SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
September 8, 2021:
Mark Tinsley, lawyer for Estate of Mallory Beach filed a Lis Pendens against Richard Alexander Murdaugh property (it includes the Edisto Property)

* A lis pendens is an official notice to the public that a lawsuit involving a claim on a property has been filed.

https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Ha...103801216898881197810011247494378757877106111

"NOTICE is hereby given that an action has been commenced by the Plaintiff against Richard Alexander Murdaugh and Richard Alexander Murdaugh, Jr. on March 29, 2019, in the Hampton County Court of Common Pleas, C/A #2019-CP-25-00111.

Judgment by this court in this action may result in a lien against the following described properties: 1770 Acres in Colleton and Hampton County, South Carolina commonly known as the Moselle property.

The land spans both Colleton and Hampton counties, with approximately 870 +/- acres in Hampton and just less than 900 acres in Colleton. Also, a lot with improvements in Colleton County at Edisto, S.C.

COUNTY: TMS# 146-00-00-004 537 acres Swamp tracts
TMS# 146-00-00-002 96 acres Fender tract
TMS# 146-00-00-003 240 acres Lightsey tract COLLETON COUNTY: TMS# 105-00-00-013 127 acres Fender tract
TMS# 122-00-00-003 319 acres Swamp tract
TMS# 122-00-00-005 26 acres Lightsey tract
TMS# 122-00-00-008 85.1 acres Waldberg/Upchurch tract
TMS# 122-00-00-009 21.6 acres Smoak tract
TMS# 123-00-00-002 176 acres Home tract
TMS# 123-00-00-033 128 acres Hooker tract

ELECTRONICALLY FILED - 2021 Sep 08 4:25 PM - HAMPTON - COMMON PLEAS - CASE#2021LP2500022 - 2 -

TMS# 123-00-00-0037 16.5 acres Home tract COLLETON COUNTY - EDISTO, S.C.

TMS# 354-03-00-024 Lot 2/Block CF Tract S-15-765 Big Bay Drive Edisto Island, S.C.
Wow! Way to go Mr. Tinsley. That's really going to put a crimp in AM's ability to get cash.

This is 100% hypothetical, trying to put the pieces together.

I have quite an imagination, so I wonder whether Paul and his mom were at Moselle. He was typically there, she didn't like the property. Perhaps it was not planned that she would be at the house with Paul that day. Paul's legal troubles verged on destroying generational family finances.

What if Paul and mom were relaxing around the house when, 8:30-9:00 PM, the dogs start barking. What if Paul grabs the 22 and says he'll check it out. He gets out there, is hit by an assault weapon, mom hears shots and looks. He's hit with an assault rifle and she's hit with a 22-type non-exploding bullets, phone tossed? I know very little about guns, but something about this doesn't fit.

2016 map. I understand that a dog kennel was built at the entrance to the property. This is the house, across the acreage from the driveway entrance.

View attachment 311911

This is the entrance. Between Dec 2016, when property was transferred, and today, a dog kennel was built next to the red-roof building. Maybe it's in these aerial photos - can anyone zoom in better?

View attachment 311912

qPublic.net - Colleton County, SC - Map
Dog kennels are between the red-roof building and the woods behind it. If you go to our media thread there are aerials that show it, albeit it's somewhat shaded by the trees. Look for photo with coroner's truck.

Wow! Way to go Mr. Tinsley. That's really going to put a crimp in AM's ability to get cash.

Mallory's family is not going away. So many attorney's in the M's family I'm pretty sure they are scrambling to figure out how to protect assets. Interesting watching this develop.

Thank you @zencompass for the info!

Alex Murdaugh's brother Randy blasts him over allegations he took money from law firm | Daily Mail Online

There's the " hours before the shooting" again.
Griffin told the Island Packet the widower had been on his way to Charleston hours before the shooting, but had 'car trouble', and stopped.

And also this:
He said it was a drive-by shooting and that he didn't get a glimpse of the assailant, but that it was likely to do with the murders of his wife and son which occurred three months ago and remain unsolved.
Wait a blooming minute! Same lawyer is saying AM and the shooter exchanged words...paraphrasing...Everything ok?...I 've got a flat...gunfire.

Same lawyer said AM , after being released from hospital on Monday, met with SLED and a sketch artist giving description to both the shooter and the vehicle.

What is going on with this family's lawyer?

Mallory's family is not going away. So many attorney's in the M's family I'm pretty sure they are scrambling to figure out how to protect assets. Interesting watching this develop.

Thank you @zencompass for the info!
I think the M's got....complacent and never believed anyone or anything could take them down so they've been caught flatfooted.

This is important because Philadelphia Indemnity filed this with the Court in 2019.

b2elyg24ni971.jpg

Thank you for this, @sunshineray!

Finally, a surveillance camera has captured something!
God willing and fingers crossed. I have to believe though IF cameras caught anything about a vehicle with a shooter caught on video SLED in all diligence for public safety would have released that imagery to the public. Maybe nothing useful was caught on camera? Or maybe there was nothing as far as that goes to catch on camera?

Alex needs to go ahead and settle the law suit with the Beach family. Negotiate to keep one property and be done with it. He's in a better position to start over than any of us would be because at the end of the day his family will not let him be totally without. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288