Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 #81 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morphew convo starts about 20 mins in. (And interesting who asks the first question to Mike and Scott. ;))

Reisch thinks he will be bound over on a reduced charge, and that the affidavit will be released soon.

He also thinks the judge might set a bond (so high that he can't make it).

Per having closing arguments on Friday, when the judge has already likely made up his mind, Scott says he does not at all understand why it's being dragged out like it is. He said he's never been in front of a judge who couldn't just rule from the bench.

Mike's list of concerns, in regards to BM being a flight risk:

1. Barry no longer owns a home.
2. He (likely) has no friends or family left in Salida.
3. His business has deteriorated and is likely gone.
4. He loves hunting in obscure places and out of the country.

Scott does not see Barry ever giving up the location of Suzanne's body because he would have to admit to his girls that he killed her.
I hope Scott is wrong on reduced charge.

I traveled during that time period. HIE and others offered exactly that: a piece of fruit and maybe a dried roll. He wasn’t sneaking in for breakfast. What a liar.
I traveled through Colorado during that time, as I was driving to a frontline healthcare assignment in California as an essential worker. I stayed in several HIEs on my trip and all we received for breakfast was an apple and muffin in a bag, and a bottle of water.

For BM a sub contract through his Purdue connections for a large Colorado State cobtractor was a huge business opportunity.
He didn't attend to the quality of this showcase of job skills and according to himself allowed a meth head to do this showcase project for state work unsupervised.
MOO this is the source of their money troubles.
Not doing good work, not conducting business ethically or even intelligently, and so not progressing to bettter contracts.
Love these points.

I traveled through Colorado during that time, as I was driving to a frontline healthcare assignment in California as an essential worker. I stayed in several HIEs on my trip and all we received for breakfast was an apple and muffin in a bag, and a bottle of water.
I got an orange, a protein bar and a juice.

Morphew convo starts about 20 mins in. (And interesting who asks the first question to Mike and Scott. ;))

Reisch thinks he will be bound over on a reduced charge, and that the affidavit will be released soon.

He also thinks the judge might set a bond (so high that he can't make it).

Per having closing arguments on Friday, when the judge has already likely made up his mind, Scott says he does not at all understand why it's being dragged out like it is. He said he's never been in front of a judge who couldn't just rule from the bench.

Mike's list of concerns, in regards to BM being a flight risk:

1. Barry no longer owns a home.
2. He (likely) has no friends or family left in Salida.
3. His business has deteriorated and is likely gone.
4. He loves hunting in obscure places and out of the country.

Scott does not see Barry ever giving up the location of Suzanne's body because he would have to admit to his girls that he killed her.
Great catch ! TS shows up
Mike’s facial expressions looked like he noticed as well.

He said so. One example: He was trying to get a free breakfast at the hotel in Broomfield by trying to slip in the back door when someone was leaving. :rolleyes:

Only - COVID rules - they don't have regular free breakfast these days. There are boxed breakfasts now, as I believe. And while breakfast is served till a certain time, if you are late, you still can get your box as they don't need to spread the table for food.

We always forget that COVID-19 rules were in place in 2020, maybe even more so than now, in prevaccination area. I don't know Barry's personal views (I think he wore no mask in TD's video), but there were governor's acts... so this free lunch makes no sense to me.

Just watched PE. I never saw TS mentioned. Please tell me what this is?
TS is Troy Skinner, a childhood friend of BM from Indiana.
If you go to approx. 21:42 mark in PE video, TS asks a question of Scott about what he thinks are possible outcomes of the Morphew hearing on Friday.

I believe TS is the same BM friend who said in MSM early on, something to the effect paraphrased, “if Barry Morphew is guilty of killing his wife, I will lose all faith in humanity”. I will say this is MOO as I can’t find the link atm where BM friend said the above early on in the case.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

ETA - clarity

Last edited:
Barry's friend since childhood, TS is identified on the list of case players linked to on page 1 of every thread. I joined this thread long after major talk of him so it's been a long time since he came up.

His name appears on the screen asking a question.
MOO
Ahhhh, thank you! Timestamp?

Barry's friend since childhood, TS is identified on the list of case players linked to on page 1 of every thread. I joined this thread long after major talk of him so it's been a long time since he came up.

His name appears on the screen asking a question.
MOO
I went back to look. I know his name now. On PE, there are 124 comments. These may not be from the live session, I don’t know. But nothing is there from a TS. Can you tell us what his comment or question was?

TS is Troy Skinner, a friend of BM from Indiana.
If you go to 21:42 mark in PE video, TS asks a question of Scott about what he feels the outcome of the hearing on Friday will be. I believe TS is the same BM friend who said in MSM early on, something to the effect paraphrased, “if BM is guilty of liking his wife, I will lose all faith in humanity”. I will say this is MOO as I can’t find the link where friend said the above.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne
I went back and saw it posted on the screen. Thank you. :)
I hate to see BM’s friend lose all faith in humanity, but it’s coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998