GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy with this at all. She took part in planning. She was inside Frankies and the other homes, I thought she'd be charged with murder because of her involvement in these killings. I am not happy.

Also at Christopher SR, I do not understand the physical injury to the victims which judge is reading, they accept she did not murder so is she saying she assaulted them in some way, am very confused

Aggravated Burglary (§ 2911.11): It's a first degree felony to trespass in an occupied structure when people are present with the purpose to commit a criminal offense, and: The person inflicts, attempts or threatens to inflict physical harm on another; or. The person has a deadly weapon.

Ohio Burglary Laws - FindLaw

I think their is much they want to know about what was possibly illegally notarised over the years, I think the state may be very interested in that area as it seemed to be something AW thought she could get done in relation to custody, thats where I would be looking,

I'm not happy with this at all. She took part in planning. She was inside Frankies and the other homes, I thought she'd be charged with murder because of her involvement in these killings. I am not happy.
I am not either. But I did not ever think it would be LWOP after JW confession. I think the DP would be fine for all of them. I do see why the state gave up that bargaining tool though.

I think the 30 years is not my problem, it is she IMO was the instigator, without her I doubt this would have happened, and normally I don't agree with defendants being charged with murder unless they did the murder, but in this case her hand was as equally on the trigger as the actual person who shot the victims,

Aggravated Burglary (§ 2911.11): It's a first degree felony to trespass in an occupied structure when people are present with the purpose to commit a criminal offense, and: The person inflicts, attempts or threatens to inflict physical harm on another; or. The person has a deadly weapon.

Ohio Burglary Laws - FindLaw
thanks for the clarification the fog is clearing,

I think the 30 years is not my problem, it is she IMO was the instigator, without her I doubt this would have happened, and normally I don't agree with defendants being charged with murder unless they did the murder, but in this case her hand was as equally on the trigger as the actual person who shot the victims,

BBM

Agree 100%

There are people in prison for longer sentences now for selling a bag of pot.

I thought that so did she leave them alone or do we have a fifth co-conspirator

RN or FW or another Wagner relative or employee. Likely someone who watched the children but didn't know what was going on.

There's also the possibility they left the kids at home alone or drove around with them in the car. I'm thinking they left the kids at a babysitter's home, so they could pick the kids up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4