Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

My thoughts are the postcards aren't very neat?
They could have been written by anyone?
Why has this only just been shown? How much info are the family witholding?

For people wondering she most likely would have put all the postcards into an envelope and sent them all at once rather than seperate that may be as to why they dont have stamps etc.

He does but not sure which hand. Were similar to Gabby's. The ones with leaves and stems.

That's what I thought from the bodycam.

So let's say the theory that he could have cut a finger or whatnot off to make it appear he's dead while on the run...could have been the tattooed part so it can be recognizable upon discovery OR nobody would see that tattoo if they saw him and instantly said, "That's his tattoo, that's him!"

“From the beginning this has been a tragedy of errors.”
Victim advocate John Walsh weighs in on the hunt for Gabby Petito’s boyfriend and search for answers. gma.abc/3EEUXNW

4:48 minutes

'America's Most Wanted' Host John Walsh Vows to Capture Brian Laundrie

John Walsh, a presenter familiar to millions as the host of America's Most Wanted, is lending his services to the hunt for Gabby Petito's boyfriend, Brian Laundrie.

Laundrie was thought to be staying at his parent's home in North Port, Florida, having previously refused to speak to investigators about his 22-year-old fiancée's disappearance.

"America's Most Wanted" host John Walsh vows to capture Brian Laundrie
@Pepper6564 - is this the video you were looking for?

Gabby was supposed to meet up with a friend at Yellowstone for her birthday. Perhaps Brian told his parents that she stayed with girlfriend instead of returning home with him. It doesn't explain why they refused to talk to Gabby's parents though...
She was going to get in touch with the girl on her birthday to set up a future meeting date at Yellowstone.

Agreed. Living in Florida, you just know there are gators around. There was one literally walking in my neighborhood and I live in a large, gated neighborhood with people all around. You just call the trapper and they are relocated. Now, would I dive into a gator-infested swamp and try to give one a hug? No. But would knowing an area had a lot of gators stop me from hiking there? Also no.
The no-see-ums would be relentless, it would be miserable! MOO

I’ve thought about this for a few days - the act of gabby being the one placed into the back seat of the police car may signal to her that she is in big trouble… anything that happened after will forever be clouded by her being the one placed in the patrol car and had they known the true nature of the 911 call we heard(gabby being struck by BL) - I think the entire approach to this stop would have been altered Starting with the reckless act of the Vans driver BL (speeding) and placing him in the police car and not gabby - she was never going to be able to get away from him if she couldn’t even do it in front of armed LE
JMO

Yes, I can imagine how Gabby must have felt being put into the back of the police car, even though the 911 caller very clearly said HE was hitting HER. I'd probably feel really helpless, clearly nobody is going to believe me, they're fixing to arrest me, etc. It's so freaking sad, it hurts my heart to think about. I wish I could give her a hug in that body cam footage.

A graphic designer who was at the Bridger-Teton National Forest in late August may have been the key to authorities finding the body over the weekend. The grim discovery turned a high-profile missing-person’s case into a potential murder mystery, with a nomadic “van-life” couple at the center.

Jessica Schultz says she alerted the FBI about a strange man she says she had encountered driving a van in the area and “acting weird” days after Petito was last seen alive.
Gabby Petito Tipster Recalls Guy in Van ‘Acting Weird’ Near Camping Area Where Body Was Found

Not disagreeing with that but the family knew she was missing before LE arrived. GPs parents had already been in contact with them through social media. So if BL told them it was a breakup and GP was staying with her friend they may have believed it until the texts from GPs mom. Her friend did report that when GP and BL fought GP would come stay with her.

I'm not disagreeing with you either, but until LE arrived at the home the family suspected
something was wrong. They didn't yet know for certain. MOO

My gut still goes to where the photo was taken with his nephew. It tagged the reserve. Can’t post image as it includes a minor.

I've been trying to figure out where exactly that swing they are pictured sitting on is located within the reserve. So far I haven't been able to find anything.

That's what I thought from the bodycam.

So let's say the theory that he could have cut a finger or whatnot off to make it appear he's dead while on the run...could have been the tattooed part so it can be recognizable upon discovery OR nobody would see that tattoo if they saw him and instantly said, "That's his tattoo, that's him!"

Yes!
I didn't even know he had a tattoo on his hand so if he were to cut off a finger or something, it would be recognizable if discovered and would leave him not as recognizable.
I mean, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member