SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 09-16-21.PNG
    Screen Shot 09-16-21.PNG
    232.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
<modsnip> I really believe Murdaugh and his attorneys are setting CES up for even more serious charges ... involving MM and PM.
I think you may be right. Yesterday when Harpootlian was doing that interview with FoxCarolina, he emphasized that Alex's charges were very minor compared to CES charges that were very very serious. That stood out to me for some reason, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

He still owns properties but I imagine with the pending embezzlement, he finances have most likely been frozen.

I don't know if they can freeze them without some kind of court order, but in the RB suit they filed a notice that the properties eventually may have a lien placed against them, doesn't prevent them from being sold but warns a potential buyer of the risk of acquiring any of them.

I think you may be right. Yesterday when Harpootlian was doing that interview with FoxCarolina, he emphasized that Alex's charges were very minor compared to CES charges that were very very serious. That stood out to me for some reason, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

There are some violent gun actions with Smiths crimes.

Yeah the claims about a decades-long million-$$ oxy habit suddenly kicked … nah.

Maybe he’s still using in tolerable amounts & shielding his real source - EG maybe real source is a young person he wants to protect from arrest? Just speculating IMO

for those of you all doubting the oxy/cold turkey & assisted suicide story … what do you think is the real story? What’s he been pouring all that money into ?? Gambling? Supporting extra-marital affairs?

At least now there’s finally a story coming out…. even if it hardly makes any more sense than before. What is wrong with these people?!!

BBM
My take on it? The millions went into a lifestyle they couldn't afford, property, boats, furs, plus legal fees for Paul and alcohol and drugs for both Alex, Paul and most of BM and Pauls's friends. As one guy said Moselle hunting lodge was THE party place while they were all in school and beyond.

My take on what happened on 9-4? Alex cooked up a scheme with his drug dealer/cousin to make it look like whoever killed MM and PM were after him also. I think he did that to throw suspicion off himself. I think SLED is getting close to the truth as to what happened the night MM and PM were killed.

I think him and cousin Eddie met out there and Alex handed Eddie a gun to fire some shots in the ground as evidence someone tried to kill Alex. We all saw how shaky cousin Eddie was in court yesterday. I think old cuz hit the pavement with one shot and it ricocheted
up and grazed Alex. Head wounds bleed a lot. I think when cousin Eddie saw the blood he got so rattled he took off and couldn't even remember where he threw the gun out. (Which BTW could have been one of the murder weapons, not saying it is but...). I think Alex touched his head, saw the blood and panicked and called 911 for a life flight helicopter because in his drunken, drug addled state I think he thought Eddie really did blow his brains out (what few were there in the first place) and that he really was going to die.

Comedy hour at it's finest.

This is my theory only, my opinion only, my speculation of what really took place.

JMO

Do we know what level of charges these are (misdemeanor, felony)?

From what I can gather, insurance fraud could be either, depending on the amount of money involved. I’m not sure how you compute that since no money was distributed. Conspiracy to commit insurance fraud and filing a false police report are felonies I think.

I watched and listened. I think do not think he will serve any prison time for these crimes as he has no ‘record’ per his attorney. I don’t know what kind of a deal he will get but I think he will basically get off. Life is not fair.
Yeah there’s no record! Cuz they’ve all been amended, deleted, erased, edited and burned!! :<. Oh, and I almost forgot “computer glitched”!! SMDH

“We believe that there wasn’t just $500,000 that was recovered in connection with the death of Gloria Satterfield. We believe that number is much greater and in the millions of dollars," Bland says.
'Everything is up for question now': Gloria Satterfield's family attorneys speak out

Murdaugh Murders: Judge Granted Alex Murdaugh $20,000 Bond, No GPS Monitoring
This is one of the most reprehensible of the many misdeeds by AM known to us so far IMO.

How is it possible that AM did this to GS's sons, someone the Murdaughs described as a 'family member'. I think he'll face insurance fraud charges in this incident, and I'd have to wonder about his 'buddy' lawyer friend who represented them. He got his money, where is the money owed to the GS family?

Seriously, no coroner's report, cause of death 'natural'. WTAH?

It beyond sad and deeply disturbing, all of it.

JMO

I don't know if they can freeze them without some kind of court order, but in the RB suit they filed a notice that the properties eventually may have a lien placed against them, doesn't prevent them from being sold but warns a potential buyer of the risk of acquiring any of them.

There is a lis pendens notice on the property on Moselle that was filed by MB's family. That doesn't freeze it, but no one will buy it knowing that it could be subject to the wrongful death suit.

BBM
My take on it? The millions went into a lifestyle they couldn't afford, property, boats, furs, plus legal fees for Paul and alcohol and drugs for both Alex, Paul and most of BM and Pauls's friends. As one guy said Moselle hunting lodge was THE party place while they were all in school and beyond.

My take on what happened on 9-4? Alex cooked up a scheme with his drug dealer/cousin to make it look like whoever killed MM and PM were after him also. I think he did that to throw suspicion off himself. I think SLED is getting close to the truth as to what happened the night MM and PM were killed.

I think him and cousin Eddie met out there and Alex handed Eddie a gun to fire some shots in the ground as evidence someone tried to kill Alex. We all saw how shaky cousin Eddie was in court yesterday. I think old cuz hit the pavement with one shot and it ricocheted
up and grazed Alex. Head wounds bleed a lot. I think when cousin Eddie saw the blood he got so rattled he took off and couldn't even remember where he threw the gun out. (Which BTW could have been one of the murder weapons, not saying it is but...). I think Alex touched his head, saw the blood and panicked and called 911 for a life flight helicopter because in his drunken, drug addled state I think he thought Eddie really did blow his brains out (what few were there in the first place) and that he really was going to die.

Comedy hour at it's finest.

This is my theory only, my opinion only, my speculation of what really took place.

JMO

Whatever the truth/accuracy of your shooting scenario, have to say it's entertaining to imagine.:) But, put me in the camp of those who don't believe for a southern second that Alex is an opioid addict. Or addicted to anything, other than to money & power & being above the law. IMO, he's been playing for sympathy & to the jury from the get go, when his fingers were caught in his law firm's cookie jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire