Identified! CA - Dixon, WhtFem 15-23, punk rock hair, ring, necklace, smock, Aug'80 - Holly Ann Campiglia

FogHornFiles

Reaction score
The body was found in a Cornfield about a half mile north of Seivers Road and east of Stevenson’s Bridge Road near Dixon. She was believed to be 15-23 years of age. She was 5’2 and weighed 115 pounds. She had brown eyes and brown hair. It was noted that she had a “Punk rock style” hair cut. She had a small dark mole on the left side of her chin. Her cause of death was gunshot wounds.

Attachments

• DIXON.jpg
    DIXON.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 120
If she is still unidentified, maybe Barbara Bruno? Barbara Ann Bruno – The Charley Project

Her photo was from several years before she disappeared, so who knows how she changed her hair style.
I couldn’t find any newspaper articles saying she had been identified. Barbara seems as good as any. I didn’t find any MP with short hair and that recon is fairly generic looking to me.

Jackie Kay Boyer – The Charley Project

Doesn't look like a likely match. However it is hard to find information on other girls missing in that area at the time. Any other missing persons in that area ?
I found a few possible matches. It's difficult to say without a good reconstruction. o_O Especially when no missing girls are described as having short hair like this victim.

We've driven that road a few times going from Rocklin to Napa.

Is Dixon where the Walmart is? And nut orchards?
That’s Vacaville. Dixon is right after Davis and before Vacaville going from Rocklin to Napa. If you blink, you miss it. That green wool sweater isn’t something that anyone from the area would be wearing in the summer. Either her remains were there for months or she was transported from a cooler location.

That’s Vacaville. Dixon is right after Davis and before Vacaville going from Rocklin to Napa. If you blink, you miss it. That green wool sweater isn’t something that anyone from the area would be wearing in the summer. Either her remains were there for months or she was transported from a cooler location.

Ah, right. Thanks!

Is anybody in that part of California who might be able to contact the Solano County medical examiner about whether she's still unidentified and if so whether there's any additional information?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back