SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life insurance I assume. Alex was supposed to die.
Wow...has me wondering what else CES may have his hand in. If what I'm thinking were true, CES in agreeing to shoot AM, it could possibly be getting rid of a witness or co-conspirator to other crimes? I suppose that might be a good talking point to convince someone to assist with your suicide?

Even though CES was apparently "enlisted" to "assist" (kill) AM, I can see why CES would miss. It would be terrifying to shoot anyone, let alone a relative who was obviously so despondent and desperate.

I am guessing fear (of many things) made the planned incident unsuccessful.

What horrifying news for BM to hear.

I think the shooter got cold feet and missed. He’s probably glad to not be looking at life in prison or worse now tho and breathing a little easier.

I would have loved to be a bug on the wall in the room where detectives took AM apart in the interview process......

I think someone can help you with the bug...

This releasing big news late at night…argh!!!, now I’m awake. That, plus we just found a huge palmetto bug in the bathroom. Frickin’ south. Why does this crap always happen after 10pm?

It’s entirely possible. The issue however is both victims being shot by two different weapons.

Two guns usually means two shooters, and I would argue that two shooters means more than one intended victim.

We need to remember that there's a lot of posturing going on. Alex tried to stage his own murder. Perhaps two guns is staging to give the illusion of two shooters, throw off the investigation.

Two guns, regardless of one shooter or two, does suggest two victims.

Agreed and pretty sad to think of. Regardless if AM is involved in the MM/PM, it appears that AM had given up. Maybe he wasn't involved in the above and still wanted to try to provide for his son in a way in the only way he knew how given the circumstances.

Poor Buster. I can't imagine

$10M is certainly a lot of money, but could you imagine had this been a success and the son found out about it later? IMO that money would feel cursed. The mental anguish….

Last edited:
Just thinking about the optics here:

We have this Curtis fellow arrested on a litany of charges. Within those documents, we can see that Alex has also confessed, yet no charges have been filed.

I’m wondering if he’s in the process of spilling the beans on the rest of this sordid affair, and tomorrow we will see the culmination.

Remember this statement a few days ago by Jim Griffin, Alex’s attorney? Oops.

“I don’t think you choose to have a flat tire or stage a flat tire to commit suicide. That makes no sense,” Griffin told the newspaper. “There are many things (being reported) that are incongruent.”

Alex Murdaugh’s rep denies shooting was self-inflicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member