AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from Gabby's thread so very emotional..Where the he** is this little girl?!! I stopped following because it became impossible to follow. Felt the reporters, experts were just as confusing as the family and not complaining about LE but..well I'll leave that alone. Everyone, and I mean everyone who has been reporting, involved, etc. to me are IDK..not right, lying, confused. Just find her..it's way too long, they have to have something. moo

That thread is very emotional. I agree. So awful for everybody involved!

I watched CMcD's video tonight on the searchers finding Gabby. His guest tonight discussed that turkey buzzards would have probably flown overhead where Gabby's body was found. (sorry if this is traumatizing, but I feel it is important to discuss)

I wonder if people in the area where Summer went missing are on the lookout for flying turkey buzzards?

We have turkey buzzards fly around our area all the time! I never imagined in my wildest dreams that they would be flying above because a deceased human is below. :eek:

:(

Yes, i think people would have been on the lookout for buzzards. It is gruesome to say, i am sorry. People live around there and drive through there, so there are plenty of people to notice such a thing.

So... I was telling someone i know about this case and they put forward the possibility Summer ran away. Obviously, she is five and she's not going to have a plan. However, she's small and she can sneak.

Clearly, we are far enough along in time that this is not the solution. But, it might be step one in what happened.

This could be why even if CB and CH were outside, they didn't see her. This could be why even if the brothers checked the woods and creek, they didn't find her. This could be why even if she heard CB, CH, and the boys calling her that she didn't answer them.

This could be why DW checked the shed first. Maybe she had run away and hidden in it before, but since she got found last time, she went somewhere else this time.

I think maybe her parents think she was abducted because if she had run away and that was the only thing that happened, she would have been found the first day (or come home on her own).

Yes, i think people would have been on the lookout for buzzards. It is gruesome to say, i am sorry. People live around there and drive through there, so there are plenty of people to notice such a thing.
Vultures prefer fresh meat so it may not be uncommon to see one or two occasionally, especially near roads where animals often get hit by cars. Someone may have seen them and just didn't think anything of it.

Also, if there is a buried body out there, I'm not sure it would have attracted vultures.

Mollie Tibbett's body was found in a cornfield just a couple hundred yards from the road, in an area where investigators had searched, and nobody reported seeing any vultures.

IMO

Vultures prefer fresh meat so it may not be uncommon to see one or two occasionally, especially near roads where animals often get hit by cars. Someone may have seen them and just didn't think anything of it.

Also, if there is a buried body out there, I'm not sure it would have attracted vultures.

Mollie Tibbett's body was found in a cornfield just a couple hundred yards from the road, in an area where investigators had searched, and nobody reported seeing any vultures.

IMO

I wonder if someone was on the lookout for vultures in case little Summer was dead out in the bushes and trees.

In 2019 they found the two boys, Kam McLeod and Breyer Schmegelsky who had murdered Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese and Leonard Dyck in Alberta.

They were in the Manitoba wilderness and a First Nations tracker spotted the ravens flying above. They had committed suicide.

It is so important to watch the birds for signs and hopefully no one saw any when looking for Summer.

That gives me hope that there is a chance that she is still alive.

I wonder if someone was on the lookout for vultures in case little Summer was dead out in the bushes and trees.

In 2019 they found the two boys, Kam McLeod and Breyer Schmegelsky who had murdered Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese and Leonard Dyck in Alberta.

They were in the Manitoba wilderness and a First Nations tracker spotted the ravens flying above. They had committed suicide.

It is so important to watch the birds for signs and hopefully no one saw any when looking for Summer.

That gives me hope that there is a chance that she is still alive.
Early on in the case I remember Equusearch discussing how they actually weren’t seeing bird activity consistent with a dead body in their searches.

Coming from Gabby's thread so very emotional..Where the he** is this little girl?!! I stopped following because it became impossible to follow. Felt the reporters, experts were just as confusing as the family and not complaining about LE but..well I'll leave that alone. Everyone, and I mean everyone who has been reporting, involved, etc. to me are IDK..not right, lying, confused. Just find her..it's way too long, they have to have something. moo
It would strike me as very strange in Gabby’s case if there was a website saying “help Gabby’s dad find Gabby” and ignored the (in that case 3)other parents actively searching and grieving also. I don’t find it inconsistent in Summer’s case that the website is all about DW but I still find it strange. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419