GUILTY Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, British, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 *Appeal filed 2023* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, Besides the obvious, there were other worrying elements in this marriage:
1. Terrible conflict between C and B's family - C forbade the parents to ever meet the baby
2. Money issues - C telling B the future house belonged to her, not him (obviously hinting her parents paying).
Family and money issues never bode well for any marriage.

Also what do you think fell down the stairs?

"A recurring dope," who heard one of the following nights coming from the couple's maisonette, worried the witness, who the next morning hurried to ask young Caroline about the noise. "She told me it was the baby chair that fell down the stairs. This made a special impression on me, because on the one hand the couple usually had the chair on the ground floor and on the other hand the chair is tall with legs and, if it had really fallen from the stairs, it would have logically stopped during its fall and would not have go down the whole ladder. This is my thought, which I did not share with Caroline, as I did not question the answer she gave me ".

Γλυκά Νερά: Συγκλονιστική νέα μαρτυρία - «Άκουγα τους καβγάδες και τα ντουπ...» - TheCaller

It was either C or B that fell down the stairs. The neighbor was quite worried about it. It was much heavier sounding than a hammer or a plastic high chair, that's for sure.

eta: I do remember that B hired cleaners who came in and did the whole place just days after C's murder.

Oh, Besides the obvious, there were other worrying elements in this marriage:
1. Terrible conflict between C and B's family - C forbade the parents to ever meet the baby
2. Money issues - C telling B the future house belonged to her, not him (obviously hinting her parents paying).
Family and money issues never bode well for any marriage.

She must have really resented the fact that she wasn't even allowed petty cash for her pocket and yet most of the money came from her own parents. Did we ever get concrete MSM about his parents' financial problems?

eta: I'm confused about C not wanting B's family to see baby L, given that B is the one that told people if he wants them to see his fam (C & L), he will. Given all the control B had over C, if he wanted his parents to see baby L, he would've forced C to comply.

I think it was probably something being used to bash the door. I think I remember reading the door was repaired.

Yes, on the carpenter door thing, he found it strange that B lied about the door, and... B refused to let him paint over the hole damage, which IMO, B kept as a reminder for C to stay in line.

Last edited:
1.Falling down the stairs would surely result in broken bones or even death, not to mention horrible bruises
2.Bleach thing had happened BEFORE the cleaning team came in.
It was B's answer to why the robbers didnt leave any traces

I think it was probably something being used to bash the door. I think I remember reading the door was repaired.
1.Falling down the stairs would surely result in broken bones or even death, not to mention horrible bruises
2.Bleach thing had happened BEFORE the cleaning team came in.
It was B's answer to why the robbers didnt leave any traces

Do you have the stats to back up your claim about breaking bones/death if a person falls down the stairs? I've fallen down the stairs and just bruised myself, quite often, b/c without my meds, I fall a lot. My brother fell head first down an entire flight of concrete steps and only suffered scrapes/bruising.

Was there ever any evidence or MSM verification that the place was actually bleached or was that just B's narrative?

I cant answer your questions b/c I only know what the Press wrote and as we know nobody knows what is happening behind the closed doors.
As for injuries from falling down the stairs - I just used my imagination as I have never fallen:)

I cant answer your questions b/c I only know what the Press wrote and as we know nobody knows what is happening behind the closed doors.
As for injuries from falling down the stairs - I just used my imagination as I have never fallen:)

Ok, we are web sleuths, not talkers making stuff up!

Don't worry about Estelle, she's probably listening to Pink Floyd right now!

Last edited:
Tayaway said: I'm confused about C not wanting B's family to see baby L, given that B is the one that told people if he wants them to see his fam (C & L), he will. Given all the control B had over C, if he wanted his parents to see baby L, he would've forced C to comply.

It looks to me as if both C and B fell out with his parents after they saw baby L in hospital. My guess is that it was over money. Perhaps B's parents refused to give B any money as a wedding gift or for the baby, etc. I would have thought B's mother would have been handy as a babysitter at least as she lived nearby.

Γλυκά Νερά: Η μητέρα του Μπάμπη Αναγνωστόπουλου μίλησε για πρώτη φορά! Τι είπε για τον γιο της και την εγγονή της (vid) - TheCaller
B's mother talking - a video. Unfortunately, she is speaking in her native language so....sorry folks.
She doesnt want to talk about her murderous son, only about the baby and excellent relations with in-laws.

I think I saw the back of B's father in the video. He looks quite old. I now think perhaps it will be the brother who is guilty.

I don't understand why the translation from Greek to English changes the pronouns, etc. to the opposite eg grandson instead of grand daughter.

Polish version is OK.
Our Greek posters once explained this phenomenon in a lengthy way but, for the life of me I cant recall a single word.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back