Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who finds this stunt by BL’s family and attorney completely disrespectful and disgusting? I don’t believe for a second that his family isn’t fully aware of his whereabouts. I’m sure he hasn’t been in that house since she was reported missing. If they aren’t sure where he is it’s because he suddenly stopped talking to them today. But I believe that beyond that they knew where he was up until now. I feel like this is to take the heat off of them and to make his parents look like victims and garner sympathy.

I believe they lawyered up and got him out of town before Gabby’s parents even knew she was missing.

Laundrie attorney confirms he does not know the current location of Brian Laundrie

Brian Laundrie's attorney has confirmed to Fox News that his client's whereabouts are unknown.

“Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown," attorney Steven Bertolino told Fox News. "The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

Gabby Petito: Search for missing woman continues in Grand Teton National Park: LIVE UPDATES

Shades of OJ Simpson, Christian Longo, Robert Durst and thousands of others who have attempted to run. It rarely works out. Well, the world is watching. This guy makes lots of mistakes. He'll continue. Patience.

Tuesday? Are you f'ing kidding me?!

Anyone know is the media was posted up outside his house on Tuesday? It seems like it would be impossible for him to evade attention by leaving his home with the attention on the home the way it has been today... Why didn't his parents come forward before today to say he wasn't where they/LE thought he was, if he was supposedly at home, for 3 days now? ... This really doesn't make any sense.

On Tuesday afternoon, Bertolino shared the following statement with 2News:

This is understandably an extremely difficult time for both the Petito family and the Laundrie family. It is our understanding that a search has been organized for Miss Petito in or near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. On behalf of the Laundrie family it is our hope that the search for Miss Petito is successful and that Miss Petito is re-united with her family. On the advice of counsel the Laundrie family is remaining in the background at this juncture and will have no further comment.

On Wednesday, Bertolino released another statement:

Many people are wondering why Mr. Laundrie would not make a statement or speak with law enforcement in the face of Ms. Petito's absence. In my experience, intimate partners are often the first person law enforcement focuses their attention on in cases like this and the warning that 'any statement made will be used against you' is true, regardless of whether my client had anything to do with Ms. Petito's disappearance. As such, on the advice of counsel Mr. Laundrie is not speaking on this matter.
Brian Laundrie, fiancé of Gabby Petito, reported missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members