GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes wow, one or more were killed just for having been there.

I'm thinking Gary. It is slightly possible Kenny was a witness but probably he was targeted to help move focus away from UHR and make it look Cartel/drug related.

So this freaks me out that perhaps those other 3 would have been killed if they had spent the night like originally planned.

I thought the Wagners were paying closer attention to who was there in the 4 homes that night but evidently not.

Early on in the days after the murders someone, I think maybe LM or Chris Jrs friend said Chris JR was supposed to spend the night with a friend but changed his mind at the last minute. I think Gary wasn't supposed to be there either. We have heard HG's sister was supposed to stay the night at FR's but it could have been the other way round and HG was staying the night with her sister but changed it because Chelsa R showed up with BR. Speculation tho on that. No proof.

JMO

I think Jake shot Dana.

@RAISINISBACK where are you?

Seems you were right that Angie was there that night and I'm right she didn't shoot anyone. I think? Need to re-listen.

I'm here. Been hanging around down in South Carolina with the Murdaugh murders. Fast moving, wild case and getting wilder by the minute. You should check it out CC. It pulls you in fast. Now back to Ohio. I know she was there but less sure about her pulling the trigger so maybe we were both right. But I knew no way would she trust those three men to do it right without her there supervising.

JMO

Oh, really. Fredericka Wagner says Jesus is helping her get through this.

Fredericka Wagner, 79, said by phone that it’s been a long five years since her family was charged in the killing of eight people, and that her faith is helping guide her through it.

“I’m fine. I’m doing just fine. Going through it with Jesus,” she told the Guardian’s editor-in-chief Derek Myers. “Rather, Jesus is going through it with me. He’s taking me through it.”

<modsnip>
I do believe Jesus was crying the night her family killed 8 innocent people.

JMO

Rhoden family murders update: Angela Wagner pleads guilty in Pike County court

A gallery of about 30 people, several of them friends and relatives of the Rhoden family, stared at Wagner, some wiping their eyes and bowing their heads.

Rhoden relatives gathered outside after the hearing, consoling one another. One woman glared at Wagner from her car as Wagner exited the courthouse.

"I see a woman with no sympathy, no remorse," she said, commenting on the sentence. "She's getting 30 years more than what our family gets,"

By not entering the plea, Wagner could have faced more than 110 years in prison and a fine of $165,000, Pike County Common Pleas Judge Randy Deering told her.

Here's our answer.

"The defendant had the methods, admitted to committing the offenses with her family members," and either directly carried them out or was complicit in doing so."

Ok I'm confused...either I did not see entire video or misunderstood what was said. The judge read her charges that sounded to me and would indicate AW being there at every scene, the gun she had etc., then when AC said that she knew where the guys were going, what they were going to do and was there when they came home... so when did she help move bodies???

Could be a figure of speech as in you and I went to the store and I was there when you got home meaning you did not go elsewhere. I heard the judge say she was waving a gun around and moving bodies after breaking into the houses.

JMO

Just the 3 guys went Angie stayed home. She knew what they were going to do when they left. They told her about it when they got back.

Could Someone I Know Be a Psychopath?

Medically reviewed by Carly Snyder MD. on March 05, 2021.
DR. Snyder is a reproductive and perinatal psychiatrist who combines traditional psychiatry with integrative medicine-based treatments.

View attachment 312203

Signs of a Psychopath
Psychopathic traits may emerge during childhood and grow worse over time. Here are some of the most common signs of a psychopath:

This first one sounds exactly like all 4 Wagners

Criminal versatility — Psychopaths tend to view rules as suggestions—and they usually view laws as restrictions that hold them back. Their criminal behaviors are often quite varied. Driving infractions, financial violations, and acts of violence are just a few examples of the array of crimes one might commit. Of course, not all of them get incarcerated. Some may operate under shady businesses or engage in unethical practices that don’t lead to an arrest.

Parasitic lifestyle — Psychopaths may have sob stories about why they can’t earn money, or they might often report being victimized by others. Then, they take advantage of the kindness of others by depending on them financially. They use people to get whatever they can with no regard for how a person may feel.

Lack of realistic, long-term goals — A psychopath’s goal might be to become rich or be famous. But quite often, they have little idea about how to make these things happen. Instead, they insist that somehow they’ll get what they want without putting in the effort to get there.

Irresponsibility — Promises don’t mean anything to psychopaths. Whether they promise to repay a loan or sign a contract, they aren’t trustworthy. They may shrug off child support payments, get deeply in debt, or forget about obligations and commitments.

Lack of responsibility — Psychopaths don’t accept responsibility for the problems in their lives. They see their issues as always being someone else’s fault. They frequently play the role of the victim and enjoy sharing stories about how others have taken advantage of them.

Poor behavioral controls — Psychopaths struggle to follow rules, laws, and policies much of the time. Even if they set out to follow the rules, they usually don’t stick to them for long.

Impulsivity — Psychopaths respond to things according to the way they feel. They don’t spend time thinking about the potential risks and benefits of their choices. Instead, they want immediate gratification. So they may quit a job, end a relationship, move to a new city, or buy a new car on a whim.

Lack of empathy — Psychopaths struggle to understand how someone else might feel afraid, sad, or anxious. It just doesn’t make sense to them as they’re not able to read people. They’re completely indifferent to people who are suffering—even when it’s a close friend or family member.

Lack of remorse — Psychopaths don’t care how their behavior affects other people. They may forget about something that hurts someone, or they may insist that others are overreacting when their feelings are hurt. Ultimately, they don’t experience any guilt for causing people pain. In fact, they often rationalize their behavior and blame other people.

Shallow affect — Psychopaths don’t show many emotions—at least not genuine ones. They may appear cold and unemotional much of the time. But when it serves them well, they might exhibit a dramatic display of feelings. These are usually short-lived and quite shallow. For example, they may show anger if they can intimidate someone, or they might show sadness to manipulate someone. But they don’t really experience these emotions.

Superficial charm Psychopaths are often likable on the surface. They’re usually good conversationalists, and they share stories that make them look good. They may be funny and charismatic as Psychopaths love excitement. They like to have constant action in their lives, and they frequently want to live in the “fast lane.” Quite often, their need for stimulation involves breaking rules. They may enjoy the thrill of getting away with something, or they might even like the fact that they could “get caught” at any moment. Consequently, they often struggle to stay engaged in dull or repetitive tasks, and they may be intolerant of routines.

Grandiose sense of self-worth — Psychopaths have an inflated view of themselves. They see themselves as important and entitled. They often feel justified to live according to their own rules, and they think that the laws don’t apply to them.

Manipulative — Psychopaths are really good at getting other people to do what they want. They may play on one person’s guilt while lying to get someone else to do their work for them.

Pathological lying — Psychopaths tell lies to look good and get out of trouble. But they also tell lies to cover up their previous lies. They have difficulty keeping their stories straight sometimes as they forget what they’ve said. If challenged by anyone, they simply change their story again or rework the facts to fit the situation.

Promiscuous sexual behavior — Since they don’t care about the people around them, psychopaths are likely to cheat on their partners. They may engage in unprotected sex with strangers. Or they may use sex as a way to get what they want. Sex is never an emotional or loving act for them.

Many marital relationships — Psychopaths may get married because it serves them well. For example, they may want to spend a partner’s income or share their debt with someone else. But their behavior often leads to frequent divorces as their partners eventually see them in a more accurate light.

That fits about half my clients at tax time. Wasn't their fault and they would have been fine if the IRS didn't have all those pesky rules. lol

I never thought of that. I was thinking more petty stuff but what if one of them committed a violent act etc... You know.

See Other Acts about Billy, killing mentioned as a possibility.

George Washington Wagner, III

"Allegations that Defendant has killed/plotted/threatened to kill others before."
See Number #4
upload_2021-4-5_15-30-18-png.291435
See number 1 and 2. Remember Blue Boy, the half million dollar horse?

JMO

A somewhat normal, sentient person would probably take a plea. The offer the state made to Angela Wagner was quite generous, considering her crimes. So, George is probably getting a decent offer, too.

George seems to be like his father Billy, though. Both arrogant and delusional, so they probably still want to go to trial. They're both stupid and cocky enough to think they'll get acquitted.

I agree, none of them are remorseful. None of them regret their brutal crimes, they're only sorry they got caught. I would go so far to say Fredericka Wagner feels similarly. She will probably always secretly feel her family was wronged, that someone else is to blame for what happened.

All JMO

BBM
Didn't she say terrorists? Or was it aliens? lol

I agree. Angie must have spilled the beans on someone or something else.
I don't know if the other two armored men were US Marshals, but if they were,
It would mean she is under federal protection. She would not get that kind of
attention for a state crime situation. What jail is she currently housed in?

George out of prison in his 50's? I just don't believe the family would let him take a plea like that. Gives me more stomach pains.

I think he will get hooked for murder and get more than 30 years.
Lol How the heck did you wind up with so much swampland. So far we have no proof, either way, on whether or not George shot anyone. I admire your positivity, I do, but at my age I've learned that most things aren't a sure bet. ;) Personally, I hope they throw away the key for this guy.

Since it seems he was there due to the shoes, he may not get as good as AW but I do not think he will take a LWOP plea if he did not shoot. He may have shot but I believe they wanted that proffer bad for a reason. I think his lawyer will put a lot of pressure on the state and if they do not want to go to trial they will agree on something.
She was there and didn't stop it. Makes her 100 percent guilty in my mind. Just think about it, If it was your two sons would you have stopped it or would you have watched? Just sayin'

JMO

She is just as guilty in my opininon as is G4, I never said she was not. If you don't like the States negotiating skills you may wanna take it up with them. Just sayin'

I heard the judge say she moved bodies and waved a gun around.
That was what was read in count Nine of her indictment by the judge. The indictment has been the same since her arrest. They all have the same indictments. That count is a Conspiracy count and I do not think you have to be present to plead guilty to that. She did not specifially move bodies. You may want to listen to the State's Statement of Facts.

She thought she was so clever, didn't she? Remember the smug Facebook posts and selfies when they were on their way to Alaska?
Yes and all her happy farm life pictures with the grandchildren, all of them posted weeks after the slaughter of little SW's family. No quilt, no remorse, just happy that she had what SHE WANTED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea