Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the livestream I'm on right now (posted above) there is like a media microphone stand set up, like LE is about to make a statement, and you can hear maybe 3-4 people talking in the background...

MOO

ETA: I didn't scroll to the end of the livestream, but it does look like it's set up like they will make a statement after they are finished doing whatever they're doing inside.

Fingers crossed for Gabby!

Last edited:
I don't know the zoning laws locally but we have seen guns pulled for protests going through peoples property. Highly questionable.

You mean guns pulled on people walking down a street - not on people’s lawns.

Anyhow, they certainly are not allowed to trespass. They need to leave or be arrested. People are crazy.

I’m triggered by this thread for a couple of different phrases thrown out but I will not run away. I’ve suffered from bipolar disorder for much of my adult life. Like your husband, many will throw out that term whenever women get upset. Some men just don’t know how to cope with their wive’s condition. They don’t know how to deescalate the situation or face their own faults which may have sparked the episode. Frustrated, they throw that word in their face to hurt. Mine used to do the same thing. Not anymore…

Being bipolar not a joke. It’s not funny. I am missing certain chemicals in my brain. Bipolar Disorder is a lifelong condition and I accept that. I manage mood swings by following a treatment plan with medications and psychological counseling. My 16 year old nephew had bipolar disorder and he hanged himself cause the kids at school didn’t understand him. As far as I’ve read, Gabby and Brian both self diagnosed their condition as OCD and haven’t taken meds for it. Off my soapbox and I apologize for this tangent post. Note: In fairness, genders may be reversible in my post.

Sorry it triggered you. I also get triggered when people throw around assumptions that women are "crazy" because they get emotional and as I've stated, because men sometimes accuse women of a mental illness when they are gaslighting them, lying to them, etc. It's sad to see that stuff spread to this case when there is no evidence Gabby was mentally ill at all. Being upset at a boyfriend's actions and words and crying about it is not being mentally ill and it doesn't indicate mental illness. That was my point. For those who are legitimately bipolar, this is doubly bad when it's used as a pejorative and as an accusation of "bad behavior," for lack of a better word, by some men who want to discredit women. Being bipolar or any other actual medical condition should never be used as an accusation of "craziness" and that was my second point.

No harm intended. All IMO.

When you say ‘sending time,’ do you mean the time you first tried to send them? Just double checking.
No, I'm talking about when I receive them, they are in order of when they were sent. I never send any from a no wifi area. There is a certain hill I go around out in the country, and they all come in at once.

It's getting dark, and sundown is about 7:30 (half hour from now). If they haven't come out by then, I really hope the reporters don't break out the bright lights. The neighbors really, really do not deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member