AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
DW wants the girls to drop the case.
The Wells had no clue that call was going to be recorded and used against them.

It was IMO a usual MO for DW to play the victim. Went really big this time.

The rest of the goobledygook they are trying to save face.
But that was the point of the call.

My speculation only.
bbm
Re. the lavender bolded : Yes, that appears to be the motive.
Are there reasons from the past ?

Re. the green bolded : No, I'm sure they didn't think so.
But it wouldn't have happened if the prank call hadn't been made by the Wells in the first place, right ?
MOO.

bbm
Re. the lavender bolded : Yes, that appears to be the motive.
Are there reasons from the past ?

Re. the green bolded : No, I'm sure they didn't think so.
But it wouldn't have happened if the prank call hadn't been made by the Wells in the first place, right ?
MOO.
yes
Nothing to record if your watching your p's and q's and quietly going about your business.

It's really that simple.

o_Omoo

Actually the not knowing, where family of a missing child/person have to deal with, is a "special kind" of grief....It's called ambiguous loss/grief. It's worse than grieving for a person who has passed and you know. Dr Pauline Boss, author of 'Ambiguous Loss: Learning to Live with Unresolved Grief'.
6 Guidelines for Living with Grief for Missing Persons

They indeed are innocent until proven guilty. IMO, sympathy comes when the truth is known. As LE stated. Everyone is a person of interest. Nobody is ruled out. Why would LE say that? Must be because all roads in this case lead to Ben Hill Road. Something is not right. I'm looking for Summer Moon. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

My speculation only.
But on the CW call to Mary, DW wasn't the victim, he was the perp which I find strange because Summer went missing while in CW's care. JMO

But on the CW call to Mary, DW wasn't the victim, he was the perp which I find strange because Summer went missing while in CW's care. JMO
The call to Mary from CW was placing DW the victim. Nothing about Summer I don't think MyBelle?
But let's see what others think.
Seeing the transcript (well the attempts at it) thats my take. Summer wasn't in the call..At all.
But along these lines?

He had been arrested...no wait...he had been abducted by the cartel... no wait he's out the front getting bashed by police....BUT WAIT NO...hes on his way to Boston!!The feds have him.

And....MARY ...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.

And on cue.....Mary spent the whole conversation telling CW she was so sorry and wished that she could come give her a hug.:(

moo

Do you think CW was implying he had been arrested for Summers disappearance?

Thanks for linking this !
I appreciate that.
It's helpful.

My question was if the adversaries (i.e., enemies ?) of D & C had coordinated the stories before the Wells could respond or offer a rebuttal ?

Except the call had just happened when M. called CM; and M. was concerned rather than organizing any actions against the Wells ?
No, I think not, since M. didn't make the call; just received it.

So the reason for requesting a link was that the poster I'd replied to had stated that M. had spread it to her family, and all over the internet ?
Except M. had only contacted CM at the time so no one else knew about the call ; until the Well's protested via the CM link ?
I just wondered how it was spread to the family and on the internet.
CM basically took the call from M. and later DW called to explain the rumors.
Then it basically exploded.

The link does explain this as far as CM's view and DW's side, so thanks again.

I think -- after the fact of course -- that LE do not see this as impeding their investigation, but since they know about this call and the contents therein it may or may not be important to finding Summer; or answers as to what has happened?
This case is baffling and the fact that outside LE agencies were brought in and still there's not much 'new' since day one is frustrating for those following this case and who care about a resolution of sorts.
I fear it's going to grow cold.
But silence from LE is good ; because if they were truly stymied, wouldn't they be appealing to the public for more information ?
Imo.
I agree very much with your MOO -- M. was worried !

I don't believe the case will grow cold. I think once all the data is analyzed it will be compared to stories and timeline told by all players to LE and discrepancies will be confronted by LE.

JMO

The call to Mary from CW was placing DW the victim. Nothing about Summer I don't think MyBelle?
But let's see what others think.
Seeing the transcript (well the attempts at it) thats my take. Summer wasn't in the call..At all.
But along these lines?

He had been arrested...no wait...he had been abducted by the cartel... no wait he's out the front getting bashed by police....BUT WAIT NO...hes on his way to Boston!!The feds have him.

And....MARY ...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.

And on cue.....Mary spent the whole conversation telling CW she was so sorry and wished that she could come give her a hug.:(

moo

Do you think CW was implying he had been arrested for Summers disappearance?

Yes. CW told Mary that DW had been arrested. That would require probable cause. That makes DW the perp and involved in Summer's disappearance. She says DW was taken by a drug cartel and may be killed. That portrays DW as a drug dealer/user who has gotten involved with a drug cartel, which would be a federal crime.

CW did mention Summer on the call. She asked M, "where is she?" I think CW was trying to find out what Mary knows.

JMO

In my humble opinion only, I think CW's call to Mary was pre-planned.
Just my opinion, but I'm left wondering who she planned to call next...
I mean surely she must've called someone else, who knows, maybe to check to see if her husband was in custody or something. :rolleyes:
I even think I heard a male voice in the background.
At the end of that fake call, CW says the police are inside and apparently telling her to hang up the phone.
We can pretty much disregard police being inside the home while the fake call was being made.
Also, I'm not thinking CW was even inebriated during that call.
She almost had me in tears at the beginning of this shenanigan.
It was quite an example of CW's ability to fool people.
Makes me question if she's fooled "others" before.
The electronic data will be coming in to law enforcement soon now.
All they accomplished with this ruse was to make themselves look more suspicious.
As for me, I probably won't be mentioning this farce call again.
I want answers for Summer from TBI and FBI.
Just saying and as always just my opinion.
Chi

Last edited:
I’ve called LE for a wellness check after receiving phone calls that I could not comprehend due to crying and questionable storyline. Whether true or false - the person appeared to be in distress and possibly experiencing a mental break.

If they are out of control - who knows what could happen? Get the hungries while smoking and leave the stove on? OD on some fentanyl laced coke? Another DV incident? All kinds of scenarios would run through my head.

Perhaps this is what CW wanted M to do?
To make her look like the crazy one?
I don’t know. It’s just a tangled mess.
JMO

Last edited:
I don't think the implication of the arrest and being taken to Boston would necessarily be an arrest in regard to SW.

You can be tried in Federal court in Tennessee (for federal charges). Greeneville is the federal court for northeastern Tennessee including Hawkins County. Knoxville is the main federal court for East Tennessee.

Even on federal charges they don't send you right off to the big house to start serving your time.

But, i would think anything related to SW would play out in state court, not federal court.

Therefore, this mysterious thing the FBI would be dragging DW all the way to Boston for would be something else he did. Something not relating to the SA on J, M, plus four since that all happened in Utah.

Now i guess Mexican cartels can operate just any old place they can get away with it. Which could be Boston as easily as Rogersville. But, still...

Why Boston?

FBI Boston
Boston — FBI

Too many free passes for inexcusable behaviour.

Grief does not turn you into a vindictive lying non sensical problem to LE unless you got something to hide.

moo

I can only totally agree with this. My post wasn't meant to give an excuse or an explanation of the Wells's family behavior in particular. To be honest at this point I don't feel any sympathy whatsoever as they make this whole thing into a circus where the focus should be on Summer.

I feel however sympathy in general for those who have to deal with ambiguous lost, like many family members I have encountered here on WS. A lot of people tend to forget how terrible that is. I think it's good to post information about it, so we can take that in consideration while looking at cases.

I’m not sure if this is what the original poster had in mind, but Mary calling CM after receiving the CW call was on the approved Unmasked episode:

Don Wells - Rumors Explained / Phone Call

CM starts discussing this at 46:15 (he joins the episode at 44:30).

Hope this helps.

MOO: Mary called CM to get an inside line on whether LE had DW in custody due to her concern over CW’s call. I would have done the same thing in her shoes, especially late at night (past midnight). IMO only.
Thanks. I agree, I do think she called CM first because he is a trained professional that she trusts and she wanted his opinion. As you mentioned it was late and she was probably scared, not knowing what to do.

My speculation only.

Couldn't agree more. Going by what I have seen of DW's history, this is a pattern that has proved successful for him in the past, especially when it comes to his family.

MOO

What CM starts talking about around 1:50:00 in this video is exactly what I think has happened in this case. Even the acronym he asks people to look up.....I believe SW's hair was cut to make her look like a boy for this purpose. IMO The "missing" TV and camera, supposedly taken by LE and not listed on the log (nope.)..... IMO

Watch Monster in the Shadows on Peacock (3 episodes about missing/presumed murdered Brittany Wood) for more info on this sick and twisted underbelly of the world. (TW: It's a very difficult watch about child sex abuse/exploitation.)

IMO, MOO and all that jazz.

Monster in the Shadows was really good!
Worth watching!

I’m not sure if this is what the original poster had in mind, but Mary calling CM after receiving the CW call was on the approved Unmasked episode:

Don Wells - Rumors Explained / Phone Call

CM starts discussing this at 46:15 (he joins the episode at 44:30).

Hope this helps.

MOO: Mary called CM to get an inside line on whether LE had DW in custody due to her concern over CW’s call. I would have done the same thing in her shoes, especially late at night (past midnight). IMO only.

I'm just honestly curious as to why she would call a YTer to see if DW was in custody. Why not just call LE? They're open 24/7, YouTube personalities are not. JMO

She was clearly the victim of a horrible crime so I'm not going to judge her.
Aren't the Wells victims of a horrible crime? There is no evidence that they are connected to Summer's disappearance yet they have been judged and criticized relentlessly since the beginning. Every statement they have made has been analyzed as if to point out evidence of their guilt.

They both have a history of substance abuse so it's really not surprising that they seem to be in the middle of a breakdown. Their whole world has fallen apart.

The more they are condemned, the more defensive they become. Youtubers are not going to solve this crime. They don't know what evidence LE has.

If they are guilty, then discussing details of the case can provide them with the chance to cover up or hide evidence. If they are innocent, then it is only adding to their grief.

Either way, there is a significant chance that all this information that has been revealed is hindering the investigation. There may never be justice for Summer Wells.

Aren't the Wells victims of a horrible crime? There is no evidence that they are connected to Summer's disappearance yet they have been judged and criticized relentlessly since the beginning. Every statement they have made has been analyzed as if to point out evidence of their guilt.

They both have a history of substance abuse so it's really not surprising that they seem to be in the middle of a breakdown. Their whole world has fallen apart.

The more they are condemned, the more defensive they become. Youtubers are not going to solve this crime. They don't know what evidence LE has.

If they are guilty, then discussing details of the case can provide them with the chance to cover up or hide evidence. If they are innocent, then it is only adding to their grief.

Either way, there is a significant chance that all this information that has been revealed is hindering the investigation. There may never be justice for Summer Wells.

ITA. I *do* think they all need to shut up if they can't make a rational plea to help find Summer. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member