AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is so hard to follow.

Why go to H's place when she didn’t talk to his mother?

Why did she take H with her?

Why was it necessary to pick up vapes and alcoholic drinks that allegedly were used by a minor?

Why go to a swimming hole with dirty water?

Did Summer really go underwater?

Did Grandma and Candus get home with Summer?

Did Don get home early?

Did the boys really see her?

How long was she really alone?

Was there someone sneaking around there?

Just so much we don’t know without a timeline.

Where are you, Summer?

Sometimes you go through the day and you know something is off or on, but the thought move so fast that you may not ponder. Then later on something happens for the good or bad. You may wonder why you made the choices that you did. They may even be actions that were not your norm.

In my opinion, LE should have impound the 2 red trucks and the black Silverrado, mamma's truck.

H's first statement about Summer Wells was that she hurt herself at the horse pond. LE should take that account more seriously. Nobody saw Summer Moon in the water accept H, nobody tried to pull Summer Moon out of the water accept H. It had not occurred to anyone else to check on her. In his mind, if he said she hit her head on a rock and at the first confirmation that Summer Moon was missing, wouldn't it be important? Could it be possible that H is dealing with guilt and post traumatic stress since he did imply that he was like a big brother, he was the life guard that day, he would protect her.
Yes, I really believe LE should take this seriously. They must have. I wonder if he stopped talking from fear?

These are excellent questions I do think I remember h saying he was friends with summer and also not mistaken h lived extremely close to the hospital
Follow Summer Moon, that is the case. One LE searcher said that as far as he was concerned the last sighting of Summer Moon is the picture of her in the backseat.

Websleuths.com (hollye) says the 911 called stated that she was last seen walking away from the home on Ben Hill Road.

So, that means she's gone. If that is true, didn't Candus see her? She said that she got in the truck and went looking, about the same time.

<modsnip - no link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I really believe LE should take this seriously. They must have. I wonder if he stopped talking from fear?
I'm wondering if that is just another cover story. Because even that is hazy,and has changed from A telling it, to H, and then CW. Why? Why is no factual timeline,and no accounting for the three vapes??? Telling time,and the 1,2,3's can't be that monumentally difficult. MOO

Dap doesn't mean to have sex with someone. It means a fist bump. I don't remember this conversation, but if H said "dap", he doesn't mean anything sexual. If this was what was said then CM misunderstood what he said, "tap" in older slang can just mean to contact someone or get their help with something. In older slang it also isn't sexual. In newer slang (eta, i don't think), it can be (context).

Urban Dictionary: Dap me up

dap sb up

Websleuths.com (hollye) says the 911 called stated that she was last seen walking away from the home on Ben Hill Road.

So, that means she's gone.

<modsnip> IMO
You’ve stated the first part multiple times and many posters have pointed out that LE hasn’t used the Ben Hill Road sighting since the first day or two. I don’t believe that because someone on Websleuths said it we can take it to “mean that she’s gone.” None of us know what happened to Summer, IMO or we would let TBI know and we’d see movement in the case.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH..IIRC, A and H and J were all staying at CW house in OCT when DW was out of state.
I've wondered where the children were during this Oct night of partying and brawling at The W's house that resulted in police being called and DW under arrest? On one of CM's early interviews of DW, DW said he had his oldest son with him out of state, when he found out CW had a guy staying with her. DW said he broke all speed limits and even got pulled over by cop while driving home to confront J and DW. But, getting back to original question....I wonder where the other two boys and Summer were that night?
Edit: corrected initials.

Last edited:
I watched the interview posted here with Dave Rader from Equusearch last night.

My takeaways:

- Summer has not been found
- They used drones which are able to cover much more area than searching on foot, but the drones are hindered by tree canopies and kudzu on the ground which looks like a “lake” of foliage
- DR believes they’ve made strides in eliminating some areas
- The terrain and heat combined led to some of the searchers getting sick, but they’d like to continue until Summer is found
- They are not releasing the exact areas they search so they don’t give away LE information but also DR said it helps eliminate someone knowing where they are searching and moving Summer to stay ahead of each search

If we are going to speculate that SW hit her head on a rock, we might as well speculate that she hit her head on any number of things that could have hurt her.

H is the one who said SW went under the water. He said he picked her up and asked if she was okay, and she laughed and said she was (per H). I think if she had blood running down her face surely he would have questioned her. Or alerted her mother and grandmother.

