Still Missing HI - Ariel Sellers AKA 'Isabella Kalua', 6, last seen asleep in bdrm, Waimanalo, 12 Sep 2021*Arrests

hollye

Reaction score
CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Isabella Kalua. She was last seen asleep in her room at her Puha Street address in Waimanalo on Sunday, September 12, 2021, at approximately 9 p.m. Her family and friends are concerned for her safety and well-being.

Missing Juvenile: Isabella Kalua - Honolulu Police Department

Attachments

• 19162B54-4498-4CC7-BCF0-41F326408B53.jpeg
    19162B54-4498-4CC7-BCF0-41F326408B53.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 290
Hmmmm, if she went to bed with street clothes on, she may well have been planning to leave -- a 6 year-old?? Black hoodie and black leggings -- it does sound like a get-away outfit.Why? With whom? Meeting someone? Or just out to play, and something horrible happened?
Scary.

Facebook page: “Hawaii News Now” has the Honolulu Police press conference from today (less than an hour ago). Maybe someone else can find a regular link to post?

Basically… still looking, public be on the look out. If people want to search, great. Listed as missing person. Requirements for an Amber alert not met.

I checked this news source to make sure it's legit.
Hawaii News Now - Wikipedia
Hawaii News Now (also abbreviated as HNN) is the name of the news department shared by two television stations in Honolulu, Hawaii: CBS affiliate KGMB (channel 5) and NBC affiliate KHNL (channel 13).

‘Please rally together’: Police turn to community in search for missing 6-year-old in Waimanalo

Sources told HNN that CPS has taken the siblings of the missing girl as the intense search continues.

Scores of police officers spent much of the day in the area looking for the girl. In addition to regular vehicles and going door-to-door for information, police used dogs and ATVs in their search.

Per following from KHON2 News, Isabella and her 3 siblings were recently adopted. I wonder if her biological parents might have anything to do with her disappearance. Probably not, because if that was suspected it would probably have been made public. I also wonder if all 4 siblings have the same biological parents.

'We need all of Hawaii': Police encourage community to rally together to locate 6-year-old girl in Waimanalo

"A family member said Isabella and her three siblings were recently adopted by the family. The family member told KHON2 News Child Protection Services took the siblings from the home as the search for Isabella continues."

"Scared for her. Heartbroken, still looking," said Lana Idao, who said she is Kalua's biological grand aunt.

Even though she and her family haven't seen Kalua for about 5 years since she was taken into foster care -- Idao said they felt it was their responsibility to help find her.

"She's our blood, you know," Idao said.

Waimanalo community bands together to search for missing 6-year-old

I wonder how long ago the adoption was finalized and if she maybe went by a different name prior to adoption. I know it is fairly common for families to change children’s names upon adoption.

Per following from KHON2 News, Isabella and her 3 siblings were recently adopted. I wonder if her biological parents might have anything to do with her disappearance. Probably not, because if that was suspected it would probably have been made public. I also wonder if all 4 siblings have the same biological parents.

'We need all of Hawaii': Police encourage community to rally together to locate 6-year-old girl in Waimanalo

"A family member said Isabella and her three siblings were recently adopted by the family. The family member told KHON2 News Child Protection Services took the siblings from the home as the search for Isabella continues."

bbm
Hmmmm. Is this SOP for CPS in Hawaii or other states or counties?
I think it may be a good procedure -- to protect the other children from possibly being kidnapped, or simply for the protection of the other siblings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back