GUILTY WI - Dunn County, Multiple Bodies Found in Car, Sept 2021 *arrest*

Dunn Country Sheriff’s Office representative said the bodies were found in an abandoned black SUV in a corn field near the Town of Sheridan Town Hall, WEAU reported. A 911 caller alerted deputies to the vehicle.

The Dunn County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday that the four victims are 35-year-old Loyace Foreman III, 26-year-old Matthew Isiah Pettus, and 30-year-old Jasmine Christine Sturm, all of St. Paul, Minn., and 30-year-old Nitosha Lee Flug-Presley of Stillwater, Minn.

4 people found slain in abandoned SUV in Wisconsin

Why were four from St. Paul and Stillwater killed and left in a Wisconsin cornfield? ‘That is the mystery,’ dad says.

Why did four friends from the Twin Cities lose their lives to gun violence with their bodies discovered in an abandoned vehicle in a cornfield in western Wisconsin?

Sheriff Kevin Bygd said authorities believe they died less than 24 hours from the time they were found. He said there was no known connection between Dunn County and the four. “We’re confident that this was a place these victims were randomly brought to,” Bygd said.

Flug-Presley, 30, of Stillwater, was with her life-long friend Jasmine Christine Sturm, 30, of St. Paul. One of the men found deceased in the vehicle, Matthew Isiah Pettus, 26, of St. Paul, was Sturm’s brother, Presley said. Loyace Foreman III, 35, of St. Paul, was Sturm’s boyfriend.

SATURDAY NIGHT AT A ST. PAUL BAR
Before the friends were killed, they were hanging out on Saturday night at a St. Paul bar and they left in a vehicle with someone, Presley said of what he’s been able to piece together.

MN BCA is also involved.

IMO
Just heard about this 4-victim homicide!
Found on Sunday afternoon (9/12/21) in a corn field by a farmer
Police tape has blocked off a section of County Road F and County Road VVV, near the Town of Sheridan Town Hall (in northern Dunn County Wisconsin). about 30 minutes north of Menomonie, Wis.
This is about 1+ hour from St. Paul, MN and is in the middle of no where.
All 4 people were found in a black SUV with MN, plates.
All died by gun shot wounds and all were friends.

Still in shock and will definitely be following this case!

Four Friends Spent Saturday Night in a Bar. The Next Day They Were Found Murdered in a Cornfield.

FBI has been called in to assist local authorities...

“This is a freak thing that never should have happened,” Zach Pettus, the brother of Matthew Pettus and half-brother of Sturm, told the Star Tribune. He said he couldn’t see any reason why anyone in the longtime group of friends would be targeted.

“We knew something was wrong when [Sturm] didn’t respond to our messages,” he was quoted saying. “We have an idea who did it, but I don’t know if I should say something now.”

Sturm and Foreman leave behind five children. Pettus had a 3-year-old daughter, and Flug-Presley also leaves behind two young kids.

Authorities have, however, said they do not believe the quadruple homicide had any connection to drug activity or organized crime.

IMO
Glad FBI is helping
BBM interesting statement by brother
8 kids - beyond sad

Just recently heard about this. Horrific. Hopefully they can find the perpetrator(s).

The crime sounds like it may be connected to something/someone at the club they went to the night before, but that's obviously speculation.

On of the victims has a very long (as in more than a dozen different charges) criminals record including illegal weapons' possession and distribution level narcotics arrest. One very recent.
No, I am not saying this means they deserve what happened in any way, but rather that that is a significant risk correlation with being murdered.

Ugh crime
Just recently heard about this. Horrific. Hopefully they can find the perpetrator(s).

The crime sounds like it may be connected to something/someone at the club they went to the night before, but that's obviously speculation.

Something bizarre happened that’s for sure. As stated in above post, one of the victims brothers stated that they have an idea who could be responsible, but shouldn’t say anything yet. Alot of the news articles all pretty much say the same thing. There was a press conference yesterday. I personally hate when I hear them say things like the general public shouldn’t be at risk even tho 4 people were just murdered and they don’t have suspects or anything yet.
This is a truly strange case though, Very limited info but it’s to obviously protect the case.
We live a few mins away from stpmpls so my mother has been especially following this case as well. Crime in mn in general has gotten so bad the past couple years especially in the cities. That sweet little girl that was shot in driveway in bc mn is a few blocks from my house and her grandfather is an activist who was also sending support to the families involved in this terrible incident.
I hope there is answers and arrests SOON, all those poor babies without their parents now, it’s truly heartbreaking.