I think if SW had an obvious injury, CB would have gone to seek medical care of some kind. She could have taken SW to an urgent care or back to the place where CH went.

If SW had an obvious injury that needed tending (and in a place or type where "she fell" is a believable explanation), i think they all would have known to take her to the doctor. Especially if it happened in Kingsport in a public place.

Now, after riding her around for hours running errands and then going all the way back home if something harder to notice that might entail a more thorough examination and for which there is not an easy explanation (this would go to 'the she was hurt but they didn't know' theory) and which seemed to suddenly get worse.... That might be different. Because it would probably cause a look at her homelife and get them reported to DCS again.

I've wondered where the children were during this Oct night of partying and brawling at The W's house that resulted in police being called and RW under arrest? On one of CM's early interviews of RW, RW said he had his oldest son with him out of state, when he found out CW had a guy staying with her. DW said he broke all speed limits and even got pulled over by cop while driving home to confront J and DW. But, getting back to original question....I wonder where the other two boys and Summer were that night?
Where is there to go?

That is enough people to be all over the cleared off part of the property.

If we are going to speculate that SW hit her head on a rock, we might as well speculate that she hit her head on any number of things that could have hurt her.

H is the one who said SW went under the water. He said he picked her up and asked if she was okay, and she laughed and said she was (per H). I think if she had blood running down her face surely he would have questioned her. Or alerted her mother and grandmother.

I think if SW had an obvious injury, CB would have gone to seek medical care of some kind. She could have taken SW to an urgent care or back to the place where CH went.

If SW had an obvious injury that needed tending (and in a place or type where "she fell" is a believable explanation), i think they all would have known to take her to the doctor. Especially if it happened in Kingsport in a public place.

Now, after riding her around for hours running errands and then going all the way back home if something harder to notice that might entail a more thorough examination and for which there is not an easy explanation (this would go to 'the she was hurt but they didn't know' theory) and which seemed to suddenly get worse.... That might be different. Because it would probably cause a look at her homelife and get them reported to DCS again.
IMHO SW was playing, and was fine when she popped up from under the water. I don't think she hit her head,or dry drowned. I'm still wondering what the actual timeline is,and what happened with the three Skittle Vapes. Why are these two factors so elusive??????

IMHO SW was playing, and was fine when she popped up from under the water. I don't think she hit her head,or dry drowned. I'm still wondering what the actual timeline is,and what happened with the three Skittle Vapes. Why are these two factors so elusive??????
I agree. I think, even though he's a kid, H would have noticed if she was hurt or having difficulties breathing since he was in the back with her.

CB was driving, but CH could have looked back and taken a look at SW. Well, i think all three of them would have seen if SW was bleeding before they got back in the truck.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

H is a public figure in this case so it is fine to factually discuss what he has said.

It is NOT fine to make insinuations, direct or indirect accusations against any minor.

Please keep that in mind going forward.

Thanks.

Dap doesn't mean to have sex with someone. It means a fist bump. I don't remember this conversation, but if H said "dap", he doesn't mean anything sexual. If this was what was said then CM misunderstood what he said, "tap" in older slang can just mean to contact someone or get their help with something. In older slang it also isn't sexual. In newer slang (eta, i don't think), it can be (context).

Urban Dictionary: Dap me up

dap sb up

20 years ago, "tap" definitely had a sexual connotation. I think that usage became common in the 80's and certainly survived until the early 2000's. "I'd tap that," is still heard on the Howard Stern show from time to time.

Urban Dictionary: i'd tap that

Dap is not sexual, just as you say. I am guessing Chris M might confuse the two.

LE probably would follow up on anyone saying they saw SW get hurt if LE had SW.

If anyone had said SW was sitting in CH's truck bleeding, LE would have checked that out. CH was in town plenty of time after SW went missing for them to check out her truck.

20 years ago, "tap" definitely had a sexual connotation. I think that usage became common in the 80's and certainly survived until the early 2000's. "I'd tap that," is still heard on the Howard Stern show from time to time.

Urban Dictionary: i'd tap that

Dap is not sexual, just as you say. I am guessing Chris M might confuse the two.
Yeah, i messed up my edit. I was trying to say i don't know if in old slang if it could be sexual. And i don't know if there are any newer slang uses that aren't sexual.

Eta... By old slang, i mean older than 20 years. Because 20 years only gets us back to 2001... So maybe older than 30?

I see a lot of 90s slang still used. Not as much 80s slang...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member