Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang that was a longggg read. Just wondering if the river was ever checked, he sure talks about it enough. How she stayed married to this man as long as she did, wow.

BarryMorphew walks out the front door of the Chaffe County jail after posting a $500k all cash bond. Both of his daughters were by his side- he offered no comment. #SuzanneMorphew @CBSDenver
View attachment 313608 View attachment 313609

https://twitter.com/jamiealeary/status/1440026966648786954?s=21
A Ford King Ranch truck w Indiana plates?!?, HMmmmmmm.
That’s quite an expensive truck. Why would it be registered in Indiana since he’s been in Colorado for over a year!?,!

That was one final shot at a confession, with the worst case being he gave them more ammo. I think he was close a couple times, but they just couldn't get him there (immunity).
Well gee…those bad, untrustworthy agents wouldn’t give him immunity! After all, he did offer to open up his whole life. LMAO Barry is not the brightest bulb.

I love how he says he could tell James Comey (FBI) lied when he testified during the Senate hearings. He says it was obvious because Comey said, “I don’t recall” too many times. Barry then goes on to answer, “I don’t recall” to many of the questions Grusing is asking. Like I said, not the brightest bulb.

I keep re-reading, trying to interpret exactly what they're getting at here and I think typing it out helped me understand.

Page 42- (Possible Second Device for Barry)
"....They found a second device associated with Barry's iphone with an SMS at 03:43:44 PM MST on May 8, 2020. .. The second device was first used November 30, 2019 and was associated with Barry's iphone 91 times since then, compared to 1,701 associations with the primary user ID since November 2019." It goes on to list the times the device was associated with Barry's iphone since May 5, 2020.

-Any ideas of what they mean by associations with Barry's compared to associations with the primary user id?
-Could an association be as simple as both phones pinging in the same location at the same time? If they think it's possibly a 2nd device for him, I don't imagine he's texting himself.

**It would be smart for BM to use a burner phone for his unfavorable internet searches. Maybe the associations are times this 2nd device logged into his home wifi network, or any of his personal accounts. That could be the reason he bought a VPN, too, that SM was pissed about. I think that was around November 2019, too.
It's very intriguing. We'll have to wait for trial unfortunately, when a tech expert will hopefully make some sense of this.

Well gee…those bad, untrustworthy agents wouldn’t give him immunity! After all, he did offer to open up his whole life. LMAO Barry is not the brightest bulb.

I love how he says he could tell James Comey (FBI) lied when he testified during the Senate hearings. He says it was obvious because Comey said, “I don’t recall” too many times. Barry then goes on to answer, “I don’t recall” to many of the questions Grusing is asking. Like I said, not the brightest bulb.
There's a footnote in there that says something to the effect of "Barry said I don't recall so many times, agents stopped counting."

I was waiting for a BAM!

I’m just skimming through the AA but will sit down and read through the whole thing tomorrow. I see that Barry was really trying to sell the idea that Suzanne had a severe drinking problem. Disgusting! I think the info about Barry selling his fairly worthless Indiana business TWICE is pretty interesting. Suzanne was a saint for putting up with him all those years.
I am so far behind! And I'm following three different threads!!!
But I couldn't help myself!
Yes BAM for sure!!!!!

It's very intriguing. We'll have to wait for trial unfortunately, when a tech expert will hopefully make some sense of this.
Yes, I think I'm onto something here.
"A VPN gives you privacy as it stops your internet provider (and anyone else) from seeing which websites you visit as well as helping to make you anonymous to websites so they can't track you (unless you sign in to them, of course)." He could access the VPN using a burner phone and his incriminating searches wouldn't be tracked (unless he signed into an account associated with him). Pg. 96. SM's list of grievances: "bought a VPN on REDACTED'S credit card!" ?!! What?! He bought the thing on SOMEBODY ELSE'S CREDIT CARD? C'mon...He then goes onto say he bought it by accident. Poor Barry has the worst luck. lol

Special Agent Grusing has a few sort of funny moments in the AA where I can practically feel the sarcasm dripping, though Barry apparently couldn't.

pg 78: "SA Grusing asked immunity for what, and Barry replied, 'I think in case somebody falsely convicts me, or something.' SA Grusing said, 'You won't be falsely convicted.'" (italics added)

pg 116: "Barry said, 'Any guy in his right mind that knows anything about the legal system would tell you not to talk, I just...' [...] SA Grusing told Barry if he is guilty, he is correct, that he should not be talking to us. Barry said, 'Yeah.'"
To borrow a line from another “genius”, Patrick Frazee, “Well, exactly” :p:D!

