Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to believe the police went in there to essentially just standby as security. There is effectually a mob on their property - and while they appear to be respectful and keeping an appropriate buffer, all it takes is a few people to unleash the potential energy of a large crowd. Trust me, I have seen my fair share of 'mosh pits' very quickly turn into the 'wall of death' formation really quickly! If you're prepared for it, it can be great fun! If you're not, it can get REALLY out of control, and my point is, there is never any warning. Anyway, whether a metal show, or a front lawn, human psychology is the same - it just takes one person to start chaos.
Are those police in a Dodge Caravan?!

I don't see any police cars there. There can't be very many.

A couple of people suggested that the police are there because the family complained about so many people trespassing on their lawn, around their cars in the driveway, etc.

Can they legally hide some wires inside the house on this pretext?

I can't decide if it is something or just a nothing, but it is suspenseful!
It’s definitely suspenseful but just a word of warning(to all). It can change on a dime and get really sad really fast. When they got out the white tents and started digging in the back yard of the POI of the Lueck case…..I KNEW what they were expecting and subsequently what they found. Broke my heart.

Now for obvious reasons I don’t expect white tents at the house in this case but still…..things can change and get complicated quickly.

"Brian got home on Sept. 1, and we didn’t even realize he came home alone or was even home until Sept. 11 when we reported her missing," Joseph Petito told Fox News’ "The Story with Martha MacCallum" earlier Friday. "It wasn’t unlike them to go for a few stretches without checking in, but I still can’t believe he’s home and won’t tell us where our daughter is!"

Laundrie is not mentioned in connection with the Sept. 10 call, but he is named twice in reports from the next day, when police seized the Ford Transit van from his parents’ home and Gabby Petito’s mother reported her missing.

The elder Petito also said he was told not to discuss his "previous relationship with Brian" during the investigation.
Gabby Petito's dad linked to incident at Laundrie home evening before she was reported missing

I was starting to wonder this as well. I find it odd that we have yet to hear from any friends or acquaintances they may have made on this trip. Many people I know that backpack, hike & do the van thing meet & interact with people along the way, maybe have breakfast or grab coffee with them. It also reminds me of an abusive relationship I was in, where it was just the two of us all the time, and the more time we spent together, the more we isolated ourselves, and argued, and the more toxic it became.
I wonder if he is anti-social. The family dynamics are certainly unusual. I thought it was odd that his sister has not spoken to him.

I refuse to watch, that is helping no one and adding to the circus.

I'm not watching live either, I'm only present right here - I don't need to satisfy my prurient curiosity through peering at them.

It's just exciting knowing it is unfolding with a quickness, considering we thought it would/might take forever.

It’s definitely suspenseful but just a word of warning(to all). It can change on a dime and get really sad really fast. When they got out the white tents and started digging in the back yard of the POI of the Lueck case…..I KNEW what they were expecting and subsequently what they found. Broke my heart.

Now for obvious reasons I don’t expect white tents at the house in this case but still…..things can change and get complicated quickly.

Interesting.

Not sure if this has been posted 6pm est

Live Updates: Police to Give Press Conference on Gabby Petito's Case from Grand Teton

Police will hold a press conference from Grand Teton Friday evening to give an update on the Gabby Petito case.

Petito was last seen in Grand Teton National Park, leading park authorities and the FBI to conduct searches in parts of the park over the past couple days.

Live Updates: Police to give press conference on Gabby Petito's case from Grand Teton

#breaking: We are awaiting a press conference from Grand Teton regarding the #GabbyPetito case at 6pm. Stay tuned to @CBS12 for the latest developments.

https://twitter.com/StefanyCBS12/status/1438960238825254913

That does not bode well.

JMOO

Until the police confirm that the hitchhiking story is legit I’m strongly doubting it. There’s always a few of these in every high profile missing persons case. Someone gets on social media and claims they were involved, they get a bunch of views and likes, and then without fail it’s always unrelated and/or completely made up.
In my experience, the most reliable evidence comes from people who don't take it to the media.

She didn’t constantly apologize for ‘grabbing the wheel’ at all. She denied doing that and said she was hitting his arm. HE said she grabbed the wheel and that was why he hit the curb.

I disagree about her being programmed and unable to think without him. She’s the one with a goal to monetize her vlog. She had an Etsy business. She was the one putting herself out there in the videos. She was trying to create a website, too. He was jealous of her determination to succeed in life. And IMO a “pleaser” would have buckled when he took the keys. She fought back. Which is probably why he killed her. JMO
I couldn't agree more. All the signs were there of his being jealous of her. Go getter, gaining popularity on SM, while he was mainly a stand in. She did not say on that video that she grabbed the wheel. She looked puzzled when the cop asked her, and said NO. He was freaking out, speeding, evading the law, lying about whose fault it was to the point the cop had to sarcastically say, so she stepped on the gas, too? He purposely tried to sabotage her business by trying to dirty up their shared zones. He called her CRAZY to a handful of cops he had never seen before. I hope this is over soon, as I would prefer to forget there are "men" like this around preying on lovely young hard working gals, IMO

Protestors are now chanting “Where is Gabby?” Over and over. Apparently someone did answer the door and let LE in. I’d imagine this means that knew they were coming right? I’m sure others knocked…..

Definitely few UC in those protesters. They want to pressure the family. They gotta come out sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie