do not bury bodies of victims in your backyard. It is hard to deny any part of conspiracy.

2. Do not take dead wife's insurance money, go to Hawaii, and marry a blonde, dancing on the beach within months of her death.

There are so many trip ups here, on getting away with crime, it is like "Three Stooges" decide to plan a killing. I still can't believe that the bodies of Tylee and JJ were buried in CD's backyard!

Don't forget, "do not ask photographer to document said wedding with 200-odd pictures".

"Tell your future wife not to buy you any clothes on her deceased husband's hopefully dead Amazon account"

"Burner phones are made to be, well, burned"

Don't forget, "do not ask photographer to document said wedding with 200-odd pictures".

"Tell your future wife not to buy you any clothes on her deceased husband's hopefully dead Amazon account"

"Burner phones are made to be, well, burned"

Best to purchase wedding dresses & wedding rings only after your intended is single.

Also, wait until after the late spouse's funeral services, maybe even long enough for the funerary flowers to wilt....

JMHO ymmv lrr

I had forgotten about this observation/theory of yours- that the behavior got less organized when the 1,000,000 didn’t come through.

And yet, it couldn’t have sustained our lustbirds for long. They would have done better to to keep their money tree CV fed and watered, long term.

Who was that 1,000,000 for?

IMO. Partly developed from YO.
BBM. IMO definitely for Lori. She wasn't going to kill her spouse for someone else to profit. To me there's no higher leader or group that would direct or control Lori and Chad's actions. Their aim was to be together, so they removed the obstacles and cashed in along the way. They intended to live off the blood money, not give it away (well, maybe Lori was going to reward Alex for his services).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members