Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as tracking POIs goes, North Port is easily missed if you blink while driving on the interstate. I doubt they've ever had a case of this magnitude. I'm more surprised that the FBI let him slip.

Quite a day legally speaking. Karma gives us a Durst guilty verdict and takes BL away to parts unknown.

Last edited:
If BL does actually have a psych diagnosis (as Has been speculated, hearing voices, etc)… he may be in a psych unit/facility right now. If that’s the case, LE can say they know where BL is, but due to HPPA, can not say where he is. If he is hospitalized, he may have LE on guard at his room.

Same with Gabby, if she has mental health issues. It can’t be reported.

It really depends on whether he snuck out of his home/relatives home or whether the parents aided and abetted his escape.
If it is the former, he is probably in the city/state/nearby.
If it is the latter, he is probably out of the country.

Can the attorney hide the fact that he has no idea where is client is?

ETA If he was missing from Tuesday, why didn't the parents report that?

I think you already know the answer to this-they wanted to give their son a head start

I absolutely believe BL drove the van home after whatever happened with Gabby happened. I think that there will be evidence somewhere along the way of his travels.

I don’t think he expected this story to go national, so he thought that by not speaking, he could go about life and avoid having to speak with LE until much later, if ever.

Now, I think he’s running scared. I would look for him to be in the wilderness somewhere trying to camp indefinitely. JMO
What is it with these creeps, watts, frazee, laundrie who apparently think no one will miss their families, girlfriends, and the people they have snuffed. IMO!

Re the bashing of LE and their press releases: Ever since the Wash DC Sniper Case, I haven’t trusted much on what they actually report. On what they say they know and don’t know. Remember how we all thought LE were doing a sh*tty job and didn’t seem to be doing enough?

Then after the snipers were found and arrested, we find out LE was on their tail all along. So, now with these missing persons/murder cases, I only believe so much of what they’re saying.
This would be good indeed.

I’m surprised that they even called the police today. With their track record they shouldn’t waited a few weeks until the police arrived with a warrant for BLs arrest. Then lawyered up themselves and not said a word. Nothing … just silence along with attorney saying attorney client privilege.
Maybe so it would seem more like a random act and not something they may have aided with? JMO

Disagree. IMO he had about ten (10) days from 01 to 11 September to fly to a select Latin American countries without extradition agreements with the US. Lots of Americans, especially the "van life" types, backpack their way through South and Central America. I'd assume he'd be right at home.
If he's alive his parents will be tailed for the rest of lives, rightfully so.

What contacts does he have in NY? And, would he actually be that stupid to come to his GFs mother's home state when the entire state is looking for him?
His lawyer is in NY and he may have family there considering he went to high school there and that’s where he met gabby

it’s in the media thread

Josh Taylor saying ““We have never spoken a word to brian” makes me really wonder HOW THEY KNOW HES EVER BEEN HERE? Just the word of the parents and lawyer? I’m so confused.

Is BRIAN being home in FL with the van on Sep 1 confirmed, or not? Can anyone answer?

Just more unanswered questions. First we are looking for her between wyoming and florida. Now we may have to question him that distance too? DO WE KNOW he went missing from florida?

Did he have to meet with his lawyer face to face? Is that a legal thing anyone know?

I assume he was indeed in florida because those lies from his parents would be really WHACK, and that makes the most sense with the van, but can anyone confirm he was indeed at their home prior to Tuesday, other than his parents claims?

You can hire someone to drive your car for you to your cross country destination and there are car haulers also. So BL didn't have to drive to FL himself.

I feel he did though. We'll see. BL is running out of points though, fast!

"seeing" their son can mean things other than him being in the house.
Maybe they have been seeing him on FaceTime, etc.

WAS HE EVER IN THE HOUSE??
Or has the family been Facetimeing/SEEing him that way.

Same way they are meeting with their lawyer.

This is what I said on the last thread before it closed, including FaceTime vs. in person, etc. NPPD has said they were told that BL was at his parents home. They never saw him.

I personally do not trust a word his parents say. MOO.

Live Updates: Outrage over police bungling as Gabby Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie vanishes

Brian Laundrie, the only person of interest in the disappearance of 22-year-old Gabby Petito, has been missing since Tuesday, according to his attorney. This announcement has left social media users outraged that the 23-year-old is now missing as well.

CNN's Chris Cuomo asked whether or not Schmidt believes it's true that the Laundries haven't seen their son since Tuesday, and Schmidt said he's not sure what to believe but he's happy the family called the police.

The revelation is a blow to police who have named Laundrie a "person of interest" in the investigation but until Friday made no attempt to enter Laundrie's parents' home where they believed he was living.

…..

North Port Police Chief Todd Garrison told Outfront on CNN that officers do not know where Laundrie is, according to a tweet by CNN producer Vaughn Sterling.

"He could be anywhere," Garrison is quoted as telling the network.

Sterling also pointed out that Garrison did not say that police were looking for Laundrie at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong