AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in the area say that's actually a red dumpster. The roll to the street kind of garbage can with the logo stamped on it.
Iirc jmho
Chi View attachment 311916
Source family website allowed here afaik
https://www.findsummerwells.com/
I know this isn’t the best quality picture, but…the milk was cold at some point, but I don’t see condensation on the jugs or on the drink bottle on the seat next to her. The soft drink could have been purchased at a different time than the milk, I don’t think we know. But why isn’t there condensation on the jugs? The humidity was at least 80% that day IIRC.

I know this isn’t the best quality picture, but…the milk was cold at some point, but I don’t see condensation on the jugs or on the drink bottle on the seat next to her. The soft drink could have been purchased at a different time than the milk, I don’t think we know. But why isn’t there condensation on the jugs? The humidity was at least 80% that day IIRC.
Good point, that orange crush doesn't look cold. CB said she got it for CH at one of the stores. But i guess CH didn't want it because it looks pretty full.

All that stuff is way past condensation, imo.

Or it is not what it appears to be
NEW Crush Orange Concealment Can Soda Diversion Stash Safe

Last edited:
It normally takes 60 days for law enforcement to get phone records including texts and messages/messenger back.
With this high profile case, I'm thinking TBI and FBI have them already.
Suffice it to say they know much more than we do.
Rightfully so.
I believe there will be closure in this case.
Many of us here in TN have been careful with exactly "whom" we've been texting or messaging with. Seriously.
I know where I was on June 15.
Imo subpoenas will be coming soon possibly including a few folks out there on YouTube with the obvious non inclusion of Chris M
Chi

Last edited:
Good point, that orange crush doesn't look cold. CB said she got it for CH at one of the stores. But i guess CH didn't want it because it looks pretty full.

All that stuff is way past condensation, imo.
I’d be worried about the milk spoiling if it were past condensation. That’s a long drive from the grocery store with something as perishable as milk, especially when you need to stop and drop a passenger off.

We need @TN Hiker to recreate the milk run, LOL! :p

EBM: Deleted extra quote and reply.

I often leave milk out (deliberately) because my teeth are sensitive to cold. Whole milk usually stays good for at least a couple of days; 2% will stay good for at least three days.

ETA: I'm sure the temperature in the house would be a factor.
I apologize for jumping in here on a thread that I am not at all familiar with. I have to say though that this is one of the most concerning, confusing, entertaining, enlightening, or disgusting posts I have read here yet. :) (and I say that in good humor - I hope.) I've been lurking on this site on and off now for many years before I finally opened an account so I have read a wide variety of posts and discussions. The mix of emotions I've felt while reading those is hard to describe - as I am sure many if you can understand. Yet I really can't decide if this post should serve as an eye opening example of how others might live differently than myself, or should maybe be cross-posted to the thread about best recipes you've found during the COVID lockdown as a cheap way to mix up some cottage cheese, or is maybe more disturbing than the rabbit hole thread I found and got lost in from the parking lot or basement or jury room or something (sorry, I forget how and where I stumbled across it at the moment) and dove into the other night about a creepy abandoned house found somewhere in like New Mexico or Arizona that had women's clothes & undergarments tacked to the walls with disturbing comment written beside them (take my word for it, it was creepy!). I'm sitting here with my eyes wide open at the thought that leaving your milk out might be an actual acceptable practice, my mouth agape as I compare your milk to the chunky milk I sometimes find in a day or two old half drunken (drank?) glass in one of my teenager's rooms, belly laughing if this might actually be a comedic post, and my stomach churning at thought of any of the above. ...all at the same time! Seriously, my body is a mess at the moment. :)

If there's some kind of best post award available, I nominate this one! Thank you for making me think and reevaluate so many things in my life tonight!!

Yes old Skittles are fine on the car seats in the non-air-conditioned car, but if you’re damp in your bathing suit, you must sit on a pillow.

I know that most of this stuff is absolutely irrelevant but I can’t get over how almost nothing makes any sense. JMO.

Some guys don't worry about things like the skittles.
I think they're looking at child trafficking.
I can't think what else.
If it was as simple or awful as the parents alone being involved in a cover-up or anything else , nefarious in nature, TBI and HCSO would handle it.
FBI , CARD would not need to be on site this long.

The fact that they are on site makes me think that there is a possibility that local networks with connections to Intl networks may exist.

It's also possible that she was taken to fulfil a 'grudge', real or imagined.

We may never know.

Long Island, NY had a horrible time with MS13. The gang was recruiting children and killing people. Long Island officials were finding bodies of missing people often. That was 2016.

More recently, I read a story about a young girl who was homeless. A person that she thought was a friend took her and her child in. She found a job and started getting back on track. During that time, the friend recruited her into her gang. The young girl getting her life together started witnessing ugly behavior by the gang and tried to get out of it. They tortured her, beat her up, shot her in her own car and left her in the abandoned vehicle. She lived.

IMO she most likely was not a victim of trafficking. I hope it is a hoax. Other wise, something horrible happened, a terrible accident maybe.

I finished watching The Monster In The Shadows, Peacock. Britteny Woods. Her family was tragic. The trafficking was within the family, sisters, brothers, Aunts, uncles, not strangers. It was a horror story.

This may be the reason mom.and dad are not out searching!
It would.look very bad for one of them to suddenly find her!
I do t think the parents of missing g children search ! Not good.for them.to find the child and can contaminate the scene!
I understand them not searching ! I even think they were advised not to!
I do believe they have 24/7 surveillance on them to see where they go!
I sure hope this little.girl is found !

Jmo
yeah i think most of the time the police don't want the parents searching.

Someone earlier said to watch certain videos paying attention to the actions of a specific person.

Since I just rewatched CM interviewing CB here are a few things I noticed CB doing.

I agree with that person that when CB suddenly needs to smoke at the swimming hole, she was really lost in her thoughts and needed a moment. Which that is understandable.

But, when she first went down to the water, she mentioned it was higher than the day they went. I think, yes, it looks to be higher. I really think she was a little surprised things had changed so much.

That is always a really sad feeling.

ETA: early on in the investigation, i think they don't want the parents searching. CM and SJ talked about this as though that's just how things are done.

If the windows were down, wouldn't the air flow keep the jugs dry?

I feel kind of nervous thinking about Summer tonight. This is weird.

So, let's talk about her a little.

I noticed in one photo she was wearing a Frozen shirt that said Sisters and showed Anna and Elsa. One time, when CB was recounting the part about asking the boys to watch Summer, she called Summer "Sissy". That is a cute nickname.

Someone mentioned Summer seemed as if she wished she could ride the motorbikes like the boys. When CB was showing them to CM she gave the hp. So, we can guess which bike went to which boy, kinda. I know this is about the brothers, but still.

CB says Summer liked the dolls with the big eyes. She didn't know what they were called, she just bought them when Summer asked.
It is like there are two Summers. Or someone was pretending to be Summer. Or......

I told my husband about the milk. He is from Georgia. Hilarity ensued.
I live in Georgia…I understand his reaction. :D

I did a comparison of my area vs. the Rogerville, TN area to better understand the case and the difference in temps and humidity. I live about three hours away (further South, am near the mountains and figured the temps in the summer months wouldn’t be too different.) My temps are 3-5 degrees warmer on average and we get 10” more rain per year. Those milk jugs would have been sweating big time if the a/c wasn’t on IMO if they were 30-40 minutes out of the cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313