AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought I had last night. I remembered taking my son to a local swimming hole when he was around SW age. By the next day he had spiked a temp of 103. Went to ER and he was admitted and put on IV antibiotics for MRSA STAPH in both of his ears. It hit him hard and fast. It was very scary. The Doctors said that it wasn't a good idea to let kids swim in these areas. In CW interview with CM at the swimming spot, CW makes mention of all the trash that was there the day they went there to swim. SW complaint of being cold, could indicate SS of fever and the need for the jogging suit to get warm.
I say that, to say this. I'm still going with Theory that something (accident) happened to SW and everyone freaked out and for some reason felt a need to cover it up. JMO.

Just a thought I had last night. I remembered taking my son to a local swimming hole when he was around SW age. By the next day he had spiked a temp of 103. Went to ER and he was admitted and put on IV antibiotics for MRSA STAPH in both of his ears. It hit him hard and fast. It was very scary. The Doctors said that it wasn't a good idea to let kids swim in these areas. In CW interview with CM at the swimming spot, CW makes mention of all the trash that was there the day they went there to swim. SW complaint of being cold, could indicate SS of fever and the need for the jogging suit to get warm.
I say that, to say this. I'm still going with Theory that something (accident) happened to SW and everyone freaked out and for some reason felt a need to cover it up. JMO.

Would your theory exonerate DW then?
Seems like they all agree on something! They all agree that DW was not at the swimming hole.

Maybe that is why he feels so comfortable talking to you tubers and on the internet? He has nothing to hide?

Seems like they all agree on something! They all agree that DW was not at the swimming hole.

Maybe that is why he feels so comfortable talking to you tubers and on the internet? He has nothing to hide?
He would still be guilty of coverup and obstruction of justice in this scenario.

We don't know what the boys were doing.

Even CB who is their mother and was there (part of the time at least) doesn't know because we've heard they were cleaning, sleeping, watching YouTube, watching TV, playing PS4, playing Minecraft, being on the internet, using the computer. Now, i get, you can use the computer to go on the internet to watch YouTube. So, some of these things are not mutually exclusive. And several of these things are close enough together that one thing might be as good as another to describe what they were doing. But, all day?

Stuff can be paused. Games can be saved.

They might have talked to SW or CB. CB said she watched TV with them for a while.

But, even if we throw out H saying they were at work with DW (which is a better reason for him to take the Subaru than it costs $600.00 per month), we don't know what they were doing all day possibly on their own.

CB said one said SW wanted him to play with her and he feels guilty that he didn't. DW repeated this story.

Yeah, kids can get totally involved in games and videos. But there are three of them, so one could have gotten bored and done something completely different for a while.

These are boys who live in the country and own motorbikes. They may have been told to stay in all day, but this doesn't mean they did or didn't.

Also, they didn't have a comfortable looking set up for staying in one place all day. That coupled with the amount of energy boys typically have makes me doubt the glued to the screen all day. Moo jmo jmo

I will say.. having a high energy 9 year old boy myself, he could easily sit and watch youtube and play video games for 9 hours straight. He is a hyper little thing but loves screen time. This is a proven theory with my 9 year old thanks to the pandemic.

I agree!
He is not responsible for what happened to her!
Something happens to her after hospital from swimming to home!
My opinion is she Ingested something!
This is why she is asleep on the milk!
After arriving home is where it all begins!
It’s like they are all reading from a script!
All theories and personal opinion !

your accident theory takes me back to when CB says something like: nobody would ever treat her that way...as long as I was around...ever. (then she makes a face that I feel is an "oopsie" face. Like she knew better than to say that)

I agree!
He is not responsible for what happened to her!
Something happens to her after hospital from swimming to home!
My opinion is she Ingested something!
This is why she is asleep on the milk!
After arriving home is where it all begins!
It’s like they are all reading from a script!
All theories and personal opinion !

I agree if and only if it can be proven that the swimming hole picture was indeed taken that day. (Basically giving us a proof of life timeframe)

I will say.. having a high energy 9 year old boy myself, he could easily sit and watch youtube and play video games for 9 hours straight. He is a hyper little thing but loves screen time. This is a proven theory with my 9 year old thanks to the pandemic.

Same here. The YouTube videos are completely different. 9hrs TV? No way. 9hrs YouTube or Roblox? Totally. It’s hard to explain to someone without kids that age how utterly addictive those YouTube shows are.

All the focus has been on DW imo it needs to go to others!

right?

you ever had kids?

one of them does something wrong?

You ask the group what happened?

the kids that run up to you and start talking to you usually have little to do with it.

It's the ones that are quiet and you have to ask: "Did you do blah blah" that have the story to tell about what happened and what they knew and how they were involved.

Did CH ever do an interview?

right?

you ever had kids?

one of them does something wrong?

You ask the group what happened?

the kids that run up to you and start talking to you usually have little to do with it.

It's the ones that are quiet and you have to ask: "Did you do blah blah" that have the story to tell about what happened and what they knew and how they were involved.

Did CH ever do an interview?
Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads