AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just tuned into what is soo odd with the sleeping Summer pic/video!.

Couldn't put my finger on it for the longest time.

When kids sleep in the car in their car seats, seatbelt, whatever,..., their chins are not up. Chins go down.

Maybe somebody already thought of this, but it finally hit me what was odd to me about it that I couldn't let the image go in my brain...

check out your kids asleep in the car.

chins down. every time.
I agree.

DW was specifically asked in the interview with Mrs. Cher if SW had been feeling unwell. He said she had not been and that he didn't know where that came from. Of course, he was not with her every minute, so....

I agree it is possible being in the horse pond was an unhealthy experience. The water level of that thing will vary. All that matters to this is the depth on 6/15 which we can get some idea of from the video, comparing it to her height. It is possible that someone has a better idea of exactly what was going on with it. It is controlled by TVA.

But, LE seems to think SW went missing from the Wells'property. All the searches are near it.

They used to make over the counter medication that had a coating that tasted good. Not candy good, but good enough to make them easier to swallow. I have not encountered this in longer than SW has been alive. So, i am doubtful SW could have been given any medication that tasted like candy. Even back when they made these, they didn't smell like candy.

Also Sudafed does not cause drowsiness. https://www.rxlist.com/sudafed-side-effects-drug-center.htm

What does cause drowsiness is Benedryl, an antihistamine. It is probably more common than Sudafed, but it doesn't taste like candy although it is often pink.

However, unless someone was going to put SW in a duffle bag or something (temporarily), they would probably do better to lure her away than drug her because she is only five and therefore probably not that difficult to trick. They could just tell her that her daddy is down by the mailbox with a surprise. As soon as she figures out that he is not, grab her. Just speculate on how someone could do this.

I believe if any random person had been on the property actually talking to CB and CH they would have said something. It doesn't take an elaborate ruse to understand how CB and CH did not see SW possibly leave.

Line of sight is blocked on that property by various things they have in their yard. Also it is possible CB and CH went into the camper for a few minutes.

DW was specifically asked in the interview with Mrs. Cher if SW had been feeling unwell. He said she had not been and that he didn't know where that came from. Of course, he was not with her every minute, so....

I agree it is possible being in the horse pond was an unhealthy experience. The water level of that thing will vary. All that matters to this is the depth on 6/15 which we can get some idea of from the video, comparing it to her height. It is possible that someone has a better idea of exactly what was going on with it. It is controlled by TVA.

But, LE seems to think SW went missing from the Wells'property. All the searches are near it.

They used to make over the counter medication that had a coating that tasted good. Not candy good, but good enough to make them easier to swallow. I have not encountered this in longer than SW has been alive. So, i am doubtful SW could have been given any medication that tasted like candy. Even back when they made these, they didn't smell like candy.

Also Sudafed does not cause drowsiness. https://www.rxlist.com/sudafed-side-effects-drug-center.htm

What does cause drowsiness is Benedryl, an antihistamine. It is probably more common than Sudafed, but it doesn't taste like candy although it is often pink.

However, unless someone was going to put SW in a duffle bag or something (temporarily), they would probably do better to lure her away than drug her because she is only five and therefore probably not that difficult to trick. They could just tell her that her daddy is down by the mailbox with a surprise. As soon as she figures out that he is not, grab her. Just speculate on how someone could do this.

I believe if any random person had been on the property actually talking to CB and CH they would have said something. It doesn't take an elaborate ruse to understand how CB and CH did not see SW possibly leave.

Line of sight is blocked on that property by various things they have in their yard. Also it is possible CB and CH went into the camper for a few minutes.
I don't think it was Sudafed at all. Still want to know what the exact timeline is,and what happened to the 3 Skittle flavored vapes CW Stated she had out on the console of GH's truck they were tooling around in. It seriously is not that difficult to keep track of three vapes. Yet CW can't tell if someone else got one or not. Those two things are very important,but as of yet are unaccounted for. MOO

Jmo, i have always felt she was arranged on the milk jugs rather than naturally fallen over onto them sleeping.

So... Who? How? Why?

She could just be playing possum and pretending to be asleep. So, she arranged herself.

Or somehow when H got out of the car... Idk...

But, the thing is, to me the milk jugs look arranged as if to prop her up. They're just in the car in a weird way... To my eyes.

But, i would never try to put milk into my car like this because the seats aren't as big as the seats in CH's truck. So, it may just look weird to me because of that.

Last edited:
Jmo, i have always felt she was arranged on the milk jugs rather than naturally fallen over onto them sleeping.

So... Who? How? Why?

She could just be playing possum and pretending to be asleep. So, she arranged herself.

Or somehow when H got out of the car... Idk...

But, the thing is, to me the milk jugs look arranged as if to prop her up. They're just in the car in a weird way... To my eyes.

But, i would never try to put milk into my car like this because the seats aren't as big as the seats in CH's truck. So, it may just look weird to me because of that.

The position of the hood could answer the "how".

It appears as if maybe somebody grabbed her hood, pulled her body toward the driver's side via her hood, then placed the milk jugs in that position.

The fact that there are any unaccounted for really bothers me. Especially where children are involved. The timeline,and the Vapes. There is very good reason they have warnings,and Laws about keeping them away from Children,and it's not just because smoking them is bad. MOO

that tells me the vapes may play a very important role in this case.

And I have a pretty good guess now of exactly what happened to SW that day, and it isn't that I think summer was vaping...

The following words have much more meaning to me now, and I can identify with them.

To quote CB (she said this about her missing sister):

"I don't know what happened, or what didn't happen,...but I hope they find her"

CB if you're reading this, you know what I mean.

I agree with posters about the positioning of SW on those milk jugs. I said in a post awhile back that the child looked staged. And the Vapes fit perfectly into what I was thinking. She could have ingested the liquid and that would be the reason for the cover up.

I agree with posters about the positioning of SW on those milk jugs. I said in a post awhile back that the child looked staged. And the Vapes fit perfectly into what I was thinking. She could have ingested the liquid and that would be the reason for the cover up.

super close to my theory, but not quite...

My theory is a more "innocent" negligence so to speak but, not exactly, and in no way was Summer's behavior responsible.

I really feel bad for the whole family now.

so sad.

There is some sad irony in my theory.

and

There is no evil villain, so everybody can stop looking for one.

Last edited:
I have wondered if CW & CH took the groceries home, CW adjusted CH's knee brace and then CW left again.

CW could have left SW home with the boys & CH was in the camper. Maybe this is when the boys and SW were playing hide and seek.

CW returned and SW was gone.

moo
How come CM doesn't know what time this hide and seek game took place? It sure would have been nice if he asked the person who leaked this to him. JMO.

Last edited:
How come CM doesn't know what time this hide and seek game took place? It sure would have been nice if he asked the person who leaked this to him. JMO.
From his extensive LE career I am pretty sure he is aware leaking the activity isn't a problem...but leaking the TIME would be.

CM wouldn't jeapodise this case. No way.

moo

ADMIN NOTE:

C'mon folks .. no more of the nonsensical posts based on nothing but wild spec When those types of posts get removed, all responses to them also get removed because we don't have time to filter out all the wheat from the chaff.

Stick to discussing known facts and reasonable speculation and opinion rather than making up scenarios from out in left field.

To any member who thinks they have solved this case, don't post it on the thread. Call LE and and get back to let us know how that went for you.

Thanks !!

CM may know but we don't know.
He probably cannot give out that information.
Personally I am grateful for any nuggets CM throws us.

Not going to criticise him for being careful about what he releases.

Noone is more invested in Summer than CM.

She is (tragically) very blessed to have him on HER team.

moo

I'm one county over and I've done everything I can think to do, from posting flyers, to plastering her info all over every missing person site I know , to even going out and hiking a few areas to physically search for this child. What, in your opinion, can posters on a discussion board do to help find Summer ? Other than those things I've mentioned. I'm open to suggestions, if you have any to offer.
@Mountain_Kat It takes a combined, organized effort...Posters can flood news outlets with requests for media coverage, follow-ups, updates. This can be done by tweets, phone calls and emails.

Last edited:
There are currently two cases getting lots of media attention: 1) Murdaugh Murders, and 2) Gabby Petito disappearance. Summer's disappearance has faded into the background. I'm beginning to think MSM won't touch Summer's disappearance with a ten-foot pole and I wonder why. It certainly is sensational enough for national interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes