GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

From Mrs Brooks link above.....

Bernadette's gran, Pat Dickinson, speaking from her home in Gorleston-on-Sea, Norfolk, said

I think Scott persuaded my daughter to do what she did, she would never have done it off her own back

Bernadette’s brother Anthony Walker, who is living with his maternal gran, said: "

I think he made my mum lie. She would not have done it off her own back.

Coercion is possible, but it takes a certain type of person to go that far. It’s not convincing someone to take a speeding fine for you or to vote for your choice at an election…it’s covering up a murder.

remember she changed the passwords and started the false story BEFORE the girl was missing. This tells me it was premeditated. If she wasn’t to be killed, then bea would come home, log in (after changing her password back) and the whole story would look a million times worse.

there’s coercion and then there’s just being evil. Six years is a disgrace. I hope someone breaks him in jail and he starts singing. 3 years to get her a proper sentence too

Coercion is possible, but it takes a certain type of person to go that far. It’s not convincing someone to take a speeding fine for you or to vote for your choice at an election…it’s covering up a murder.

remember she changed the passwords and started the false story BEFORE the girl was missing. This tells me it was premeditated. If she wasn’t to be killed, then bea would come home, log in (after changing her password back) and the whole story would look a million times worse.

there’s coercion and then there’s just being evil. Six years is a disgrace. I hope someone breaks him in jail and he starts singing. 3 years to get her a proper sentence too

It is utterly unbelievable that Sarah Walker collaborated in a cover up of her daughter's murder without ever asking Scott Walker (the murderer) what he had done to Bernadettte and where her body was buried. She should rot in jail until Bee's body is recovered and her family have some closure.

It is utterly unbelievable that Sarah Walker collaborated in a cover up of her daughter's murder without ever asking Scott Walker (the murderer) what he had done to Bernadettte and where her body was buried. She should rot in jail until Bee's body is recovered and her family have some closure.
Having seen the video of Sarah's interview where she brazenly lies and lies again about text conversation and accidentally deleting it all I am totally convinced she is 100% guilty with no coercion. She is clearly so selfish she just doesn't care.

I asked on the Facebook page whether she "dyed her hair or died?" My question was deleted.
Where has Sarah got a spare £5k from?
The fact that they are still asking people to share this poster and the 5k reward is frankly unbelievable!! The poor girl has been murdered!! Yet loads of people are doing so !! Why??

From Mrs Brooks link above.....

Bernadette's gran, Pat Dickinson, speaking from her home in Gorleston-on-Sea, Norfolk, said

I think Scott persuaded my daughter to do what she did, she would never have done it off her own back

Bernadette’s brother Anthony Walker, who is living with his maternal gran, said: "

I think he made my mum lie. She would not have done it off her own back.
Unbelievable !!

Well...
Wasn't it felt by most of us before. That Sarah was likely taken to see Bernadettes body, before the burial.

But as for the exact place of burial...
Why would she need to know?

And anyway, it's beginning to possibly look as tho the 'respectful burial' we envisioned didn't happen
And that there's a reason as to why its so hard for Scott to answer about where she is......

Didn't someone here say Scott will be provoked into opening his gob..
When either:
Sarah gets out and is seen loved up with a new boyfriend, which his heart won't be able to stand,
OR news of her being back on tiktok reaches him in his cell.

He will so not want to be "left behind" (his words to the police) regarding Sarah's tiktok fame,
that he will emerge from the dark shadowy corner of his cell, compelled,
with such a new focus in his life of catching up with Sarah's tiktok follower count,
that he will reveal the facts of this case, just to get to a mobile phone sooner.

Last edited:
Well we witnessed Scott's tiktok competitivity produce miracles already.
He was able to flip around with the flexibility of an adolescent, despite being registered disabled with a broken back, just for the social media platform.

We recall how Scott told police he saw Sarah becoming tiktok famous and couldn't bare to be left behind.

Who knows what further miracles he could make happen, in order to prevent Sarah's tiktok page outdoing his.

I think it will be the thirst for fame that will see this. Seeing how he couldn’t cope in the dock, he’s not going to last 32 years in jail. That’s just being silly. So it’s either going to be the Fred west approach or he’s going to start “helping” in return for some privileges. I wouldn’t believe a word of what he does say, but it will see her get a proper sentence and maybe this poor girl given a proper resting place

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back