GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday will be his mother’s second court appearance since he pleaded guilty in April.

When Angela Wagner appeared before Judge Randy Deering in May, he punished her for violating his order to not have contact with co-defendants.

He prohibited her from making and receive phone calls and from writing and receiving letters.

The only exceptions to his ruling are for her defense team, investigators for the defense and mitigation experts.

The judge also expanded a no-contact order for Angela Wagner’s mother, Rita Newcomb, reiterating she may not have any interactions with her.

This was in an article I just read from fox19 news in Cincinnati regarding AW’s motion hearing today . Does anyone remember anything about AW appeared in May before Deering?
No, AW was not in court in May. This article is incorrect.

There is also another possible error in this article. It says that BW doesn't have a "court date" yet. If they mean "hearing date", it is incorrect because BW has a hearing scheduled for next Thursday 9/16. But, if they mean "trial date", then it is correct. Not sure what type of court date they are referring to. JMO

I have seen that stated before in some articles. I am not sure if that is the only reason they came back. Once her dad died and she got a free house to live in, might have been better than paying to live in Alaska.
BBM, very true, IMO.

Just FYI. The Fox19 article posted originally by CO that contained incorrect information about AW recently being in court has been corrected by the news station. I started to email Fox19 to let them know it was incorrect, but when I pulled the article up a second time to copy and paste the incorrect information I noticed the correction: "Friday will be his mother’s first court appearance since he pleaded guilty in April.

When Angela Wagner appeared before Judge Randy Deering in last year, he punished her for violating his order to not have contact with co-defendants."
Pike County Massacre: Angela Wagner expected in court Friday

Just FYI. The Fox19 article posted originally by CO that contained incorrect information about AW recently being in court has been corrected by the news station. I started to email Fox19 to let them know it was incorrect, but when I pulled the article up a second time to copy and paste the incorrect information I noticed the correction: "Friday will be his mother’s first court appearance since he pleaded guilty in April.

When Angela Wagner appeared before Judge Randy Deering in last year, he punished her for violating his order to not have contact with co-defendants."

I'm thinking the station depends upon us for factual information, instead of vice versa.
It's an upside down world.

Decided not to head on down to Pike County.
Betty's comments about COVID made me think twice.
I don't imagine the outside area of the back entrance will have social distancing, especially when AW arrives.
Thinking more about it, they probably bring her in early.
Maybe to sign paper work.
I hope we aren't disappointed.
Anyone popping popcorn?

I did contact them about it. I have off and on contact with them at times and some others.

I have seen that stated before in some articles. I am not sure if that is the only reason they came back. Once her dad died and she got a free house to live in, might have been better than paying to live in Alaska.

You know, I have always believed AW's dream (that became an obsession), that of moving to Alaska, was the reason AW wanted and needed full custody of S.
So sad it was all in vain.
Alaska didn't pan out.
8 People from one family dead.
Many lives, surviving family, good friends, altered forever.
Children left without parents, or missing one parent....
All because AW wanted to live in Alaska.

This article has the motion for her dental appt in it at the bottom if anyone is interested. They also say that motion will be heard today but that motion was already granted.
Angela Wagner to return to Pike County court for a motions hearing | WKRC (local12.com)

08/24/2021 ENTRY -- THE MOTION TO ALLOW TRAVEL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES IS GRANTED; THE DELAWARE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS ORDERED TO TRANSPORT ANGELA WAGNER FROM THE DELAWARE COUNTY JAIL TO COMFORT DENTAL AND RETURN HER TO JAIL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING HER APPOINTMENT

I'm thinking the station depends upon us for factual information, instead of vice versa.
It's an upside down world.

I think the trials process has been dragging on for so long that some news outlets have changed reporters assigned to the story. JMO, some of the news stations have had 3 or more reporters cover it.

You know, I have always believed AW's dream (that became an obsession), that of moving to Alaska, was the reason AW wanted and needed full custody of S.
So sad it was all in vain.
Alaska didn't pan out.
8 People from one family dead.
Many lives, surviving family, good friends, altered forever.
Children left without parents, or missing one parent....
All because AW wanted to live in Alaska.
I agree about Alaska. It's so sad. JMO

This article has the motion for her dental appt in it at the bottom if anyone is interested. They also say that motion will be heard today but that motion was already granted.
Angela Wagner to return to Pike County court for a motions hearing | WKRC (local12.com)

08/24/2021 ENTRY -- THE MOTION TO ALLOW TRAVEL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES IS GRANTED; THE DELAWARE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS ORDERED TO TRANSPORT ANGELA WAGNER FROM THE DELAWARE COUNTY JAIL TO COMFORT DENTAL AND RETURN HER TO JAIL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING HER APPOINTMENT

In looking at the motion, the phrasing in the court order that you show above is written exactly as it is in AW's attorneys' motion. In other words, it wasn't the court that specifically stated the exact location she was to be transported to and to be returned directly to jail immediately following. Those words came directly from her own attorneys. Is this another indication that AW is being uncooperative, or am I reading too much into it? JMO

Decided not to head on down to Pike County.
Betty's comments about COVID made me think twice.
I don't imagine the outside area of the back entrance will have social distancing, especially when AW arrives.
Thinking more about it, they probably bring her in early.
Maybe to sign paper work.
I hope we aren't disappointed.
Anyone popping popcorn?

I'm slightly disappointed in you Ann, letting us down at such short notice. I thought you might have already arrived and parked up, watching and waiting. :D

No, AW was not in court in May. This article is incorrect.

There is also another possible error in this article. It says that BW doesn't have a "court date" yet. If they mean "hearing date", it is incorrect because BW has a hearing scheduled for next Thursday 9/16. But, if they mean "trial date", then it is correct. Not sure what type of court date they are referring to. JMO
Another Cincinnati article added another mistake that today’s motion hearing is for her to travel to have fillings on her teeth. Wish they would get things straight. But we all make mistakes.

In looking at the motion, the phrasing in the court order that you show above is written exactly as it is in AW's attorneys' motion. In other words, it wasn't the court that specifically stated the exact location she was to be transported to and to be returned directly to jail immediately following. Those words came directly from her own attorneys. Is this another indication that AW is being uncooperative, or am I reading too much into it? JMO

Maybe just because it was the nearest or that is the place the jail usually uses. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member