Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right ?!?!?!
I thought he did not return, but LE seems to think he did and he was killed in the house after that trip.

The only thing about that though...is when AS reviewed the doorbell video from neighbor, watching that all unfold, he said
"she lied to me"

So I am curious about what he saw that made him know that LS lied to him.

Prior to having the AA and now info from the Preliminary Hearing a good number of us believed that Gannon did not return as we could not see him.

I remember AS making the comment “she lied to me”.

I think AS saw what most of us saw and that was Gannon getting into the truck and not returning. Her lie was that he stayed home sick and then went out to play with someone.

At the time AS caught her in a lie about Gannon’s activities that day.

MOO

Right ?!?!?!
I thought he did not return, but LE seems to think he did and he was killed in the house after that trip.

The only thing about that though...is when AS reviewed the doorbell video from neighbor, watching that all unfold, he said
"she lied to me"

So I am curious about what he saw that made him know that LS lied to him.

I'm curious too. But I think we have to be careful about taking the neighbor's statements to the press about AS's comments as absolute truth. The neighbor may have made some assumptions about AS's views and words & those were filtered through his own perspective at the time (as we all do.) And his own perspective seemed to be that GS didn't return. We don't know what the neighbor said to AS either.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure LS did NOT say to AS, "Gannon was too sick to go to school. So I made him ride around in the car that morning while I ran errands for a few hours. Riding in a car helps kids' "tummy" troubles, you know."

I would not be surprised to hear AS had been under the impression LS had stayed home with GS that day. And GS napped. After all, LS had a picture showing that.
JMO

I'm curious too. But I think we have to be careful about taking the neighbor's statements to the press about AS's comments as absolute truth. The neighbor may have made some assumptions about AS's views and words & those were filtered through his own perspective at the time (as we all do.) And his own perspective seemed to be that GS didn't return. We don't know what the neighbor said to AS either.

Regardless, i'm pretty sure LS did NOT say to AS, "Gannon was too sick to go to school. So I made him ride around in the car that morning while I ran errands for a few hours. Riding in a car helps kids' "tummy" troubles, you know."

I would not be surprised to hear AS had been under the impression LS had stayed home with GS that day. And GS napped. After all, LS had a picture showing that.
JMO
Normally 'tummy troubles' means that you need to be near a bathroom, not riding around in a car for hours. I can't imagine what that was for.

Normally 'tummy troubles' means that you need to be near a bathroom, not riding around in a car for hours. I can't imagine what that was for.

Exactly. That's why I'm pretty sure LS didn't tell AS GS stayed home with stomach troubles but she took him riding. With kids "tummy trouble" often mean vomiting and diarrhea. Sometimes it means constipation and cramping. None of those things say go riding. So it's a safe bet she lied about doing that.
JMO

Regardless, I'm pretty sure LS did NOT say to AS, "Gannon was too sick to go to school. So I made him ride around in the car that morning while I ran errands for a few hours. Riding in a car helps kids' "tummy" troubles, you know."

JMO
BBM
Ahhh... gotcha
I did not think of that.
My mind was going way outside the box !!

Thanks for grounding me :)

So many emotions to try to put into words, I simply can't. I hate the endless amount of evil people in this world. What he went through, disgusting. He simply had the horrible luck of being born into the wrong family. I wish I could pluck him out, and show him a bed and a comfy room, Just to say I will love you! you are here with me! Have some food and laughs, and know that you are safe. Poor Gannon, I am so sorry.

I recall that he was very lethargic, an object slipped out of his hands as he stood at the door of the truck. T retrieved it, and then helped him climb into the truck. I also recall that the neighbor commented that Gannon wasn't acting in his normal energetic way, and that he was concerned that something was wrong with him. I remember feeling that something wasn't right when I viewed it, too.
Did anybody see him get out of the truck upon returning?
If you think about the “path” blood evidence from Gannon’s room to the garage…what scenario would fit other than killing him in his room which there is abundant proof of (blood splatter, pooled blood under the carpet, on the corner of his bed, etc.) and then pulling him to the garage?

So EVEN IF she killed him while out and about doing errands and he never returned home, why would she then drag him down to his room?

Doesn’t make sense.
True that..
I didn't see him exit the truck; but that does make the most sense...In my opinion Gannon was at the least hurt, and possibly injured the night before..likely trying to escape from her by fleeing the truck.

JMO
We also need to remember that there were other CCTV cameras in the area.
LE actually gave a presser on this, way back said that the neighbour's CCTV provided an aspect but implied that there were other aspects.
It's quite possible she made him walk a way... so that he would be seen.
I think she hadn't quite figured that the neighbour who went public had cameras. They seemed to be a surprise to her at the time as far as I remember.
They have stated he did return home in the prelim, I imagine they have evidence of that.

None of us believed it at the time because we didn't see him alight from the vehicle.
We all assumed she took him away to kill him in a remote place and left his body there until she was departing herself.
Remember all the searches?
IMO

LE actually gave a presser on this, way back said that the neighbour's CCTV provided an aspect but implied that there were other aspects.
I think she hadn't quite figured that the neighbour who went public had cameras. They seemed to be a surprise to her at the time as far as I remember.
They have stated he did return home in the prelim, I imagine they have evidence of that.

None of us believed it at the time because we didn't see him alight from the vehicle.
We all assumed she took him away to kill him in a remote place and left his body there until she was departing herself.
IMO

Absolutely. I do remember the LE presser and that led to some disagreements here about the neighbor's statements to the press. But as I recall, some here did think GS came home and saw a shadow on the other side of the vehicle.

I think the key is in the other camera views assuming those exist. Because given the amount of blood found, no way GS walked out of the house after that attack. I get that a little blood can look like alot. But truly alot of blood was found even after the carpet was apparently cleaned. He died in that house IMO.

JMO

Absolutely. I do remember the LE presser and that led to some disagreements here about the neighbor's statements to the press. But as I recall, some here did think GS came home and saw a shadow on the other side of the vehicle.

I think the key is in the other camera views assuming those exist. Because given the amount of blood found, no way GS walked out of the house after that attack. I get that a little blood can look like alot. But truly alot of blood was found even after the carpet was apparently cleaned. He died in that house IMO.

JMO
I'e entertained the notion that she smashed his skull in, in the house and then put him in a suitcase , while still alive, and then shot the suitcase where she estimated his head would be..
That, however would leave holes in the suitcase and it was quite some time before she discarded him like rubbish.
I'm intrigued by the suitcase and cannot fathom how she kept it sealed for so long, so effectively..

Bullet entry point under his left jaw....
Why?

How can she explain how two of the cars she was driving ended up in the same remote place (on two different days) where a board with Gannon's blood was found on it?

Are we supposed to believe that LS psychically knew where Egguardo took Gannon after abducting him by gunpoint? (also shooting him with the gun owned by the family and returning it that same evening)

So she just happened to be both where Gannon was with a bloody board, and also where he was when he was dumped off the bridge in Florida??

Wow, such a coincidence....

That's not even taking into account all the blood evidence within the house, and more specifically in Gannon's bedroom, under & around his bed.

When this goes to trial, not if, I think LS will have major issues with reasonable doubt in her defense.

I'e entertained the notion that she smashed his skull in, in the house and then put him in a suitcase , while still alive, and then shot the suitcase where she estimated his head would be..
That, however would leave holes in the suitcase and it was quite some time before she discarded him like rubbish.
I'm intrigued by the suitcase and cannot fathom how she kept it sealed for so long, so effectively..

Bullet entry point under his left jaw....
Why?

I'm not an MD. But I do know that shots to the side of the head (like TV suicides as well as some real attempts) sometimes aren't fatal because the bullet follows the skull instead of entering the brain. A shot upward from beneath the jaw is more likely to get the job done. We don't know if the shot was above or below the bone. And unfortunately it's possible GS was still alive then so the shot went astray.

No idea though if it was "necessary" to shoot him. I can't see LE overlooking bullet holes in the suitcase. And I could argue that it could have happened when he was dead but wrapped up in bedding but not yet in the case. But how did the pillow stop bullets? Maybe as @Tealgrove suggested LS dumped the unfired bullets in the suitcase. But how did those match a known gun if they weren't fired? Makes so sense.

JMO

IMO

And it was easy to think she had done the deed while they were out that day since she left her phone at home and “disappeared” for two hours. (I believe the AA even states that they don’t know where she went that day, but I’m not entirely sure.) So when you add in the neighbor’s video where you don’t see Gannon get out of the truck....

I can't wrap my head around people who abuse children. LS would have been better off to just ignore, and neglect Gannon than abuse him, kill him, and then have all of this drama.

LS must have hated her spouse, or had major anger management problems to be so violent against a child. This trial must be very difficult for Gannon's family.

Given the way he walked to the car, the fact she detached from her phone and the long drive, was he already very injured and she was hoping to put him somewhere after he passed on the drive?
He didn’t pass so she brought him back home with a new plan?

IOW if she had hit him in the head the night before causing major internal injuries only and that caused him to vomit and hence the additional “tummy troubles”
I think the cuts, stabs and shot came in the afternoon in his bed just before the girls got home, and I do think she used the pillow as an adequate silencer and the fact the were also in the basement muffled the sound just enough :( ugh
All jmo

What really freezes my blood is that LS murdered Gannon in not one but three ways. I can't begin to imagine the rage she inflicted on him and how he must have felt; scared for sure but also probably confused. He didn't deserve such contempt from someone who was supposed to care for him and protect him. :(

IMO what's going to nail her butt in court is the fact that after each action she had time to stop, realize what she was doing and seek help for Gannon. Instead she continued to torture him. IMO the jury will clearly see that as premeditation. Her whacky excuses and attempts to blame imaginary cartoon characters will fail to impress anyone.

Maybe Letecia and Jodi A will become pen pals in prison as they have so much in common. :mad:

Are we thinking,now we know Gannons injuries,that her bandaged hand was due to her stabbing Gannon?. I know often with stabbing victims the perpetrator will injure themselves on a bloody knife too.
I really hope her injury was caused by Gannon,he should never have had to fight off an attack from that witch but I really hope he managed to hurt her even a little bit when he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong