SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember yesterday when I posted CES’ trucking company info. Wondering what he’s been transporting, I ran the address listed and it came up as his previous address. I found another tidbit I find interesting:

Incident # 19-04619 – At 04:08 Thursday morning 04-July, Fire-Rescue was dispatched to a work shop on fire at 1075 Burlington Road. Engine 19 arrived to find a 50 x 20 metal building approximately 50% involved, with flames coming through the roof and several windows. Firefighter-Paramedics deployed multiple handlines to the building and cut away a portion of a garage door to access the interior of the building. Several tanks of compressed oxygen and acetylene where in the building requiring crews to monitor the air quality levels. The interior of the building was gutted and most of the items, including tools and equipment were lost. Two nearby storage buildings were protected and saved and a nearby mobile home was not damaged. The cause of the fire in under investigation and no foul play is suspected.
Photos at link:
CCFR July 04 2019

*seems Eddie got to close to the stove cooking up meth and heroin. jmo

Combining acetylene with compressed oxygen to make illegal drugs: examples:
Meth:
Drug Officers Dispose of Tanks for Meth Labs
Heroin:
http://www.cicad.oas.org/reduccion_oferta/eng/resources/chems/engchem manual revfeb_04.doc
Super weed:
Dabbing: What It Is, Who Is Doing It and Why It Is a Problem

@RealRileyBenson
Alex Murdaugh’s former law firm PMPED released this statement regarding the arrest of Murdaugh’s arrest
E_bLJhNX0AQONcr

Remember yesterday when I posted CES’ trucking company info. Wondering what he’s been transporting, I ran the address listed and it came up as his previous address. I found another tidbit I find interesting:

Incident # 19-04619 – At 04:08 Thursday morning 04-July, Fire-Rescue was dispatched to a work shop on fire at 1075 Burlington Road. Engine 19 arrived to find a 50 x 20 metal building approximately 50% involved, with flames coming through the roof and several windows. Firefighter-Paramedics deployed multiple handlines to the building and cut away a portion of a garage door to access the interior of the building. Several tanks of compressed oxygen and acetylene where in the building requiring crews to monitor the air quality levels. The interior of the building was gutted and most of the items, including tools and equipment were lost. Two nearby storage buildings were protected and saved and a nearby mobile home was not damaged. The cause of the fire in under investigation and no foul play is suspected.
Photos at link:
CCFR July 04 2019

*seems Eddie got to close to the stove cooking up meth and heroin. jmo

Combining acetylene with compressed oxygen to make illegal drugs: examples:
Meth:
Drug Officers Dispose of Tanks for Meth Labs
Heroin:
http://www.cicad.oas.org/reduccion_oferta/eng/resources/chems/engchem manual revfeb_04.doc
Super weed:
Dabbing: What It Is, Who Is Doing It and Why It Is a Problem
Wow! Yet nothing foul was at play...hmmm

Alex Murdaugh’s mugshot has been released.

Those of you who followed this story closely will remember when Paul Murdaugh was charged with three felonies, he did not have to wear a jumpsuit and people were outraged.

It’s surreal to see Alex in a jumpsuit.

https://twitter.com/mandymatney/status/1438555206992769036?s=21

I thought they've have his head bandaged up like the Return of the Mummy, but I can't see where he was injured in this 'grazing event'.

Address of Islandton, RI?

Between the inability of these agencies to properly fill out basic forms and the spin machine that is AM's lawyers, I'm surprised there wasn't a press release announcing :

'Alexis Murdock, a young, handsome, strong 25-year old was taken into custody today on being too charitable on the Island of Long. He could be released on bond, but is choosing to remain in jail and take responsibility for past transgressions. '

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288