KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019 #2

Missing Moms: Ky. Woman's Sons Are 'Doing the Best They Can' 2 Years After Mom Disappeared

Initially, police and Knabel's family believed the then–37-year-old disappeared while walking to her mother's house, however, a private investigator hired by Knabel's family discovered that her phone's GPS located her at her mother's home in the middle of the night.

Her family now believes she may have gone back out, after getting home, to meet someone.

Missing Moms: Ky. Woman's Sons Are 'Doing the Best They Can' 2 Years After Mom Disappeared

Initially, police and Knabel's family believed the then–37-year-old disappeared while walking to her mother's house, however, a private investigator hired by Knabel's family discovered that her phone's GPS located her at her mother's home in the middle of the night.

Her family now believes she may have gone back out, after getting home, to meet someone.

Who else lived at her mother's home?

'Finding Andrea' docu-series features missing Louisville mother, Andrea Knabel

Her father, Mike Knabel, and her other sister, Erin Knabel, have been working with friends and private investigators ever since Andrea went missing to find answers. Now, both will be in the four-episode docu-series "Finding Andrea" that will stream on Discovery+ starting Friday.

Mike and Erin Knabel will also talk about Andrea's case on Dr. Phil, which airs at 3 p.m. Friday on WDRB.

'Finding Andrea' docu-series features missing Louisville mother, Andrea Knabel

Her father, Mike Knabel, and her other sister, Erin Knabel, have been working with friends and private investigators ever since Andrea went missing to find answers. Now, both will be in the four-episode docu-series "Finding Andrea" that will stream on Discovery+ starting Friday.

Mike and Erin Knabel will also talk about Andrea's case on Dr. Phil, which airs at 3 p.m. Friday on WDRB.

PI says he believes it has to do with "this latest case - a very dangerous case" that she was working on, undercover.

Did anyone get a chance to watch the docuseries that aired today? It was only the first two episodes, but I found it reasonably compelling, considering I have been tracking and following this case from the beginning. The stuff about her potentially being involved with a very dangerous case was interesting. The following two episodes look good also.

Did anyone get a chance to watch the docuseries that aired today? It was only the first two episodes, but I found it reasonably compelling, considering I have been tracking and following this case from the beginning. The stuff about her potentially being involved with a very dangerous case was interesting. The following two episodes look good also.

I did not see it: were they at all specific about that dangerous case -- give any names, locations or dates? Anything else new?

I watched it. I was really disappointed with how much time they gave that Nancy lady. She makes everything about her. They spent so much time teasing about the friend and the bridge toll ticket, only for it to be nothing. I think they played it up for the cameras. Her fake drama makes this case seem comical, and I think it did nothing to help find Andrea. Also, for people who all claimed to be her best friends, they all pronounce her name differently. The time should have been spent on her family instead.

One thing I did want more answers about was that video she made. I watched it on a laptop, so maybe it looked different on a bigger screen, but it looked like she was wearing almost clownish makeup and she was very scattered. I never did figure out when it was done.

I watched it and find it interesting that some of this stuff was never mentioned in the beginning. Why was the bridge thing never never talked about until the documentary? Then it ends up being the wrong time. The phone call Mike gets from Tracy Leonard in the car, such a coincidence. Seem like a lot of fabrication going on. There were several other things I found a little too coincidental.

I did not see it: were they at all specific about that dangerous case -- give any names, locations or dates? Anything else new?
I think it is fishy that all of a sudden this video pops up and they're talking about a dangerous case??? Nancy had a post about 6 months after Andrea went missing that shows her in Florida. The comment said she was there working on a documentary or something to that effect. I am sure someone can dig it up. Sooo she was in Florida a few months after the disappearance already working on a documentary??? In the very beginning of all this most people thought all of this was a hoax. After time went on that theory kind of dissipated. Even some of the neighborhood police would say it was all for some "show". I am sure I will be remembering more from the early days.

IMO, this new tv show is revealing a lot about this case. The Dr. Phil episode did as well. Andrea seems to have been doing dangerous work for this particular P.I., and I'm not so sure it didn't put her safety in jeopardy... This P.I. is sketchy, and I think this new retired detective on the case is the person who was desperately needed to finally "air the dirty laundry" - so to speak...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back