IMO jmo moo all that jazz.

On of the victims has a very long (as in more than a dozen different charges) criminals record including illegal weapons' possession and distribution level narcotics arrest. One very recent.
No, I am not saying this means they deserve what happened in any way, but rather that that is a significant risk correlation with being murdered.

I get what you’re saying. Jmo i was thinking about that earlier specifically the gun charge. Owing money, etc, we don’t know too much at this point. But I’m pretty sure we’ll know more in the upcoming weeks.
either way, even if the person who had those charges why would they all be killed? Lots of questions. I’ll link some local news info as it comes in

I get what you’re saying. Jmo i was thinking about that earlier specifically the gun charge. Owing money, etc, we don’t know too much at this point. But I’m pretty sure we’ll know more in the upcoming weeks.
either way, even if the person who had those charges why would they all be killed? Lots of questions. I’ll link some local news info as it comes in
Well there is a very big spike in violent gang activity in the region. If you are out of town, you re also out of your turf and could be caught in a turf war whether you deserve it or not. When people are imprisoned they often have to join or associate with gangs to survive.
It is also simply possible that they could have been being robbed and it went bad. Why kill all four? that could be simply to eliminate witnesses. Once you murder one person, it may be rational to kill any witnesses. and the killer may have been known to several, some kind of acquaintance, in which case they could be more certain they would be identified.

My guess is we will know more about this case soon. It is shocking

One man has been arrested and another is being sought by law enforcement in connection to a quadruple homicide, where four Minnesotans were found dead Sunday inside an abandoned vehicle in Dunn County, Wisconsin.

(snipped)

Officials say two arrest warrants were issued late Wednesday night. News partner WEAU says Sheriff Bygd wouldn't release the warrants, but said both warrants were for four counts of hiding a corpse.

1 arrested, 1 suspect at-large in Dunn County quadruple homicide | kare11.com

One man has been arrested and another is being sought by law enforcement in connection to a quadruple homicide, where four Minnesotans were found dead Sunday inside an abandoned vehicle in Dunn County, Wisconsin.

(snipped)

Officials say two arrest warrants were issued late Wednesday night. News partner WEAU says Sheriff Bygd wouldn't release the warrants, but said both warrants were for four counts of hiding a corpse.

poor papa and the rest of the families

(snipped)

updated 5:21 pm
One person has been arrested, but another, Antoine Darnique Suggs, remains at large. Officials believe he could be in the Twin Cities area.

n a news release, the Dunn County Sheriff's Office said Suggs is believed to be in the Twin Cities area, and is "considered armed and dangerous." Officials are asking people to not approach Suggs if they see him.
Sheriff Kevin Bygd also announced that a 56-year-old St. Paul man was taken into custody by St. Paul PD in connection with the case. He is being held in the Ramsey Co. Jail.

Man jailed in St. Paul in connection to 4 found fatally shot in Wis. cornfield; warrant issued for second man

Darren Lee Osborne, 56, was jailed in St. Paul after being charged with four counts of hiding a corpse, and law enforcement is searching for another suspect who is believed to be his son, Antoine Darnique Suggs, 38.

Suggs would fly in from Arizona and see Flug-Presley, an aunt of the woman told a sheriff’s office investigator. Flug-Presley’s mother reported to another investigator that she knew her daughter was recently with a man named Antoine.

People saw the pair at the White Squirrel Bar on St. Paul’s West Seventh Street on Saturday night into early Sunday.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I mean tho when I say I hate when we’re told that the general public is not at risk then turn around and say that they believe the suspect is armed and dangerous. It’s a scary enough world as it is. I’m curious to know what the motive would even have been other than robbery from the father and son duo. They were friends of one of the victims. I feel terrible for all the families involved in this situation, all those children that have no longer have their moms and dads now and parents without their children. It’s truly heartbreaking. I really hope they get justice.

Family of 4 Minnesotans found dead in WI cornfield find comfort in recent arrest | kare11.com

The Dunn County Sheriff's Office says the still at-large suspect is 38-year-old Antoine Darnique Suggs. Authorities believe he could be armed and dangerous.

Darren Lee Osborne is the 56-year-old man currently in custody.
"It blew me away to see this individual and who it was and the relationship that we have had that he was any way of any sort involved in what happened," said Presley.
According to Presley, the other suspect, Antoine Suggs, was also known to the family.
Suggs and Damone's daughter Nitosha, recently became friends and Damone says Suggs was even at a recent birthday party for one of her kids.
"He was there," said Presley.

BBM
IMO this is getting more strange by the minute

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member