Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christine speaking to JB in live news says that 20 mins before LE showed up dad popped out of the house grabbed papers from a vehicle and went back into the house.
Apparently seen by multiple media. What could that have possibly been? Travel documents?

Could have been completely unrelated to this case. Maybe he was renewing his registration online and needed his VIN.

I googled it and seems there are many things it could be. One that was interesting was ECM jammer kit. I wondered before if the mustang had a tracking system. This gets more and more bizzare and is beginning to look like high crime. I am so shocked at how this is turning out. I can't believe GP was found deceased. I never dreamed it would turn out like this. FBI=Major!!!
"photograph. In 2007, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) developed a software application known as the Evidence Collection Management (ECM) System." https://www.fletc.gov/sites/default/files/FLETC_Journal-Fall_2016-508_0.pdf

The ECM is a big box, it's the management system for the evidence being collected. It prints evidence tags and takes inputs from cameras on site, etc. On top will also be a big yellow box. In that yellow box are items used to get other evidence, like vials, bags, etc. Everything gets logged into the large box in the bottom which is a computer system. Hence the name ECM-or Evidence Collection and Management. The above article explains the system in more detail.

If BL was helped to get away - my guess is the plan was in motion around 8/29-30 and online tickets were purchased - but I"m not thinking he was put on a plane. I'm still thinking he was picked up but not last week - I think he's been gone from that house for quite awhile - alternatively, someone could have met him in GA, done a vehicle swap and that's how the van ended up in Northport at his house?

thinking out loud.
JMO

My opinion, they know parents are in contact with him, setting up communications/trackers, getting parents to contact him and get an idea of location. Parents were not arrested, just taken out of the house whilst it was searched, equipment set up, as parents are now back in the house, to negotiate/talk to him

i do no believe the house was searched as such, the parents were only taken out and sat in the car for 5 mins - per Fox reporting. It seems the FBI were setting something up and then bought the parents back inside. I wonder if the parents contacted them and let them know BL was in contact

That was a fake IG
Honestly, I don't believe it was. I saw it on his story yesterday.
It is not his real IG account. LOL
One of my biggest pet peeve‘s is when non-factual information continues to be purported in a thread. Therefore I just have to correct you. It is his Instagram account. If you would look here in his stories under green you will see the post. His account is tagged by gabby‘s. It is his real IG account. Please look. Login • Instagram

"photograph. In 2007, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) developed a software application known as the Evidence Collection Management (ECM) System." https://www.fletc.gov/sites/default/files/FLETC_Journal-Fall_2016-508_0.pdf

The ECM is a big box, it's the management system for the evidence being collected. It prints evidence tags and takes inputs from cameras on site, etc. On top will also be a big yellow box. In that yellow box are items used to get other evidence, like vials, bags, etc. Everything gets logged into the large box in the bottom which is a computer system. Hence the name ECM-or Evidence Collection and Management. The above article explains the system in more detail.
Thank you!!! Makes sense...

My guess is that he's been in the house the entire time and that when they called LE to the house to report him missing, he was holed up in the shed in the backyard. MOO.

I hope you're right but wouldn't a SWAT team show up if he was refusing to leave the shed, camper, or home or had weapon-making threats?
Unless you believe he

Brian's IG acct
Photo? Entry? Post?
There is often a HUGE gulf between a person's public statements on SM and reality, so I've learned not to rely on them. BL and GP's FB vanlife account seems to be an example of that, but I've also learned from, e.g. the Hart case.
Also, Instagram in particular seems to be a context for this gap between reality and what is presented (it's either staged or edited). I am mindful of a study that came out just last week on teenage depression and Instagram, specifically on body image. Facebook Internal Research Found Instagram Can Be Very Harmful To Young Girls, Report Says

Is there a link to these YouTubers? I have so much to unpack here with all the facts put out thus far.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for

Here is the couple who spotted the van. Red White Bethune is their channel

I tried to add The Interview Room to view, but it would not link. Chris McDonough did a great live last night and tonight looks good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member