Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every case has mistakes, and this one certainly had its fair share. Fortunately, it won’t matter in terms of the ultimate result.

I don’t think I’ve seen a stronger case in my life.
Exactly !!!
and I have every bit of faith in this DA office/Prosecutor's office as I believe we all do from previous cases.

So much confirmation of what was feared by so many of us. It seems to me that she had him well hidden before the road trip to FL. I wonder if he was not frozen for a good portion of that trip. She thought she was so much smarter than the rest of the world and LEO. She is not.

I have a feeling that she will try to plead guilty without ever saying she is guilty. There is no way that she will ever let his parents have all the details and get peace. Her actions will be about keeping them in pain for the rest of their lives while crying out that she is innocent.
She really is a true definition of a narcissist and evil..,poor Gannons family :(

I feel ya !!
I thought same thing at first and actually typed out a long post about my dismay but then realized that, on the 1st night, LE was only looking for a "runaway" or a kid who did not come home from friend's house.

So I guess I can understand why he would not open it that night, thinking a kid would not hide in a suitcase, but still, I feel your anguish about it.

LE and investigators did a great job IMO and of course I love the DA's/Prosecutors there so I have every bit of confidence in them.

Let's not forget that they lived in a fairly nice house, in a fairly nice neighborhood. He was in the military. She was a teacher and "in-tune" step parent with two other kids in the house--a 17 yo and younger sib who was not harmed. They don't fit the "picture" or image of abusers. That is is the issue when we have areas/states that look at runaways as simply runaways and don't ask deeper questions about family dynamic. They didn't fit the profile on night one but by the light of day....LEO knew something was very wrong.

We see lots of people who seem like great people who would never abuse with the exception that they target one child among the rest. No one knew but I think if Gannon could talk we would find out lots that she did psychologically and physically while gaslighting him that he was a "bad boy" who ruined everything. JMHO.

I remember in the beginning hearing she replaced that hall carpet because gannon spilled wax on it ,but today nothing was said about replaced carpet the exact opposite because there was a trail of his blood from the garage to his room where he was shot , didn't she say the blood in garage was from a cut on his foot jmoo

I feel ya !!
I thought same thing at first and actually typed out a long post about my dismay but then realized that, on the 1st night, LE was only looking for a "runaway" or a kid who did not come home from friend's house.

So I guess I can understand why he would not open it that night, thinking a kid would not hide in a suitcase, but still, I feel your anguish about it.

LE and investigators did a great job IMO and of course I love the DA's/Prosecutors there so I have every bit of confidence in them.
I agree LE was on to her quick…they knew I believe..

I remember in the beginning hearing she replaced that hall carpet because gannon spilled wax on it ,but today nothing was said about replaced carpet the exact opposite because there was a trail of his blood from the garage to his room where he was shot , didn't she say the blood in garage was from a cut on his foot jmoo
She did say that and he cut his foot in the garage..do you believe the candle incident started the entire thing!?

What's starting to bother me is HH she helped after the fact it's starting to show that the getting of cleaning supplies she had to of seen the blood and the rentals then driving with her mom to Florida HH knew gannon was missing she's not dull she can add 1+1 and ok she didn't tell le anything before the arrest but after her mom was arrested why didn't she tell them where her mom dumped gannon why not speak up after her mom was arrested jmoo
Maybe she did. We still dont know everything. Moo

I'm not recalling that the carpet (hall) was replaced. I think this was part of her delusional story that she later gave to investigators -- citing how she went to a nearby construction site to solicit workers to give her an estimate to replace the carpet but instead they ended up raping her and GS.

I also recall how LS badgered poor, helpless GS over the wax -- telling him how they needed to sell something to pay for his mistake before the landlord found out. She was taunting an 11- year old with being responsible for eviction!

That woman ain't right. :eek: MOO

When they left the house the ring camera caught Gannon getting into the truck because it was backed in the driveway. When they returned home, L pulled the truck in facing front. The truck was blocking the ring camera so you couldn’t see him getting out!
I thought in the video I saw, she backed the truck into the driveway upon arriving home. I need to check

Who thinks that her ace in the hole is just that she is going to pin it all on Harley?, she didn't kill him and when she found out what happened she just wanted to protect her daughter?. She helped clean up Harleys mess,blah,blah,blah
HA!!
She would probably try that.

I mean, after all, she said that 'Eguardo' raped her and kidnapped Gannon.

She said that Quincy B raped her and kidnapped Gannon
(this was after she said that QB laid in the middle of the road and she stopped so she wouldnt run him over LOL)

Gannon fell off his bike
Gannon burned himself with a candle which is why there is blood on his wall.

Yeah.. she is going to blame everyone but herself.

You know.. she, who is such a COWARD that she did not show up today for her hearing.

JMO

She did say that and he cut his foot in the garage..do you believe the candle incident started the entire thing!?
She also said he cut his foot on Al's woodworking tools and if LE found blood on the tools it was from Gannon cutting his foot ?
And that she bandaged it up and he was 'good to go'.... or something like that.
Because she was such a conscientious step mom.
(Hated to type that. Gag.)

In his autopsy, was his foot even cut or injured at all ?
Could the coroner tell ?

Did the attack or beating start in the garage ?
Or was he bleeding already from the head wound before the car ride ?
Poor boy. :(
Imo.

Thank you @Error505 I’ve added it to his media thread
I knew it would be bad hearing the details but wow- so much worse. #JusticeforGannon

his media thread
CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, 27 Jan 2020 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
Thank you for keeping the media thread going @oviedo I’m thinking outloud. Wonder if LH or AS would be interested to know about the media thread. It’s quite a job keeping track of all media on this case. Thank you again O.

Exactly !!!
and I have every bit of faith in this DA office/Prosecutor's office as I believe we all do from previous cases.

I was glad to see that the forensics are solid. Bluestar, DNA, blood splatter on walls, evidence of cleaning, path showing how he was brought upstairs and out to L’s car, etc.

Bullet removed from Gannon’s head was fired from Al’s 9mm that was located in the master bedroom. Two bullets found in the pillow that was in the suitcase with Gannon.

They were able to link the sheets and blankets found in the suitcase directly to a photo L took of Gannon in bed (with the same bedding) the morning he went “missing”.

GPS data from rental truck and credit card activity at a hotel put L and H within 3.3 miles from where Gannon’s body was found in the suitcase.

A million lies and a constantly changing story.

Web search content showing L’s frame of mind.

Airplane mode on at critical times.

I think she took the pics to send to his Dad because she wasn’t going to let him talk to G. She kept him out of school that day saying he had stomach issues and we still don’t fully know what happened the night before with the candle and the carpet. But I think she had terrorized G and couldn’t let him tell his Dad. She was buying time by saying he was sick in bed. JMO
BBM

BAM!!!! Exactly!!!!

Curious if anyone has a theory about the reasoning behind taking pictures of him sleeping in his bed. Do we know if those were taken before they left that morning? Or were they taken after he, presumably, came back, put his jammies on, and went back to bed? What purpose did they serve (in her mind)? I keep coming back to how odd it was that she took these photos.:confused:

Curious if anyone has a theory about the reasoning behind taking pictures of him sleeping in his bed. Do we know if those were taken before they left that morning? Or were they taken after he, presumably, came back, put his jammies on, and went back to bed? What purpose did they serve (in her mind)? I keep coming back to how odd it was that she took these photos.:confused:
Proof of Life ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member