Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
- noticeable change in behavior or appearance.

I think only with COVID. I think that before, he was the same. Maybe with COVID, he let out a beard, or became more casual. They are talking about a person with rich imaginary world, so his external world may not change.

IF his life had changed anyway in 2017 (or maybe already end of 2016) and completely independent of the double murder, nobody would recognize the true reason for a visible change in BG's behavior, not even his loved ones. IMO

Would you, or anyone here, remember what @Awsi Dooger once said about the place of attack? Something like there was another bridge in/near Delphi that he thought would be a more logical choice for a random attack. What was it?

I don’t remember the name of the bridge (still know very little about Delphi) but it would be interesting to see if that bridge had hits in Chicago area around the same days as MHB. The perp was either looking for a good place, or there was something too specific about MHB.

I looked for “how not to leave your DNA”, but it had too many hits, lol. People are busy…
Was it the Freedom Bridge possibly?

IF his life had changed anyway in 2017 (or maybe already end of 2016) and completely independent of the double murder, nobody would recognize the true reason for a visible change in BG's behavior, not even his loved ones. IMO
well one thing is he went stone cold private on Facebook..for an entire year. like within hours of the girls murders. mOO

Jan 15 2021
Delphi murders: Video's virtual walkthrough shows suspect, Abby and Libby
"The person whose picture was captured did not expect his image to be broadcast across the world," Holes said. "Considering that his image is out there, I’m looking at this as an offender who’s going to dramatically change his appearance.

“He’s losing weight; he’s gaining weight; he’s changing hair styles to try and hide in plain view.”

"If you knew somebody who looked like the man on the bridge then after the crime dramatically started changing his appearance or left the area, that somebody as an investigator I want to know about,” Holes said.''

I don't remember. The Freedom Bridge is not trending in Delphi, Indiana, and predictably, trending in Korea. Probably the best is to check AwsiDooger's posts.
If Awsi Dooger thought of the Freedom Bridge as a more adequate place for an offense, he would know, why - trending or not. But I don't know, if I remember right. Searching is too complex for me; maybe you can do it?

Jan 15 2021
Delphi murders: Video's virtual walkthrough shows suspect, Abby and Libby
"The person whose picture was captured did not expect his image to be broadcast across the world," Holes said. "Considering that his image is out there, I’m looking at this as an offender who’s going to dramatically change his appearance.

“He’s losing weight; he’s gaining weight; he’s changing hair styles to try and hide in plain view.”

"If you knew somebody who looked like the man on the bridge then after the crime dramatically started changing his appearance or left the area, that somebody as an investigator I want to know about,” Holes said.''
This bridge in the video looks absolutely scary!
I dont think I would be able to cross it, well, maybe by crawling:(

English speakers, Can you help me interpret the meaning of the phrase “led to believe” in the below contest?
In a Jason Herbert interview with Mike and Becky Patty, BP says this about the 2 sketches (appr 41:35 mins in):
“Both of those sketches were done early on. Theyve had that second sketch since a few days after. So it’s been there. At the time they were led to believe it was more this older one. And then with more information that they recieved and stuff, that was, I think, what was their turn, their other direction, they realized maybe it was more this one”.

To the bolded part, how would you interpret the “led to believe”?
Can “led to believe” mean something other than deception?
I am not native English speaker, so I sometimes miss the nuances in English words.

English speakers, Can you help me interpret the meaning of the phrase “led to believe” in the below contest?
In a Jason Herbert interview with Mike and Becky Patty, BP says this about the 2 sketches (appr 41:35 mins in):
“Both of those sketches were done early on. Theyve had that second sketch since a few days after. So it’s been there. At the time they were led to believe it was more this older one. And then with more information that they recieved and stuff, that was, I think, what was their turn, their other direction, they realized maybe it was more this one”.

I am not native English speaker, so I sometimes miss the nuances in English words.
Led to believe, to be influenced by something you have seen or heard. My interpretation anyway

If Awsi Dooger thought of the Freedom Bridge as a more adequate place for an offense, he would know, why - trending or not. But I don't know, if I remember right. Searching is too complex for me; maybe you can do it?
Freedom bridge seems very public from what I have seen. Not a good place to carry out an abduction. Imo

IMO, simplest translation would be "thought."

So maybe FBI for instance thought BG was older and Le thought he was younger. Maybe Le did listen to the FBI's advice and went with BG's older age. Then later FBI finally went with LE's suggestion that BG WAS younger. Thus FBI " led Le to believe" BG was older" JMO

I planned to; it was evening, and I went two pages of his posts back. Will continue tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken