Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO that's BL using Gabby's phone. Is Stan a first name? If it was sent on the 27th that narrows down the timeline

very common first name, short for Stanley. More of an older generation name. Until Eminem wrote “Stan” and it became shorthand for an obsessive fan, and a verb, to “Stan” someone.
I agree Gabby wouldn’t refer to her grandfather by his first name.

ETA: thinking now of generational attitudes…IMO there was a sea change a generation or two ago with regards to physicality. I’m 64. When I was a child my parents certainly hit my sister and me when we misbehaved, sometimes with a shoe. I have great parents but that was the done thing at the time.

Now, it’s very different. I’ve had to call in the authorities when a student was hit by a parent (mandated reporter). It’s also cultural, because many children were from immigrant families that still adhere to corporal punishment.

Therefore, someone younger may have been more likely to call 911 if they witnessed a slapping incident between a male and female. Someone older or from a foreign culture may have considered it trivial.

Just speculating.

Last edited:
BL could be lying low with family friends. Glasses, lose the facial hair, let the head hair grow. Waiting to see how things shake out.

He could also be lying dead in those preserves.

A lot of that depends upon how proactive his parents were, and if they would outright lie. As despicable as their no talk stance has been, they consulted an expert in this sort of thing and did as he advised, and were well within legal bounds.

I wish we had a reliable time line on BL’s whereabouts from when he left Wyoming, one or two times. How and when did he leaveWyoming the first time, if he even did? When did the Laundries get that attorney?

Gabby Petito’s van door closes three days after she was last seen on video.

Enhanced camera footage of Gabby Petito’s van has surfaced online, supposedly shot after her last confirmed sighting. It appears to show the vehicle’s back door being closed as another automobile approaches.

Brent Shavnore, a former U.S. Marine turned cinematographer, discovered the movement on a video first posted to YouTube by Jenn and Kyle Bethune.
Gabby Petito's van door closes three days after she was last seen on video. | The Washington Newsday

This seems to me to be similar to folks that have never seen an airplane landing light that isn't a flying saucer from Mars. I downloaded the video and put it in an Open Source application called "Virtual Dub" in order to look at it, frame by frame. There is an artifact in the video, most likely from compression, that is a small black line, that is the size of the door. The stills, that have been posted, show that line right where the door would be. Unfortunately, if you scrub the video back, and forth, the line moves and changes shape. What is concerning, is that the video goes from the bit with the "door" artifact, and then loses about 100 yards of driving, until the Bethune vehicle is right behind Gabby's van

To this day, what happened with my ex still takes a toll on the way that I am with my husband. I'll be out running errands and I will feel like I have to text him my whereabouts or over explain myself - and he doesn't ask me questions or ask me for information. It's just the lasting effects of what my ex did to me that has me behaving like this sometimes. I couldn't even go get my nails done without him driving past the nail salon to make sure I was there.

I know exactly what you mean, unfortunately.

I don't understand how to comment on things, but can someone please explain why the "return to search warrant" is witnessed August 31, 2021 when it states the warrant was received September 15, 2021?

I think they forgot to change the date on the witness signature line from the last time they used the file. The top of that page says September 15.

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
6m

New info in search warrant docs: On Aug 27 – Gabby’s mom said she received an “odd text” from Gabby. It said: “Can you help Stan, I just keep getting his voicemails and missed calls.” The reference to Stan was regarding her grandpa – but her mom said she never called him Stan.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1440054968208138246?s=20

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
8m

That was the last communication anyone had with Gabby, according to the search warrant.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1440055182616772608?s=20

(BL, or possibly GP trying to send her mother a coded message that something was wrong?)

I'm 96% sure she was using the term casually, as people do. I wouldn't be surprised if he used it as an insult toward her either, turning a pretty typical heightened neatness (that she probably voiced toward him a lot) into something "defective" about her (in his/her mind).

Less likely she was clinically OCD.
I would be willing to bet that once or twice he said some thing about aren’t you a little OCD about this van being so clean? I’m sure when that was said to her she started using it to describe herself…a repetition of his words

There are other reasons why Gabby may have stayed in the relationship besides love. I think she was also dependent on him to video her and take pictures of her. This was a new "business" endeavor for her and she could not have done it by herself.
Yes she could have. I believe in the body cam video she made a comment about how he said she couldn't do any of it.

Can anyone help me with a question?
- What is the date/time the Red Blue Bethune family saw the van, vs. the date/time BL offered $200 for a ride? Just trying to pc together these 2 events... TIA!

Abusers are also adept at making you feel like you they’re going to abandon you- so when you threaten to leave, they convince you that nobody else will ever love you.

That was the last thing my ex said to me. “Nobody will ever love you like I do.”

And nobody ever has. Thank god.

Oh I love this post. Powerful.

I keep having to walk away from Gabby's story. But I'm livid. I'm livid because whether all the LE boosters like it or not, they messed up that DV investigation BIG TIME. I just saw the newly released 911 info on Fox and I'm so disgusted. Biases were at work! Yes, misogyny at work in subtle ways that are nonetheless very destructive and lead to BAD OUTCOMES. Everyone was saying, OH SHE HIT HIM. Well he, a much more powerful male, HIT HER, slapped her down the sidewalk.. Gabby Petito investigation: 911 call reveals Brian Laundrie seen hitting, 'slapping' her before disappearance

I'm surprised there aren't neighbors of the Laundries coming forward with footage from home surveillance cameras that can give an idea of Brian's comings and goings.

The police may have asked them for their Ring footage, or something of the sort. But I believe after a few days that footage goes away.

Did you notice how many times he said "she gets worked up"? Blamed the incident on little things like his dirty feet, flies etc. "She's just crazy" *chuckle*

He lies about how long they've been on the road trip. Lies about having a phone. Pretends the morning was fine. Minimalizes the incident so that she appears like she over-reacted.

As soon as she took the blame for him driving recklessly my hinky meter was going off.

"I distracted him..."

It's never his fault.

So freakin' obvious.

So, last night the playlist was still there. This evening (UK time) I noticed the title of it has been deleted. The songs are still there but the name for the playlist is gone. I don’t see how that could happen unless it was done by accident.

I just came here to point out the same thing. I still had my Spotify account opened from last night when I was looking at their "self consumption" playlist. As of today, the title has been deleted. Their profile photo has also been deleted from the account. *Someone* who has access to their Spotify account had to have done that in the past ~14 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304