NY NY - Brooklyn Brdg, BlkFem 15-35 (30-50), UP83746, piercings, ARJK/ARIK, KYRON, & leaf tatts, Aug'21

Bump. Thinking of her. Someone misses her… where are they…

AGREED! Have been thinking about her a lot, especially as someone who has lost many loved ones from suicide, she has a special place in my mind and I do not want to continue to feel so lost about this.

They have not emailed me back, which I'm quite upset about. This isn't a petty traffic incident, this is someones LIFE. She might have a whole family who is unaware of her well-being. I am considering calling TIPS about checking the bridge footage and/or releasing it (TIPS is a hotline here in NYC for leaving crime-related information, although though this isn't a crime, the NYPD are quite oblivious from my past experiences and might need a little "hint". :confused:)

Brynisha Allen has some of the traits, however it seems she also has more tattoos than this young woman. I'm noting just in case. So sad.

Brynisha Nichelle Allen – The Charley Project

I agree. She does have more tattoos but there is certainly a resemblance

Also boosting, because it is one more night her loved ones sleep without answers...thinking of them today

When I watched the video again, it seemed the young woman's gait was really strange. This could be for many reasons, not the least if she was emotionally distraught, but I also wondered if there could be a physical or medical explanation?

WARNING. PM Photo of the deceased to follow.......

For comparison to Brynisha Nichelle Allen

Brynisha appeared to fluctuate in weight in the many photos available of her. This is the one that caught my attention. I think even with the additional tattoos, she seems possible/worth considering.

When I enlarge the post-mortem image of the deceased, I believe I see additional facial piercings other than what is mentioned. Thoughts?

allen_brynisha5.jpg Original.png

Photo of Brynisha via Brynisha Nichelle Allen – The Charley Project

Photo of the deceased via https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/UnidentifiedPersons/Cases/83746/Images/82979/Original

WARNING. PM Photo of the deceased to follow.......

For comparison to Brynisha Nichelle Allen

Brynisha appeared to fluctuate in weight in the many photos available of her. This is the one that caught my attention. I think even with the additional tattoos, she seems possible/worth considering.

When I enlarge the post-mortem image of the deceased, I believe I see additional facial piercings other than what is mentioned. Thoughts?

View attachment 312659 View attachment 312661

Photo of Brynisha via Brynisha Nichelle Allen – The Charley Project

Photo of the deceased via https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/UnidentifiedPersons/Cases/83746/Images/82979/Original

Definitely have considered Brynisha as Jane Doe and will call the NYPD tip-line to suggest.
Although rare, the NamUs page may have not mentioned the extra tattoos? I see a lot of similarities, including a mark/hole(?) on her PM photo on her right cheek that resembles the piercing of Brynishas. Brynisha also appears to have an eyebrow piercing in one photo and on a Facebook photo. Her last statuses on one Facebook page she has are very sad and mysterious, stating "I need help." "Love y'all I need help." etc . Her weight also seems to fluctuate in her mugshots, photos, etc. so that would make sense.

When I watched the video again, it seemed the young woman's gait was really strange. This could be for many reasons, not the least if she was emotionally distraught, but I also wondered if there could be a physical or medical explanation?

Also, agreed! There is a slight limp, and disorientation in her walk. I have watched the video several times just to see if anything else stands out. I tried to reach out to NY Streetview for footage from this night, but no response after I told them why I was requesting. Which is frustrating because it could have left us with some clues to her identity.

The information generally isn't set up for us online sleuths trying to match. It's often (usually?) hoping the friends and relatives of the missing person or decedent will recognize them.

I've seen any number of police reports where not all the tats and piercings are listed. Sometimes they only list the ones they think are significant or noticeable. Like I remember one case where they didn't mention a local missing girl's very large buttock tattoo because it wasn't where anybody would have seen it.

I've also seen cases where they hold back one or more details like that to give them something to validate with.

IMO, I doubt this is Brynisha. She does look very similar and the facial piercings line up, but her tattoos are different and it looks like she has multiple gold teeth... I feel like it would be mentioned if the unidentified had that.

Either way, I hope this lady gets her name back soon. The thing about her clothing is odd- As someone said before, it makes me wonder if the woman from the video is really the same as the UID.

Also, Brynisha's last FB posts are really ominous in hindsight. I really hope she's out there somewhere and is doing okay. Is there a WS thread for her?

There is a WS thread for Brynisha. It only has a few posts. TX - TX - Brynisha Nichelle Allen, 24, Dallas, 12 Aug 2016

Do people ever remove gold teeth? If you were on the run for a few years, would you sell them for money? Is the gold part ever removable without pulling the tooth? I've heard a bit about gold grills and different things that sound temporary, but I guess a topic I need to go read up on.

Hmm....I'm confused by Brynisha's teeth. The gold seems different when I compare photos. Is there some kind of cosmetic, temporary gold effect she could have been using? I noticed gold teeth are not mentioned in NAMUS or Charley Project.

Edited to add photos: Cropped for focus on her teeth

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.33.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.33.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.34.30 PM.png

All from Charleyproject

Sorry to seem obsessed with dentition, and with Brynisha. One last comparison.

The image of Brynisha's teeth with the least amount of gold, cropped, from Charleyproject:

285943-8d181b52942726669859730d85633bfa.png

The teeth of the deceased young woman who is the subject of this thread, cropped for focus, image from Namus:

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 6.16.55 PM.png

That is an interesting thought carbuff. When I pulled pics of Brynisha's tattoos from Charleyproject, and enlarge, most look permanent to me. The image quality of a few--the eyes??--is so low, I'm not sure though.

Edited: I'm going to see if she has better images on social media.

Ok...lol...(I have to laugh a bit, and I think she would be OK with it since you have to have a sense of humor for the location...) The eyes are 100% not henna.

I found them on one of her Facebook accounts. The strip of gold is a thong. I thought it was a sandal! :)

Her Facebook account #2 linked on the Charleyproject has much higher quality images. I'm not as sure now about Brynisha. The tip of the nose is a bit different, even though so many other features and stats are very similar.

Hopefully there will be some answers....

edited to add: A photo of Brynisha from her Facebook #2 via Charelyproject, and then cropped to compare her teeth:Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 2.51.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 2.50.52 PM.png

The teeth of the deceased subject of this thread: Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 2.51.17 PM.png

Last edited:
A very good and "workable" recon of Jane Doe, from
Facebook

What stands out to me in the recons and her post mortem is the shape of her chin. It looks like her ears were not pierced.

241738852_1534400686921349_1639830472568224562_n.jpg

A very good and "workable" recon of Jane Doe, from
Facebook

What stands out to me in the recons and her post mortem is the shape of her chin. It looks like her ears were not pierced.

241738852_1534400686921349_1639830472568224562_n.jpg
The shape of her chin is definitely a unique feature that stands out. It's such a heartbreaking case. It's sad she believed suicide was her only option.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back