Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should drop the talk of the 2 murders being connected until it is verified from a legit source or the mods.

I didn't think this site worked that way. I thought it was about finding out the truth rather than waiting for LE to tell us.

That's a mob and this is not the way...
I agree. I'm really shocked. I had pictured people on the sidewalk. This isn't right. People shouldn't let themselves get dragged down to the same low level the Laundries are exhibiting. This doesn't help Gabby.
Okay. I’m glad they are moving people off the property. I support the right to protest but that was giving me anxiety.

IMO.
I agree. I've seen these things turn violent in the blink of an eye. I have no issue with them on the sidewalk, but on their yard and going up to their windows is not how we behave in a civilized society.

Omg! More & more police coming. What are the Laundries telling them? Only one of them is outside doing crowd control… There’s definitely something else entirely going on inside.
Maybe BL has killed himself inside the house. Or elsewhere. Thus the "we know where he is located" language.

Whether we know it or not, we have a very unique and privileged degree of freedom in this country. People often can debate and obscure that argument towards some other ancillary points, usually referencing all sorts of postmodernist babble, but the reality is, the majority of our freedoms are found in our legal system. Our 4th Amendment rights, which basically protect us from unauthorized searches/seizures, 5th Amendment rights, that prevents us from 'answering' to a crime; perhaps most of all, the 6th, trial by jury....these are like, really radical things that I don't think many people contemplate or appreciate; through no fault of their own, mind you - but it's simply because it's the 'norm' for us. Point being, all of these people on the property screaming at the house, well, they too have rights, and so in as to discuss it, they have the right to free speech, on that public street. To be fair, they probably don't have the right to be on their lawn. But part of our legal system is also the ability to press charges, if desired. We can pick our civil battles. All of these things CAN result in side-effects - obnoxious hecklers, shaming, people looking guilty for getting counsel, etc. But, it's just America doing what it does.
So if Brian is inside and he has injuries like everyone has been speculating and the officers witness those injuries, but are there for another purpose, can those injuries be used as evidence in court?
Asking because I'm curious.
Almost anything can be used as evidence in court, but a Lawyer on his side would be careful what evidence they introduce. It will certainly be challenged, and like Miranda, will be used against you. There is no reliable witness to the actual argument, I read the 911 caller called because he was afraid something was very wrong, And MSM had a line that BL hit her. But at a later time the story changed. So I can understand confusion.

I have heard it brought up on this sight a number of times. Was he confused? Or he may have ment that the phone was not on his person. I am guessing his reply was because it was not in his physical possession. He also did not have any weapons on his person, but there was no mention of any in the vehicle, at least not from what I have read.
So yes he did own a phone, and did he lie about it? Not really, He may have been painting other details in a rosy light, I find it quite interesting how much people extract from the footage. A lot that I didn't notice, some I found reaching.

I was assuming that it was one of those "personal lexicon" moments.

By which I mean, Brian probably finds his phone inferior; and maybe it in fact is, like a "dumb phone" (opposite of "smart phone"); thus, he doesn't respect it enough to term it a whole phone and claim it as his own. Or maybe it's just technical problems, like his charging port metal thingy keeps falling out (a problem yours truly has); either way, he thinks of it as a lemon.

Something about that first guy's jacket screams "fed" to me

That's the "FBI" shade of steel blue. We've seen their silhouettes time out of mind in pop culture, specifically in that of the X-Files.

Yeah they need to be at the road. Or at a minimum at the ditch. Not in the yard, not full on trespassing. And not parading their names and faces for the cameras and enjoying their 15 minutes of fame.
I hate to say it but I live near Daytona Beach and we have small surrounding communities with the same similar activity when protests begin. Police prolly should set up barricades, or home owner.

Thanks for these updates. I had to turn it off. All that screaming & shouting gave me a headache.

I’m not watching either. You can pretty much surmise what’s going on moment by moment by everyone on here. So you don’t have to worry. Also those that are watching and keeping us all updated. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa