Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Letecia’s guilt goes, that is not something that’s in dispute. There are some unanswered questions however, and we should get those answers over the next couple days.

1. How exactly did Gannon die?

2. How did the Florida body dump transpire (who was with her, where was the body stored, etc)?

What else are you guys wondering about?
Why the stop at Petco or Petsmart or whatever it was?

Why did she rent a car to pick up her husband at the airport?

Will her daughter be called to testify at the PH?

That’s what I have for now.

As far as Letecia’s guilt goes, that is not something that’s in dispute. There are some unanswered questions however, and we should get those answers over the next couple days.

2. How did the Florida body dump transpire (who was with her, where was the body stored, etc)?

Been a long time coming for this hearing.

My thoughts go out to the judge that will undoubtedly have his hands full with Tee outburst tomorrow.

Most likely only LEO at prelim hearing I'd imagine.

Off OT - but I had to answer... ;)

NoSI said:
Happy belated Birthday @Niner! We appreciate you very much! Hope you had a great day! :)

Thank you! :D

girlhasnoname said:
@Niner I don't know what I'd do without your updates. Thank you so much for helping being a voice to all of the lost souls.

My pleasure...:)

Thursday, September 9th:
*Preliminary Hearing (Day 1 of 2) (murder only) (@ 3pm MT) – CO – Gannon Stauch (11) (missing Jan. 27, 2020, Colorado Springs; found Mar. 18, 2020 in Pace, FL., Santa Rosa County) – *Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch (36/now 37) aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin & Letecia Lynn Hunt arrested (in Myrtle Beach, S.C. 3/2/20) & advised of charges (3/5/20) & formally charged & arraigned (3/11/20) with 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered. Held without bond. [see below for re-filed charges].
Charged (re-filed 3/20/20) with 2 counts of 1st degree murder (after intent & deliberation), 2nd degree child abuse resulting in death, 3rd degree tampering with deceased human body, 6th degree tampering with physical evidence & 8 counts of crime of violence (firearm, blunt instrument, knife or sharp instrument & causing the death of Gannon). Held without bond.
Charged (filed 5/20/20) & charged (6/5/20) with solicitation to commit escape. $2K bond.
Case & court info from 3/2/20 to 5/5/21 reference post #830 here:
Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

5/7/21 Update: [O-15] Order appointment alternate defense counsel. Court appoints ADC Josh Tolini on behalf of defendant. Appearance of counsel set for 5/12/21. Preliminary hearings for murder charge on 8/5 & 8/6/21.
5/12/21 Update: Preliminary hearing moved to 9/9 & 9/10/21. Judge Gregory Werner appoints Mr. Josh Tolini as Defense Counsel. He was formerly the Advisory Counsel but needs this time to review all the discovery & be fit to proceed given his schedule before that, he claimed. Preliminary hearings moved to 9/9 & 9/10/21.

I reckon she carried that suitcase with her everywhere until she dumped it. A suitcase does not cause suspicion in a hotel or wherever she stayed when she lied about being kicked out at home, until her departure... It would have had to have been very well sealed, however and I'm not sure she was capable of ensuring such a tight sealing..... I'll be very interested in the composition of that suitcase when it is shown in evidence.
I'm pretty sure several of her hairs will be in and on it still.. (wishful thinking, but she's sloppy and careless in all she does and says so maybe not so much of a stretch..)

It all comes back to what happened the previous night.

My thinking right now is she went too far, and then knew she had to kill him the next day, before Al realized what she did.

I have zero doubt that this was premeditated, although it doesn’t even matter under Colorado law (his age and her relationship to him, makes the charge basically the same).

I hope they were able to perform toxicology on his remains, as I think she poisoned him and hoped he’d die during those errands.

Do you think he made it home that afternoon?

She said she rented the car because G might run off if he saw her car searching for him. I think there was evidence in her car, if not his dead (or dying) body.

As for HH, I don’t see how she won’t be called by at least one side.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

Stick with Spence today for the latest in the #LeteciaStauch prelim

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews
· 11h
Here's a quick refresher for #LeteciaStauch arrest papers (leaked last year) Since then we've had two mental evaluations, Stauch try to represent herself, then get a new attorney. Tomorrow, I'm hoping to learn more about how detectives think #GannonStauch's body got to Florida twitter.com/Spencer_WNews/…
9:07 AM · Sep 9, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

I’m late reading about this but I’m very curious about the whole body disposal. Where was he when she was interviewed, how the dump happened, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288