Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem a great deal of thanks goes to the responsible citizens who quickly reported what they knew; Tik-Tok girl, and the couple who spotted the van parked off the road. Between the two, they gave LE some great coordinates in which to search. Apparently, successfully.
Thank you to this caring citizens.
Let's all surround Gabby's family in light and love. They surely need it right now.

Amateur opinion and speculation

So we need to review the Bethhune video to get a better look at what looked like a person in the flats to the north (left) of the van as the Bethhune's drove up to the van.

Now I wonder exactly where that is in relationship to the current discovery.

Could it have been BL at the site?

So we need to review the Bethhune video to get a better look at what looked like a person in the flats to the north (left) of the van as the Bethhune's drove up to the van.

It looks to me as though there is a groups of searchers gathered around a darker linear depression in the soil like a shallow grave. The canopy is lower on the page

It looks to me as though it is in this area, not at all far from where the van was parked

Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member