When I think of Barry, I think of:

The elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top…..
A few bricks short a load…..(most appropriate when considering his “work” on the wall :))
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer…..
Etc.,

Yet, he thinks he is SO very clever :rolleyes:.

Oh Barry.

I *finally* finished all 129 pages. What was so heinous that the judge was protecting the daughters from? That dad is a horndog? That the info of MM1's virginity was offered up right after "Please pass the green beans?" I want those hours of my life back!

I keep re-reading, trying to interpret exactly what they're getting at here and I think typing it out helped me understand.

Page 42- (Possible Second Device for Barry)
"....They found a second device associated with Barry's iphone with an SMS at 03:43:44 PM MST on May 8, 2020. .. The second device was first used November 30, 2019 and was associated with Barry's iphone 91 times since then, compared to 1,701 associations with the primary user ID since November 2019." It goes on to list the times the device was associated with Barry's iphone since May 5, 2020.

-Any ideas of what they mean by associations with Barry's compared to associations with the primary user id?
-Could an association be as simple as both phones pinging in the same location at the same time? If they think it's possibly a 2nd device for him, I don't imagine he's texting himself.

**It would be smart for BM to use a burner phone for his unfavorable internet searches. Maybe the associations are times this 2nd device logged into his home wifi network, or any of his personal accounts. That could be the reason he bought a VPN, too, that SM was pissed about. I think that was around November 2019, too.
I'm not good with tech, but I'm wondering if the second device (that was associated with his iPhone) was a Mac, iPad, or iPod touch.

Di

Did you see the pictures of the girls walking out of the jail with Barry today?
They are not ashamed.

The one you are referring to, driver of the truck was Mallory. She was angry with reporters taking pictures I’m sure. Both have blondish-light brown hair. But today it looked as though one died her dark brown. I think that’s Macy. She is also shorter than Mallory. Mallory is taller and thinner.
Thank you, Amanda. I'll admit it's perplexing.

From experience, I'll predict this group of smiles will change. The bond will be broken just as assuredly as Barry broke his vows to love and protect Suzanne.

I'm willing to be wrong. Just not eager to be.
I don't think Barry would be dumb enough to break bond for a multitude of reasons. The main reason being it's too unlikely to be successful and he'd lose $500k and the evidence they have isn't that good.

So, life has kept me busy and I have not been back to this case...since wow, a long time...even though I am in CO. I have been busy over on the Gabby case.
What brought me back to this case...seeing this *** and his super duper happy daughters walking out of jail on bail - as the top article on the Daily Mail.....and being so taken back the absolute joy of all 3 of them. I guess I have missed a lot.

Are the daughters completely unaware of the fact their mother kept a detailed record of the abuse their father put her thru? Is this not allowed to be talked about? If it is not, I will just shut up and not take offense if removed by mods. I was just in shocked seeing that video.

The way he skipped out to the car with them was sickening.

The things I dont like about the evidence is this:

There's no proof Suzanne is dead. Usually in no body cases, said proof is based on one of 4 forms of evidence: 1. Large amount of blood proving death (Jennifer Dulos, Carla Almeida, Ruby Morris) 2. Witness (Rose Larner, Anne Marie Fahey) 3. Bones (Helle Craft) 4. Confession to someone (Janet March, April Pennington, Kelsey Schelling)

Then you got the problem of proving premeditation, which even the judge says is a problem.
MOO judge is a bit strange.
Delay the AA, why? Not ruling from the bench on the PH. Why?

I don't think Barry would be dumb enough to break bond for a multitude of reasons. The main reason being it's too unlikely to be successful and he'd lose $500k and the evidence they have isn't that good.
Oh dear. You don’t think BM is “dumb enough?” I wouldn’t bet on that one! He ranks right up there with all the other genius murderers spending the rest of their living days behind bars.

I do hate to remind you (well, not really :)), but during the Donthe Lucas trial you asserted the evidence wouldn’t be enough to convict him. Well, the circumstantial evidence against the “horn dog” (lol) BM is more than double what they had on DL and look what happened! Bye, Bye Donthe :). If I were on BM’s jury, I’d have no problem whatsoever finding him guilty. I’ve seen nothing that could possibly point to anyone else. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23